Favourite Marvel games and discussion

So to kick things off my favourite marvel games are as follows, marvel ultimate alliance 2 as i like the unique idea of combining powers in fusions and the variety of heroes and anti heroes, plus a thick plotine playing of the civil war story arc n the comics which i also enjoy, yet with its own twists of the nanite infection. A very solid game, i would also recommend the latest spiderman title, shattered dimensions as it has a quick and simple mission select yet lacks free roam, yet makes up with very large yet contrasting levels and has range of combat stylings between mutiple spidermen like 2099's acrobatic style comparative to amazing spidermans incoprperation of web based manouvers, wth many iconic villains with a new flare and variety of unlocks and costumes, with taleted voice actors like the actor of barney stinson ( how i met your mother) and stan lee as narrator with others, i think beenox studios did an amazing job, 9/10 imo, which leads to my final point of how im highly anticipating spiderman edge of time in which was idealised by the writer of the 2099 spiderman comic creator, and returns the idea of multiple heroes, yet only two in the way that they can be in the same reality, basically alchemax corp go back through time to set up alchemax earlier ensuring totally world domination throuh killing amazing spiderman, and he inevitablly dies right at the start via anti venom under alchemax control, as seen in the latest ign trailer, due to his similar abiliities and the healin factor removin spideys powers as he can remove the radiation from his blood, and this can be seen durin the battle, yet 2099 is the only one with knowlede of this act and so returns through time to save our own spidey, and throughout the game, one characters actions affect the other, like amazing destroys a robot prototype in the past, savng miguel, 2099 spidey from the future version in his alternatte future, anyhoo i would like to hear your feedback, peasoup.
seriously nobody likes marvel games? really i find that hard to beleive but coming close to the release of spderman edge of time, so anyone exited?
does marvel vs capcom 2,3 count because I loooooooooove those games I want to play it like everyday Grin
Yeah, all things MvC are boss. They all have good graphics for their times, they have some beasty combos, and tons of competitive value. Every day I'm not grounded, I'll watch at least an hour of MvC3 tournament, then play MvC2 until I get bored.
yep mvc is cool, especially iven the release of ultimate marvel vs capcom 3 coming out soon enough