Favorite Wolborg?

Mine has to be wolborg 4 since it's quite a unique blade and I think it looks cool too.
Wolborg 4 is the best IMO and its my fav plastic.
... Wolborg MS looks a lot like Wolborg 2 IMO.. but yeah my fav is wolborg ms Tongue_out i love the design
Wolborg MS. I don't really like any of the other Wolborgs..
ii only thought there was only wolborgs? what are the different types?
I'd say Wolborg MS except the light blue version that looks like a piece of carp (can I say carp?) although Wolborg 2 does look sexy but Wolborg 4 looks cool when it's spinning haven't seen 2 or 3
(Dec. 24, 2009  10:35 AM)MortalNerd Wrote: ii only thought there was only wolborgs? what are the different types?

Wolborg
Wolborg 2
Wolborg 03
Wolborg 4
Wolborg MS
LOOK AT THAT BEAUTIFUL PICTURE OF WOLBORG MS!!!!! IMO its got a gorgeous design... >_> <----- gonna be a designer
whos woborg? heh. anyways, wolborg ms
i hate ms because it soesnt have the actual bit beast mine would be 4 but if not that it would be the very first one
You are aware that this thread has not been posted in for ages
If your going to necrobump a thread please add content to the discussion
instead of just saying how you don't like ms
(Aug. 18, 2010  6:06 PM)Moss Wrote: You are aware that this thread has not been posted in for ages
If your going to necrobump a thread please add content to the discussion
instead of just saying how you don't like ms

lol "necrobumping" i like that word. never heard it before until now. =)

but srsly, am I the only one that loves the good ol original look of Wolborg? D= IMO I loved Wolborgs first design. I mean it's not my favorite bey, but still, it looks nice. =)

If i HAD to pick a different one, than Wolborg 2 is cool too! =) lol
MSMSMSMSMSMS
well duh.
my favourite was the wolfborg that was yellow and the bottem tip is circuler and moves idk what its called but i never lost with it when i was in grade 2
I'm gonna have to say Wolborg 2......... 'cause it's the only one I got. :\
original wolborg is by far my all time favorite blade, and imo the best wolborg of all time.
Wolborg MS, though it's not my personal favorite, is undoubtedly the best Wolborg ever, and to think otherwise is ridiculous.
Wolborg MS doesnt look the best, but is the best because its partly made of metal. Thus gives it 1.5 times faster spin velocity to a plastic beyblade.Wolborg MS would beat any other wolborg.Wish I had it...
Well duh, but even for it's respective system it preforms the best in comparison.
also the fact it's metal does not increase it's spin velocity. The system simply gave a stronger launcher, twice as fast iirc.
my favourite is worlborg 3

it looks awesome