Favorite giant robot

Dosen't matter what it's from Gundam, Transformers, whatever you want.
My favorites would probably be the 00 Gundam/00 Raiser, Lancelot Albion, and Arios Gundam, I love the designs in 00. What's you're favorites?
1. infinite justice --GSD--
2. cherudim --G-00--
3. arios --G-00--
4. den-o's train robot Grin
5. mega thunderzord (either second or third season) mighty morphin power rangers >>the only rangers season i ever cared about, besides the first season<<
Megatron and Bumblebee
As with every single topic on this board, if you do not elaborate, it is SPAM, and you will be warned.
just wondering, are mechs allowed? its like a giant robot but it has a pilot
(Mar. 13, 2011  6:51 AM)zardflare Wrote: just wondering, are mechs allowed? its like a giant robot but it has a pilot

That's what a Gundam is, and he said it can be from Gundam.
(Mar. 13, 2011  6:11 AM)GaleForce Wrote: Megatron and Bumblebee

There's like 30 different versions of these characters, mind being a bit more specific?
Jazz from Transformers 1 because he's awesome and wasn't afraid of anything.
(Mar. 13, 2011  6:56 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2011  6:51 AM)zardflare Wrote: just wondering, are mechs allowed? its like a giant robot but it has a pilot

That's what a Gundam is, and he said it can be from Gundam.

(oops, i posted as my brothers account)...

well i don't watch gundam so i didn't know, thats why i asked

i like the VF-1 Veritech, also known as the Valkyrie. why?
1. three modes of transformation
2. cool "un-flashy" look
3. there are 4 different versions or models
4. (a quote about it from a website) "Also, due to thier protoculture-powered engines, Veritechs can operate at full capacity in space. One other point to note is that in Battloid mode, the mecha has agility beyond anything the average human is capable of. Any moves that the pilot can do, the mecha can easily copy, including martial arts attacks."
I like Voltron. It looks like some kind of alien robot. I have the action figure, but it's pretty beat up from wear and tear. I'll post a picture when I get the chance.
1. Wing Custom - Giant Angel Gundam is full of win. It looks really sick

2. Destiny - This Gundam has butterfly wings; again, many pluses. Anti-Ship sword + Launcher brings the best of all aspects of the Impulse

3. Strike Noir - A bit more obscure, this is one of the alternate versions of the Strike Gundam; the face of the Gundam is a bit different from Kira's Gundam, but it's the same as Lucas' Gundam.

4.Deathscythe H. - FI still love the original one, but man, with those wings, Deathscythe H. is amazing, design-wise. Plus, it's weapon is also pretty sick, too.

5. Undecided on the fifth; I'll edit this when I can think of one.

All Gundams, yo~!! lol.
pfft all you guys gonna get blown because i got two guys who can blow you ALL away

Jet Jaguar and King joe! (godzilla and ultraman series respectfully)
infinity justice gundam from gundam seed destiny..like the sword combined with the shield...plus a jet pack (dont know what is that thing called,the one attached on its back)
really wish i can own a master grade infinity justice gundam.. Unhappy
Our teams awesome mascot death robot beyblade cannon shooter type thingy mib bobby:

[Image: MachineswithheartsMascot.png]

Great isn't it?

It shoots Beyblades at people:

Who stand in our way.

Who don't respect us.

Who wont bow down and get on their knees!
I don't watch many things that have giant robots or mechas really, but what I have seen is the anime Big O on Adult Swim Grin So I'm going with Big O onloy because he's basically the only one I know of xD But I love the fact that he can be a part of both Offense AND Defensive sides. Kinda like CS :v Never used CS before, but that's what I think it's like. Has atk and def just like Big O! Grin
[Image: photo28t.jpg]

All hail Voltron, the best giant robot on there.

Yeah it's missing a arm.
My favorite giant Robot is Gola Mosca from Hitman Reborn. he is my fav. cause it can have a pilot or it can go solo by being controlled by computer. It has ultimate defense, 20,000 layers of Titanium, Steel, Crystal, and other minerals. it could destoy every transformer with one rocket. (chuck norris of robots)
Thats why i like it.
I like Syrus' Solidtrons, because they're fun to battle with IMO and have some great scenes in the YuGiOh GX manga, like when Beta took out Light and Darkness Dragon in one turn.
My favorite robots are,
1.Gundam Heavy Arms,it's a freakin 'tank' and it has loads of guns.
2.Gundam Deathscythe,I lile it because it represents the Grim Reaper and it uses my favorite weapon,scythe and color,black.It's sort-of a gothic Gundam

Thats about it,I guess..?
Geez no love for the Sandrock and the Sandrock Kai, I mean both of em look really awesome, it just needs a better pilot than Quatre whats his face.
Wing zero custom is really starting to grow on me, the wings are just too kool
no love for JJ and king joe?
Mine would have to be Big Fau from the anime Big O. This is cause it's really powerful and a lot more powerful than the main protagonist' robot easily defeating the Union robot in it's debut that Big O was having trouble with.
MEGAS from MEGAS XLR.

He potentially every single weapon you could ever think of and more (I would post examples but I lost the folder that contains all the buttons on the dashboard).

Weapons include context-sensitive weapons (ex some buttons are labeled "Five Minutes left in the Episode" and "Exactly the Same Button Coop Just Used Like Five Minutes Ago").

Essentially MEGAS is the equivalent of Kamen Rider Decade (some of MEGAS' weapons are also blatant homages to other giant robots, which is why merchandise for the series is so rare/nonexistent - due to copyright issues).