Favorite pokemon discussion

no arguing please no callin peeps trash and stuffs mine is the aron evo line as you can see in my pfp
mine is ditto
(Jan. 03, 2021  2:16 AM)beykid44 Wrote: no arguing please no callin peeps trash and stuffs mine is the aron evo line as you can see in my pfp

Mine is Cyndaquil.
Personally I always favoured mega mewtwo x (or just mewtwo if we can’t get technical. Psychic and fighting is a super fun combination and the ability to dominate in both forms of attack is pretty versatile for such a typing. It also looks amazing.
What's everyone's favourite Eeveelutions? BTW, please don't start WW3...
For me, it has to be Decidueye, but i don't mind Greninja either.
(Jan. 03, 2021  2:53 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: What's everyone's favourite Eeveelutions? BTW, please don't start WW3...

My favourite is probably Sylveon. Sooo ironically powerful.
(Jan. 03, 2021  2:53 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: What's everyone's favourite Eeveelutions? BTW, please don't start WW3...

Sableye Umbreon
(Jan. 03, 2021  4:22 AM)Zeutron Wrote:

My favourite is probably Sylveon. Sooo ironically powerful.

Mine is Flareon which is THE BEST. And not because of some stupid reason like "competitive viability" but for something more important - it's cuddle factor.

(This is a joke)
My favorite is Salamence.

Can't decide between Jolteon and Sylveon
i can't decide between ash's charizard and greninja, but my favourite will be ash's greninja.
I caught rayquaza yesterday
(Jan. 03, 2021  6:19 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Weedle or Piplup

I caught a rayquaza
Already one. Reported.
(Jan. 03, 2021  6:30 PM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2021  6:19 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Weedle or Piplup

I caught a rayquaza

Why quote me for that?
(Jan. 03, 2021  6:54 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2021  6:30 PM)beykid44 Wrote: I caught a rayquaza

Why quote me for that?

So I could tell you why Else?
(Jan. 03, 2021  7:22 PM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2021  6:54 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Why quote me for that?

So I could tell you why Else?

Well, the thing is that I already saw that you caught rayquza so there’s literally no reason to quote me for that of all things.
(Jan. 03, 2021  7:46 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2021  7:22 PM)beykid44 Wrote: So I could tell you why Else?

Well, the thing is that I already saw that you caught rayquza so there’s literally no reason to quote me for that of all things.

Oh Well sorry
Favorite Overall Pokémon: Kartana, Sylveon and Vikavolt

Favorite Legendary: Rayquaza and Silvally
(Jan. 03, 2021  8:35 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Favorite Overall Pokémon: Kartana, Sylveon and Vikavolt

Favorite Legendary: Rayquaza and Silvally

I agree rayquaza is my fav of weather trio
(Jan. 03, 2021  2:16 AM)beykid44 Wrote: no arguing please no callin peeps trash and stuffs mine is the aron evo line as you can see in my pfp

Mine is aron, same.
(Jan. 04, 2021  1:18 AM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: Mine is Solgaleo.

Guess. It starts with P, and the evolution name starts with R. It’s an electric type.