Favorite Sonic The Hedgehog Characters?

Mine is Espio. I've always liked ninjas. I would say shadow, but 1. He's overrated, and
2. He's kinda overly emo.
tails cause he can fly and is awsome
Shadow the HEDGEHOG.
shadow the hedgehog is the correct answer or mabye silver but if somone says sonic.......
(Feb. 06, 2011  9:56 PM)scipio132 Wrote: but if somone says sonic.......

Yeah, the main character of the series and the reason why Shadow and Silver even exist totally sucks, man.
SONIC!

.... Kidding! Eee

Rouge the bat all the way Wink

She ticks everyone off (Mostly Knuckles) and loves shiny gemstones XD
Bean and Mighty
Shadow has always been my favorite
My favorite is Knuckles cause he and I both get ticked off by girls a lot and we have kind of the same personallity
Are you obsessed about the Master Emerald? Like Knuckles. XD
Shadow all the way. He's just the definition of epic Grin
(Feb. 07, 2011  1:28 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: Are you obsessed about the Master Emerald? Like Knuckles. XD
No but I mean we have the same attitude
(Feb. 07, 2011  1:32 AM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2011  1:28 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: Are you obsessed about the Master Emerald? Like Knuckles. XD

I know was just kidding... Joyful_3
But still... Knuckles is pretty obsessed about that Emerald.. Cute
I am a an exact clone of knuckles. Exept Im human,and i'm not a echidna. Summary:I'm Knuckles in human form:-))
Bro, sonic all the way.
Pollo: I'm sorry, your parents lied to you, your in no way related to Knuckles the Echidna, sorry pal. :[
I like a lot of the classic sonic characters, but one of my most favorite characters has to be Doctor Ivo Robotnik.
Whether it be the classic television shows, the original games, or sega genesis games. Even beyond that, he's usually the best character in the game. I like tails as well. (funny thing is, my mom gave me a similar nickname before she knew about sonic, but for a different reason, obviously. it's not like I have tails growing out of my spine.) Tails' voice seems to get more obnoxious, nasaly, high pitched and annoying as the series goes on now, though. (Is it just me or are they trying to make him even younger as the series goes on?)
3. DR. Eggman (why do people call him robotnik, he was named Eggman originally in japan)
2. sonic (ah good old sonic, much better than mario)
1. shadow (the ultimate life form)

my brothers favorite is cubot (from sonic colors) just because
Dr. Kintober* bro..
Shadow for his looks and personalitty.
(Feb. 07, 2011  2:34 AM)Slee Wrote: I like a lot of the classic sonic characters, but one of my most favorite characters has to be Doctor Ivo Robotnik.
Whether it be the classic television shows, the original games, or sega genesis games. Even beyond that, he's usually the best character in the game. I like tails as well. (funny thing is, my mom gave me a similar nickname before she knew about sonic, but for a different reason, obviously. it's not like I have tails growing out of my spine.) Tails' voice seems to get more obnoxious, nasaly, high pitched and annoying as the series goes on now, though. (Is it just me or are they trying to make him even younger as the series goes on?)

Tails is actually voiced by a girl now.
(Feb. 07, 2011  1:32 AM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote:

Attitude as in, you both like to beat people up and act like jerks, or you both don't take any trash talk from nobody?!
P.S. I don't really use double negatives, it was just a joke.
Cream the Rabbit.

Why? Because she's voiced by Michelle Ruff. That's it.
Well, a lot of the characters just get on my nerves, (Shadow, Silver, Amy, basically any character that was not known by 1995) so I've gotta say Metal Sonic and Sonic.