11.69%
(Sony) Playstation 3
23.38%
(Microsoft) Xbox
0%
(Microsoft) Xbox 360
31.17%
Total: 100% 77 vote(s)
Darn it, how is the 360 winning,I guess its only because the XBOX360 has Halo Reach.
Hey hey!

What about SNES? That's my favorite.
(Nov. 13, 2010  5:27 AM)Wraith Wrote: Where is Dreamcast?!
Greatest Post in this thread by FAR!! The Sega Dreamcast is so much better than alot of the systems on this list. Imo.

(Nov. 13, 2010  5:32 AM)dyenguard Wrote: Come on people! Playstation has free online!!!!!
So does, Wii, and Sega Dreamcast.

SEGA DREAMCAST FTW!!!!
Oh my goodness! Where is PSP or PSPGo! Wow! You guys have no taste! I am surprised! This is for young people you know
SNES beats all of those and that is final. Angry

I will note that even though the one I'm playing on now is the 360 and I think it rocks I would never say it is the best console.
sega dreamcast pwns all it was my first and best Video Game console, and i still have it Smile.
to bad my SA1 broke Crying
(Nov. 15, 2010  11:03 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: sega dreamcast pwns all it was my first and best Video Game console, and i still have it Smile.
to bad my SA1 broke Crying
Not to mention that the Sonic Adventure series was originally released on Dreamcast, Btw THE SONIC ADVENTURE GAMES WERE SO GOOD THAT THEY HAD A TV SHOW BASED OFF OF THEM!! (Sonic X)
No console from this generation should be #1.
(Nov. 16, 2010  1:18 AM)To Wrote: No console from this generation should be #1.

Agreed.

Sega Dreamcast has my vote still. No-warranty voiding mods to play homebrew and backups, amazing games, graphics that were WAY ahead of it's time, and the it had the first major online network. PS2 comes in a close second just because of the sheer amount of quality titles available for it.
(Nov. 16, 2010  1:18 AM)To Wrote: No console from this generation should be #1.

QFT.

Besides, everyone will say different all the time so in truth there is no such thing as a #1 console.
(Nov. 16, 2010  1:15 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Btw THE SONIC ADVENTURE GAMES WERE SO GOOD THAT THEY HAD A TV SHOW BASED OFF OF THEM!! (Sonic X)

Anything that's slightly popular will be used to make even more cash. Would it be with tv shows, action figures, comic books, movies or video games.

I use the Highlander kid show as an exemple. Who the hell thought a show about decapitating people would suit kids? Who cares, it's popular, so we can sell it.

Besides, the Highlander movies were never that good.
My favourite old School console would be the Sega Dreamcast but right now it's the PS3
Hand held - ds
console - wii and ps3
Wii / N64 / GCN for console,

GB / GBC / GBA / DS / Dsi for handheld.

Nintendo FTW.
Personal computer is the best because it can illegally play games from every system, and it has games that no other console can play :D
*shot*
(Nov. 17, 2010  8:06 PM)Royface3000 Wrote: Personal computer is the best because it can illegally play games from every system, and it has games that no other console can play Grin
Stop promoting piracy.
Although I agree that PCs are good in that you can play your legal copy of games though emulation.
Xbox 360 way out front, while the original xbox and PS1 still have no votes
He isn't promoting piracy. He's simply stating that you can play illegal games on it. If anything, you promoted piracy by bringing it up. You can't "legally" play a game with an emulator. Any type of emulator is not supposed to be on a PC/Laptop.
Why is the xbox and xbox 360 getting all the respect? it's only been here for... what 8 years and it's got the highest poll? It's the ps1's and 2's which I think are more deserving.
(Nov. 23, 2010  8:52 AM)DaijoubuQuest Wrote: He isn't promoting piracy. He's simply stating that you can play illegal games on it. If anything, you promoted piracy by bringing it up. You can't "legally" play a game with an emulator. Any type of emulator is not supposed to be on a PC/Laptop.

Actually, you can have an emulator on you're pc if you have the original copy of a game you're playing.

(Owning a Pokemon game Cartage with a download emulated version is legal)
(Nov. 24, 2010  5:18 AM)BladrX Wrote: Why is the xbox and xbox 360 getting all the respect? it's only been here for... what 8 years and it's got the highest poll? It's the ps1's and 2's which I think are more deserving.
(Nov. 23, 2010  8:52 AM)DaijoubuQuest Wrote: He isn't promoting piracy. He's simply stating that you can play illegal games on it. If anything, you promoted piracy by bringing it up. You can't "legally" play a game with an emulator. Any type of emulator is not supposed to be on a PC/Laptop.

Actually, you can have an emulator on you're pc if you have the original copy of a game you're playing.

(Owning a Pokemon game Cartage with a download emulated version is legal)

First of all, you really can't argue with poll results, second, Xbox has(at the time of this post) no vote, and the Xbox 360 has only been out for 5 years, not 8. Even if it had been out for 8 years, clearly is doing something right that Sony and Nintendo aren't.
I like gamecube and exbox 360. And anyone who says the game cube sucksthen stfu . YEAH I'M TALKIN TO U XPLAY
any nintendo system but i would say the wii specifically.