Favorite pokemon discussion

(Jan. 04, 2021  1:53 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2021  1:18 AM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: Mine is Solgaleo.

Guess. It starts with P, and the evolution name starts with R. It’s an electric type.

Pika pika Picachu!
(Jan. 04, 2021  1:54 AM)TakaraTheLord Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2021  1:53 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Guess. It starts with P, and the evolution name starts with R. It’s an electric type.

Pika pika Picachu!
Pikachu is one of them. What’s it’s evolution?
(Jan. 04, 2021  1:56 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2021  1:54 AM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: Pika pika Picachu!
Pikachu is one of them. What’s it’s evolution?

Raichu? (Not too much of a pokemon fan)
(Jan. 04, 2021  1:56 AM)TakaraTheLord Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2021  1:56 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Pikachu is one of them. What’s it’s evolution?

Raichu? (Not too much of a pokemon fan)

Yup!

Guess. It starts with P, and the evolution name starts with R. It’s an electric type.

Pikachu And Raichu Also Caught kyogre Rayquaza And Groudon
Favourite Pokémon of the Hoenn trio? Mine would probably be Rayquaza (and by extension mega Rayquaza of course).
Mine are Metagross, Solgaleo, Swampert, and Gallade
(Nov. 29, 2021  6:13 PM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: Mine are Metagross, Solgaleo, Swampert, and Gallade

I love the mudkip line
I also like blaziken Delphox
Inteleon
Lunala
Yvetal
Giratina (The cutest legendary ever)
AceBurn
Greninja
Serperiour
(Jan. 03, 2021  2:16 AM)beykid44 Wrote: no arguing please no callin peeps trash and stuffs mine is the aron evo line as you can see in my pfp

I LIKE CHARIZARD
Okay, so, I have many favourites but if I had to choose one it would have to be- I'll give you a hint: "VeeVee!"

Quote me to guess.

Tbh this is really easy
(Nov. 30, 2021  11:30 AM)GhostFox Wrote: Okay, so, I have many favourites but if I had to choose one it would have to be- I'll give you a hint: "VeeVee!"

Quote me to guess.

Tbh this is really easy

It's the ultimate pokemon VeeVee!
Jk It's Eevee
I also Like Booster (look up booster pokemon)
My favs are early gen pokemons
rapidash and gengar
zekrom and palkia are awesome
Blisssseeeeeyyy

That thing is a hellish staller back in the day (Or is it still a horrifying staller now? I don't catch up with competitive a lot nowadays), and outside of that...It's egg and that is enough for me to like it.

I too like Giratina, Meloetta, Croagunk, Gardevoir and whatnot.
Roselia (and its line) as well as Luxray

I grew really attached to my Roselia during Brilliant Diamond, and well I really want to travel via Luxray like a Poke-Ride

Also Empoleon, Altaria, and Gallade
Because this thread is about pokemon discussion so I would like to tell that I watch pokemon anime series and pickachu is my favorite pokemon I like it because of his understandings wit ash.
My name gives it away, but becuz I play smash I also like jigglypuff, Pichu, incineroar, and outside of SSB Aggron, Meltan/Melmetal, Slowbro and Venusaur (my unite mains)
I love zekrom he is awesome

pikacharzarder
(this is a joke, I am a big fan of pokemon) also my favorite pokemon is Gyarados.  
also pokemon ended at xyz when they introduced my favorite mechanic-mega evolutions.  sad they stopped.
(Jan. 03, 2021  2:53 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: What's everyone's favourite Eeveelutions? BTW, please don't start WW3...

Jolteon.

My favorite Pokemon overall has to be Pelipper or Hydreigon.

(Dec. 16, 2021  10:44 AM)reshiwum Wrote: Blisssseeeeeyyy

That thing is a hellish staller back in the day (Or is it still a horrifying staller now? I don't catch up with competitive a lot nowadays), and outside of that...It's egg and that is enough for me to like it.

I too like Giratina, Meloetta, Croagunk, Gardevoir and whatnot.

Yes, it is still a hellish staller today. I use a guard split set with it.
zekrom or reshiram. I like zekrom better
My favorite pokemon are Eevee, Zacian, and Solgaleo. My favorite eeveelution is Sylveon
(Jan. 27, 2022  2:59 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: zekrom or reshiram. I like zekrom better

I like reshiram better but their both good ngl

My favourite pokemon is Kyreum but if i were to say top 3 it would be
1. Kyreum
2.Charizard(X)
3.Arcues

Honarary mention:
- Mew
(Jan. 28, 2022  8:34 PM)anantaking Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2022  2:59 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: zekrom or reshiram. I like zekrom better

I like reshiram better but their both good ngl

1. Kyreum
2.Charizard(X)
3.Arcues

Honarary mention:
- Mew

palkia or dialga?
(Jan. 31, 2022  3:26 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2022  8:34 PM)anantaking Wrote: I like reshiram better but their both good ngl

1. Kyreum
2.Charizard(X)
3.Arcues

Honarary mention:
- Mew

palkia or dialga?

if your asking which i like more i would say Dialga because i have a game on my phone and that pokemon is good on my team. But i like both designs maybe palkia a little more when it comes to design