Favourite School & College Subjects

(Sep. 08, 2009  10:53 PM)♥ Wrote: can we have a bit of humility in this thread

we have so many child prodigies

---

Haha Pichu. Tongue_out_wink

---

Art is most definitely my favourite subject, and next would probably be English Literature, but I dropped it.

you know i was being sarcastic (although truthful) Tongue_out

(Sep. 08, 2009  11:29 PM)AlphaBlader Wrote: Lol lunch is way nicer but in my school it's too expencive.
I picked Graphic Design but I never got it Unhappy

What do you mean you picked Graphics Design but never got chosen? Man, that sucks Unhappy, oh and can't you jsut get a lunch from home? I do, i miss a 20min queue and a £3 charge

(Sep. 08, 2009  11:44 PM)Blitz Wrote: Travel and Tourism, kind of why I did it for A Levels Tongue_out
In GCSE my fav subject was probs German, was doing it as an NVQ in 6th form until the teacher decided to have her baby right near the beginning of the course... lol.

xD damn teachers can't help it Tongue_out. Btw you'd be suprised how many teachers in a school actually set up a real time relationship + marriage + baby. 6 teachers (3 couples) have done this in my school already!

Btw did you take gap eyar to travel around the world?

(Sep. 09, 2009  12:05 AM)Hyuuga Neji Wrote: History's always been my best subject, but my favorite for this year would probably be Digital Imaging.

What did you enjoy in History/what period? My favourite is exact date would be the times of Genghis Khan while overall period would be Ancient or Renaissance.

(Sep. 09, 2009  4:48 PM)AlphaBlader Wrote: Everyone seems to like Art.

I KNOW!!! why won't they send pictures to me for my 3-d modeling! Unhappy everybody is lazy
Oh btw this is for all english ppl only.

If anyone is going to or has been at the mathematics master course in England, please post and tell me what it is about and how it's like (i know roughly, lectures, games, learning etc and i know the place and stuff), i'm going to do it this year.
(Sep. 09, 2009  4:58 PM)Mukilab Wrote: xD damn teachers can't help it Tongue_out. Btw you'd be suprised how many teachers in a school actually set up a real time relationship + marriage + baby. 6 teachers (3 couples) have done this in my school already!

Btw did you take gap eyar to travel around the world?

Worded it wrong, I'm still doing Travel and Tourism atm in my 2nd year of 6th form now Tongue_out, But hopefully after this year I will go travelling (reason why I need to save money Pinching_eyes_2).
(Sep. 09, 2009  5:09 PM)Blitz Wrote: Worded it wrong, I'm still doing Travel and Tourism atm in my 2nd year of 6th form now Tongue_out, But hopefully after this year I will go travelling (reason why I need to save money Pinching_eyes_2).

good luck. remember to go to mongolia and eat marmot and tell me what it tastes like, warning, do not eat the armpits. The armpits carry many diseases such as bubonic plague (these don't affect the marmot). In fact, the mongolians have even created a legend about a lost hunter's soul inside the armpits of a marmot, they still eat tons of it though since it is so common.
[quote='Mukilab' pid='198761' dateline='1252511888']

What do you mean you picked Graphics Design but never got chosen? Man, that sucks Unhappy, oh and can't you jsut get a lunch from home? I do, i miss a 20min queue and a £3 charge

I picked it for GCSE but I never got it.
(Sep. 09, 2009  6:40 PM)AlphaBlader Wrote: I picked it for GCSE but I never got it.

How is this possible?
Back in School days I never really liked Art. Wasn't my cup of tea

Loved music, Economics, International Business back in High School.
In High School I took Art and I really didn't care for it -- it focused too much on 'traditional' art like drawing, painting and sculpting and I wasn't really very good or interested in any of those.

When I was in school I LOVED all of the different band classes I was in -- Concert Band, Jazz Band, Marching Band, etc. Most of my fondest memories from high school are from band. (I was first chair trumpet, btw Grin)

I also loved my Digital Photography class as well as History of Film, Film Making and Animation. Of course, I can't forget all of the awesome English/Literature based classes I took as well. Greek/Roman Mythology, AP English, etc.

Basically, I'm an english/music/artfag.
Graphics, Geography and English.

Hate I.T, hate P.E, hate Chemistry (my chemistry teacher cannot teach!)
Even though I really do enjoy art I don't enjoy the lesson, the teachers practically force you to do what they want giving you no freedom.

I'm not particularly good at anything, all my grades are C/B. I did want to be an animator but over the months I have become less and less inclined to the idea and now have no idea. But because I now have kinda dropped that idea I feel like I wasted the past 4 years aiming for that.
Don't give up keep trying and you will succeed.
(Sep. 09, 2009  6:54 PM)Mukilab Wrote: How is this possible?

You get a choices form to pick what you want to do for GCSE you put your 1st and 2nd choices for 5 subjects.
So in the same block I picked Graphic Design (1st choice) and Geography (2nd choice) and I ended up getin my second choice Geography.
(Sep. 09, 2009  7:58 PM)AlphaBlader Wrote: You get a choices form to pick what you want to do for GSCE you put your 1st and 2nd choices for 5 subjects.
So in the same block I picked Graphic Design (1st choice) and Geography (2nd choice) and I ended up getin my second choice Geography.

damn that srsly sucks
(Sep. 09, 2009  7:59 PM)Mukilab Wrote: damn that srsly sucks

Lol yeah it really does.

Especially since some of my friends picked it as second choice and they still (Disapointedly) got it.
I would have been happy to take it and they give it to people who don't want it.
It was Digital Studio when I did my work on a smexy brand new iMac, since I was done so quickly I just surfed here, GAF, and other places. It was my favourite course because this year my class is a mix of grade 11's, and 12's. The 12's being bigger, and older then us, obviously took all the iMacs. Leaving me crushed, without a calling, but with a 2003 eMac. I shouldn't really complain though, that eMac is still better then my PC.
Science and history were mines in highschool.
Cause my teachers were cool :]
But in college (even tho this is the 2nd week)
I would say Japanese is my favorite class.
Only because its Japanese LOL
Sike ,the teacher is funny
(Sep. 09, 2009  7:58 PM)AlphaBlader Wrote: You get a choices form to pick what you want to do for GCSE you put your 1st and 2nd choices for 5 subjects.
That reminds me of something that happened to me in Year 11

PE was my first choice... and Dance was my 2nd choice..
Chocked_2 and I didn't get PE i got.... DANCE!!! - I hated Dance Angry Fudging School.
i like biology cause i got real high marks in it
english was cool my teacher was realy good
Chocked_2 you get high marks in Biology.. god i always hated it for some reason. :\
I have "holes" in my brain...so I can't remember a lot of things and thus, I hate biology.

I like Physics though...I think that's what got me back to beyblading.
haha biology was easy to rember for me but meh
pyhsics i hated cause it has maths and i didnt do good in maths
I am a maths geek...just kidding, although I do really do well in maths
haha cool xD i could do trig and that was about it LOL
My favorites would probably be Art, I really like it because I just like drawing etc but I can get really bored when it's theory work, second favorite is PE, I love sport.