Favourite Beyblade Burst Characters

Poll: Your favourite Beyblade Burst character!

Valt Aoi
27.78%
Rantarou Kiyama
16.67%
Kensuke Midorikawa
16.67%
Shu Kurenai
16.67%
Dyna Kurogami
16.67%
Kaizer Shakuenji
5.56%
Total: 100% 18 vote(s)
With the first two episodes of the Burst anime out and with subtitles, I thought this would be a fun thread to start discussing characters. Don't post single statement posts though, state your favourite character and why you like him (or her I guess). Even though the characters aren't too developed yet, from the first two episodes you can already get a good feel of the characters that you'll like and dislike. These might change with more episodes. (Spoilers!)

My favourite beyblade burst characters are Shu and Rantarou, I like Shu mostly because he uses my favourite designed beyblade, Spriggan and because of his skill, even though we're only on episode two you can already tell that he's gonna prove a big challenge for Valt. He's also Valt's Beyblade idol, which is cool. I really like the scene during the intro where Shu is practicing his launch in the rain, it looks cool as well as it seems like it will hold great significance, Shu is a very serious and naturally good Blader as proved by the statement that Valt started blading before Shu, but Shu is already his superior.

Im a bigger fan of Rantarou though, because of how hilariously arrogant and cocky he is. Rantarou seems to be friends with Valt in the same way I am with my friends, being constantly mean to each other! Valt defeating him during the first round was awesome though, the scene where he learned how to Rush Shoot actually sent chills down my spine.