35.48%
large
16.13%
extra large
6.45%
extra, extra large
9.68%
Total: 100% 31 vote(s)
Favorite size in the poll, breed as a reply.
(Sep. 12, 2010  10:29 PM)genbbladelovr Wrote: Favorite size in the poll, breed as a reply.

You should probably contribute to your own thread...
extra, extra large, hmmmmmmmmmm......wonder what that looks like?
anyways, i picked large
teacup...does that even exist?lol

anyway i chose medium
(Sep. 12, 2010  10:38 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote: teacup...does that even exist?lol

anyway i chose medium
teacup is probably like a key chain, hah
nope, the chihuahuas and yorkies that can literally fit in teacups.
(Sep. 12, 2010  10:41 PM)genbbladelovr Wrote: nope, the chihuahuas and yorkies that can literally fit in teacups.

then what's small?
(Sep. 12, 2010  10:41 PM)genbbladelovr Wrote: nope, the chihuahuas and yorkies that can literally fit in teacups.

woah... there are chihuahuas that fit into teacups? i need to see this :P
google it, and medium is like dogs 20-25 pounds
hmmm I like rottweilers(sp?), dobermen and pitbulls XD But I also like border collies and malamutes and german sheperds (sorry I font have one favourite XD)
Labradoodle's all the way.
no more dog-lovers out there?
Labs
My fav breed is definitely Chow Chows. Even though they have a terrible reputation I still love them. They're decent size and look like a lion which makes them awesome. They're personality suits me well which is another reason why I like them. They're really standoffish but once they get to know you they'll be like your best friend. They're completely misjudged. ='( Same with Pit Bulls. And OMG! to the people above me! Y'all really have never heard of teacup Chihuahuas?! No offense, but that's sad considering how popular they are. xD
Medium I voted. I like Rottweilers, Golden Retrievers, Labradours, German Shepards, Collies...
My absolute favourites are wippets! when i can i'm getting one!
German Shepard so... large?
Boston Terriers i own one and the are awsome it looks like they are wearing a tux
i have a crossbreed dog. its a mix of a pekingese and a poodle. a pekepoo. not kidding. he is 8 pounds. so, small!
I love German Shephard. He is my favorite dog breed. He is well groomed,vaccinated and healthy dog .