Favourite Beyblade? (Elaborate!)

(Dec. 18, 2008  8:58 PM)Revolution fire Wrote: lol

Please refrain from making pointless posts like these.
Plastic: Galeon. HMS: DGMSUV. MFB: Libra
Libruhhh
plastic is Driger g
and dont have one for hms
my favorite one is Sunfire! just a blade i created using a trypio attack ring but without the 3 wings (just the core), double weight disks and bumpking's spin base and the second bit beast from bumpking.. i'm telling ya'll, this is the perfect blade. and good against HMS blades!
That sounds truly horrendous. ;__;
(Jan. 04, 2009  10:06 PM)Brimstone Wrote: my favorite one is Sunfire! just a blade i created using a trypio attack ring but without the 3 wings (just the core), double weight disks and bumpking's spin base and the second bit beast from bumpking.. i'm telling ya'll, this is the perfect blade. and good against HMS blades!

this is illegal on so many levels
unleast it doesnt break, lol. hell! if i work for hasbro or takara, i would've made these blades with perfect designs and strong!
(Jan. 04, 2009  10:25 PM)Brimstone Wrote: unleast it doesnt break, lol. hell! if i work for hasbro or takara, i would've made these blades with perfect designs and strong!

If a Beyblade is too perfect, it breaks the game.
right.. here are some illegals i captured,
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

betting Wolborg MS could destroy all of these
Brimstone are these actually your illegal beyblades? Whats the 3rd one in from the left, have you got more pictures of it?
Favourite Beyblades

Plastic:Flash Leopard

HMS:Magical Ape

MFB:Virgo
yes. and the 3rd one is a fake gaia dragoon attack ring with regular weight disk and zinrai weight disk, and some fake spin base i won during a battle back then.
Why does the fifth one have a huge tip?
spinning tip broke so i just dived in the whole axle and bearing in.
>>
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

my favourite is dranzer v2
Plastic: Dranzer V2 my favorite because it's the best Dranzer and it's the top uncustamized plastic beyblade

HMS: Dranzer & Dark Effigy
Bistool and Driger-F. They are fun blades.
(Jan. 28, 2009  2:49 AM)DBZForever Wrote: Plastic: Dranzer V2 my favorite because it's the best Dranzer and it's the top uncustamized plastic beyblade

it's very good but i don't know about that

think this honour might belong to galeon or driger s
kinda funny how plastic beyblade went backwards when it comes to performance. like most, if not all people consider engine gear beyblades as the worse and the older generations better lol Pinching_eyes_2..
(Jan. 28, 2009  7:49 AM)DragoonSTRIKE Wrote: kinda funny how plastic beyblade went backwards when it comes to performance. like most, if not all people consider engine gear beyblades as the worse and the older generations better lol Pinching_eyes_2..

Why would they consider eg's the worst?
(Jan. 28, 2009  9:49 AM)Kezza Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2009  7:49 AM)DragoonSTRIKE Wrote: kinda funny how plastic beyblade went backwards when it comes to performance. like most, if not all people consider engine gear beyblades as the worse and the older generations better lol Pinching_eyes_2..

Because they are.
(Jan. 28, 2009  9:49 AM)Kezza Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2009  7:49 AM)DragoonSTRIKE Wrote: kinda funny how plastic beyblade went backwards when it comes to performance. like most, if not all people consider engine gear beyblades as the worse and the older generations better lol >.<..

Because it's widely understood that Engine Gear is a gimmick that offers no real advantage in battle. They're too tall to do any significant damage and the speed boost usually ends up disrupting your Beyblade more than damaging the other.
Plastic: Galeon/Driger S

HMS: Wolborg MS/DEMS