Favorite vg song

Sonic Adventure 2 (Crush40 Pwns!)
Sonic songs from brawl, especially His world Final Destination Remix.
Mmm but I like the original Super Sonic Racing over the Brawl version.

Also Champion fight song from Pkmn Crysral, I could listen to that forever!!!
I'm curious as to why I haven't seen the Overworld theme to Legend of Zelda yet (My personal pick). I can't get that triumphant feeling of walking through a pixelated Hyrule out of my system.

As far as soundtracks go, I have several favorites:

-Halo 2 (1 and two were both good, but two was the best. Earth City, Mjolnir Mix, good stuff all around)
-Final Fantasies VI-VIII and XII (Absolute favorite out of those, VII)
-Duck Tales (lol NES)
-Fallout 3 (If all 40s-50s music was like this, I don't think I would mind listening to it)
-Sonic the Hedgehog (Who doesn't love Green Hill Zone 1?)
-Kingdom Hearts II
-SSX 3 (Made me appreciate Placebo, Thrice, and Fatboy Slim)
-Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 (Old AFI, Motorhead, Alien Ant Farm, good stuff)
-Donkey Kong Country
Pokemon Battle Themes (FRLG/RBY/GSC): Trainer, Elite 4, Champion, Gym Leader

Armored Core 4 and For Answer soundtracks

Ace Combat 6's song "To All Things"

F-Zero (especially Big Blue and Mute City. when these songs are covered well, they are amazing)
I really like "Underground", "It's so Wonderful", "No Name (Secret Track)/Emptiness and" and "Calling" from The World Ends With You, and the Canalave city music in Pokemon D/P.
Medal Of Honor Games have the best soundtracks I've ever heard. Their not the best games, but their sound tracks are amazing.

Medal of Honor European Assault Theme
Medal of Honor: Airborne Main Theme

The Kingdom Hearts and All Final Fantasy sound tracks are also great.
Zelda OoT: Windmill
i love this so much, Im not the only see comment LOL stoner is funny
(Dec. 16, 2008  7:46 PM)TheUnkownGod Wrote: Medal Of Honor Games have the best soundtracks I've ever heard. Their not the best games, but their sound tracks are amazing.

Medal of Honor European Assault Theme
Medal of Honor: Airborne Main Theme

The Kingdom Hearts and All Final Fantasy sound tracks are also great.

I know! They have particular track in Frontline.....I think it's called Armoured Train. Anyways, it's really spooky. It always makes me and whoevers playing it really freaked out. XD
90% of the music I listen to is from video games lol. As far as what I like, uh. Subarashiki Kono Sekai + The World Ends With You is probably on my most repeated list. I like .hack//, and I love the music in all the Kingdom Hearts games, though to be fair a lot of Yoko Shimomura's work is really good. And I like the music that Motoo Fujiwara composed for Tales of the Abyss (Karma is probably the best VG theme ever).

Oh and, the music from any of the MegaTen games that had Shoji Meguro as composer. Digital Devil Saga, SMT III: Nocturne, Persona... yeah. Seriously, listen to this and tell me it doesn't get stuck in your head.
^ carina you fail for not mentioning yasunori mitsuda