11.69%
(Sony) Playstation 3
23.38%
(Microsoft) Xbox
0%
(Microsoft) Xbox 360
31.17%
Total: 100% 77 vote(s)
Nintendo DS lite~ it is so versatile and nintendo is always trusted. not 2 mention it has a huge selection of games.
Wii by far because of the Motion Plus and Wii Zapper
Nintendo 64, game cube, wii, and 360
Since I'm a sucker for nostalgia the N64 will always have a special place in my heart. I'm mostly a shooter fan now so I'm fairly split. I did own both the Xbox as well as the 360.

Still going for N64
(Nov. 24, 2010  11:09 AM)UDC Wrote: Nintendo DS lite~ it is so versatile and nintendo is always trusted. not 2 mention it has a huge selection of games.

like i said console thread i'll make one for handhelds though
oh. wii is on top of my list then. love it! but i cant get wii ware, which sucks. so im stuck with a small collection of games.
you know to access wiiware you just need to have wifi
(Nov. 29, 2010  4:40 PM)UDC Wrote: oh. wii is on top of my list then. love it! but i cant get wii ware, which sucks. so im stuck with a small collection of games.

to get wii ware, you need wifi (like genbbladelovr said) and Nintendo point cards. there are some prety sweet ones there. if you have wifi but no points, the shop sometimes just gives them away if you do something.
I voted for the N64.

I have most of my fondest memories in gaming on the 64, so it was pretty much a no-brainer, although the 360 was a pretty close second for me due mostly to the multiple hilarious moments and memories I have playing online with Sam, Artie and Ominous. I'm sure most of you here now have no clue who those three are, but yeah...
seems like the new systems from each company are actually preferred over their old ones
we've got a lot of younger members here who have little or no experience with the old systems. They're developing their fondest gaming memories through these newer systems.
not me, I miss the N64
Not me. I'm actually quiet fond of the old systems.

Well for me, its Sony all the way. Its way harder to hack than XBOX and the graphics and quality of the games are much better!

Even though XBOX have more sponsors etc...

Portable, its got to be the PSP. You cant rely on the DS. It's way too fragile and it snaps open very easily.

Overall, its got to be Sony. The quality of their consoles are way better and the Move is just amazing! For me, the Nintendo Wii is a piece of carp. The computer's reaction is faster than you, making you look slow at boxing Uncertain

Sony all the way !
I like WII New super mario bros
i voted for wii
but also i would go ps3 aswell

man.. i wanna warriors Orochi Z so badly
and dynasty warriors 7 which is new one...
if i have ps3

ya...i am fan of WARRIORS series...
and i love wii games too

super mario bros wii, mario kart wii, samurai warriors 3, tatsunoko vs capcom and Smash bros
LOL
The Playstation 2. They have what is arguably the greatest game library of all time. The 360 and PS3 are overrated in my opinion.
(Mar. 14, 2011  3:55 AM)Bey Philosopher Wrote: The Playstation 2. They have what is arguably the greatest game library of all time. The 360 and PS3 are overrated in my opinion.

Of course the Xbox-360 and PS3 are over rated. It's basically what most people have. I have PS2 and Xbox-360 and most of the time I play DragonballZ Budokai 3 more than any other game on my Xbox-360. So I like the PS2 too. It just has the games I'm use to playing, Ya know what I mean?

I gotta admit that was funny, get it, PS2 too?
You forgot 3DS
Ithink that will be the best because ive been to a 3DS event and it was AWESOME.
(Mar. 15, 2011  12:22 AM)MLdragoMaster Wrote: You forgot 3DS
Ithink that will be the best because ive been to a 3DS event and it was AWESOME.

Console is capitalized, the 3DS is not a console. Nor should it be in anyone's running to be their "favorite" given the fact it's out in only one territory, and has literally no notable software out.
PS3 all the way. I like the exclusive titles better (Uncharted for one) and as a Fighting Gamer, I find the PS3 remote a lot easier to use than the X-Box remote. Also, PS3 has some exclusive content which X-Box don't get (eg. Kratos in Mortal Kombat 9) and the network is free.