Favourite Beyblade? (Elaborate!)

I love my special combo vulcan pegasis I 85XF. My pegasis wheel is different from other pegasis wheels because I got the legendary limited sticker sheet sold with a toywiz one. The facebolt and clear wheel really make the difference, and the color scheme is a starry sky filled with silver and black. It's so beautiful...
my favorite bey is one of my own custom beys that I made: Master Cepheus GO R2F
Hrm...I'd say Bakushin Leone(Blue Hasbro Faceoff recolor) CH120ReF Or as I call it, Wyvern!

ReF=Retarded Flat, a melted Flat Sharp. Wider than RF and XF.
my fravitoe metal fight beyblade is rock aires
After getting BB-97 URS and playing with Gravity Perseus it's become my absolute favorite, even with the paint scratches.
Mine is a tie between Gravity Perseus and Ray Unicorno
I need to take a dump now.

Back.

Forget it.

It's Earth Aquila. That bey performs okay uncustomized and has two of THE best parts in the metagame.

Then it will be The Big Bang Theory.

EDIT: Big Bang Pegasis
Plastic: Wing Defenser was my first so it has sentimental value but other than that I can't even.
HMS: Magical Ape MS
MFB: Lightning L Drago is sooooooooo good <3
Plastic- driger v [i]i just liked the way it looked, i had no idea how to customize properly back then[/]
MFB- Vulcan Horuseus is ma homeslice, and libra is just da man of all da men
Hell Kerbecs Grin
Evil gemios or burn Pisces (That bey is SMOKING)
basalt horogium
its like the ting's got its own personality,tick-tock
and it actually LOOKS forbidden unlike the l drago series
Screw Capricorne 90MF is the newest addition to my favorites collection , the bey looks awesome , right now has good useful parts , can be a menace when used with banking shots i really like it
plastic driger g or dranzer f hms driger ms metal fight rock leone
Aquario because of the light wheel [Image: aquario.png]
Hmmm.....My favourite beys probaly

GRAND KENTOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know a lot of people say its ugly but I really like Poison Serpent.
plastic: my new favorite is any of the dranzer series, i especially love how dranzer v/s look
HMS: driger ms, and dranzer ms
MFB/BMF: i know it reaks but you got to admit dark wolf is cool looking, so is galaxy pegasus, sol blaze eclipse ver, and this one isnt much of a bey but red meteo+ldrago II (rush ver, the red one) is so awesome
my mfb fav are rught now rock leone ;earth eagle ;flame libra ;lighting l-drago : cyber pegasus

form the old beyblade my favs are dranzer; driger ; glaeon ; wolborg; black dranzer

but every now and then a few of then chage
HMS:i liked Draciel and Wolborg(can't decide)
Metal fusion:without a doubt flame libra!(as you can tell by my name and picture)
(Oct. 28, 2007  4:56 AM)Kei Wrote: What's your favourite HMS and Plastic Beyblade (and Metal Fight Beyblade)?

My favourite Plastic Beyblade is Ultimate Frostic Dranzer, and my favourite HMS are Phantom Fox MS and Slash Riger MS.

my favorite hms bey is galaxy pegasis
Galaxy Pegasus isn't a HMS bey.

Here are mine:
Plastic - Galeon
HMS - Dragoon MS (red)
MFB/BMF - Meteo L Drago
Aside from my customized Beys, my Hell Kerbecs BD145DS untouched is now my current favorite. Aesthetically beautiful, and ferocious performance in Stamina. I can't wait to see what we can accomplish by more testing with this Bey.
From plastics to HMS --> anything in the Dranzer line.
HWS --> my brand new Ray Unicorno..literally destroyed my friend's S.Peg..
storm wheel broken, pegasis CW cracked..he's sooo gonna hate me for that Cute
I Have 2 favorites -
1) Hell Kerbecs
2)Big Bang Pegasis