Favourite School & College Subjects

art and science. I love drawing and science seems to be very interesting i like the atoms and stuff but it seems to bore others...
Okay so it's been a while, but my new fav subjects are..
1. Media - Got an A*
2. Science - Got an A in each 1 Biology, Chemistry, Physics
3. I.T - Still working on it Smile but i've been working with some sfx and stuff - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lD_KHiCD5vM check that out be sure to comment rate n sub Smile

Pce - Galaxxy
Aww man, my school only has two AP classes (I think)! All we have here is IB *rolls eyes*

Well, my favorite subject is any kind of Mathematics (I'm THAT kind of person), Art (I love anything related with art and creativity) , and although I haven't taken it yet, I'm really looking forward to Physics (I'm just really interested in motion and stuff like that).
pe in highschool
macro economy now that i'm in uni/college
I guess I'll post here

In High school my favorite subjects were
-Music
-Economics
-International Business

In University my favorites so far have been
-Business and Government
-Brand Management
-Business Law in Canada
-Marketing Communications (this one is hard though)
PE all the way guys.
Me + PE = forever [heart]

I'm taking weight training next year, I'm excited. I can finally take it, since you can only in grade 11 and 12

Other than that, I like woodwork. Pretty much because I'm good at it.
I like history, easy to comprehend and its kind of cool learning about mythology and great rulers.
Biology. I only reason I like Biology is because I have a soft spot for animals and pets. So yeah, I enjoy seeing my dog's face everyday.
My favorite school subjects are Science, French, Maths, and Literature!
(Sep. 08, 2009  10:01 PM)Pepe le Penguin Wrote: Intro to American Politics
Entrepreneurship
Band Smile

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnndddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile!!!!
band
seince
health (only because are teacher hands out candy and gives us presents on
holidays!)
physical edacation

i spell sience wrong i know dont say unless im spelling it right
ATM my favorite subjects are maths, tech (food gotta love it you make it then you eat it !) english and humanites
my favourite lesson is music coz i like playin the drums and playing the keyboard
AP photography, TV production 3.
I want to be a director/actor/photographer.
science FTW!
i also like english
Nice guys, theyre all good subjects, I hope you all do well in them!
1. Technolagy
2. Art
3. P.E (I Just Hate Changing)
Technology FTW!!, (I Prefer Graphics,Wood and Food Tech)
Also Science, History,RE and PE
Science: Im just so Flipping good at it!! Plus its fun exploding the Lab!! Tongue_out_wink
History: I enjoy, learning about what happened before, I was Born. And we watch lots of DVD's To help us learn. I enjoy the Victorians, As learning about all the Disgusting Things they did Makes my class Come out with Hilarious Remarks
RE: Only Because, Learning about Different Religions is Fun!! And my Teacher makes lots of jokes!!
PE: Its fun whacking people with Bats and Balls!!! And It gives you nice feeling when you/ your team WINS!!
Maths,(Obviously)
Chemistry
Physics
Languages
Changed my mind.

Maths
Science
Literature
Physics
History
Recess and Lunch! JK

Seriously though, I like Math. I just feel like I want to solve problems. Science also make me interested in a lot of science stuff. Well, that's about it. Sorry if it's short.
Pottery when i was in HS man Id kill to get back on the wheel! I still wanna make a greek/roman Pot
At University my favourite study is my PHD and my favourite subject is Maths/Science
I love Biology
its fun and interesting
The subject I love the most is History Because:
-Hardly any homework
-No homework on weekends
-No holiday homework
-One paragraph of work and we are done for the day
-Ancient Egypt is so interesting
-A very nice teacher
ICT and Media are now my favs, i wanna be an editor when I'm older, these will take me there.