Favorite Robot Attachment (To put on your body)

ok i know i have wanted a robot part to make me more cooler intelligent stronger stuff like that. so try to explain which one you would want. from laser cannon to iron boots

i would totally want a hidden laser blaster that comes out of my wrist.
why. so i could bust through walls and get myself out of any situation
buns of steelCute imagin you can land anywhere on your but without hurting yourself(this will save me alot)
Seeing as how I like giant robots and everything related, here it goes.

BUGTURTLES MECHA CUSTOM PARTS LIST:

P-Marrow Assault Armor Amplifier (see "Gray Gloom")

LETALDOSE Assault Cannon (see "Gachirin")

It makes more sense if you have played Armored Core 4 and For Answer, but essentially the P-Marrow is a part that increases "shield"power/energy output (and are spheres mounted on the shoulders), while the LETHALDOSE (a "split" ring of sorts mounted onto the back) is a cannon that uses that same energy to fire it as a large energy ball (that is also apparently radioactive and a pollutant..?).

For a less conspicuous look, integrated HUD or 360º vision/sensors would be pretty nice. Situational awareness and all that.
A robotic heart can be good. Even when you get shot downed it won't let you die.
But a Robotic Heart couldn't have enough power to have feelings, So even if you were indestructible, you still
wouldn't have any feelings and everyone would be nothing to you.I would probably like a bionic arm, with like
a Lazer sword and grapling gun and a BeyLauncher L/R for blading
(Jun. 13, 2011  8:42 AM)sum 472 Wrote: But a Robotic Heart couldn't have enough power to have feelings, So even if you were indestructible, you still
wouldn't have any feelings and everyone would be nothing to you.I would probably like a bionic arm, with like
a Lazer sword and grapling gun and a BeyLauncher L/R for blading

*facepalm* what grade are you?

the heart is not the one that makes us feel....
(Jun. 13, 2011  8:07 AM)DX Wrote: A robotic heart can be good. Even when you get shot downed it won't let you die.

he eh that was the thing that came in mind too i also wanted the same with a half machine brain so that i can store everything in my mind properly
who wants just one attachment

what you need to almost die in a horrible accident. after that the hopefully the government will take you and fill you with robotics until you are 30% human and 70% robotic (that is my plan Cool )

the robotics i would like to have?
arms: not only do i get robotic strength, having a megaman like arm cannon is what i would like
legs: rocket boosters and faster running speed
eyes: for this, enhanced sight and the ability to switch from normal vision to infrared vision

(now i am thinking of inspector gadget lol)
(Jun. 13, 2011  5:24 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: who wants just one attachment

what you need to almost die in a horrible accident. after that the hopefully the government will take you and fill you with robotics until you are 30% human and 70% robotic (that is my plan Cool )

the robotics i would like to have?
arms: not only do i get robotic strength, having a megaman like arm cannon is what i would like
eyes: for this, enhanced sight and the ability to switch from normal vision to infrared vision

he he intelligent answer and nice plan and after they save u and ask u for money then wat u will do
Laser eyes of course. Maybe robotic legs. Totally a jetpack.
Robot eyes so I can see throgh anything on the other side
Does this count?

Because if so, I totally want those parts! XD
(Jun. 13, 2011  5:24 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: the robotics i would like to have?

Really? I was thinking more along the lines of this, lol.

I would pick a robotic endoskeleton. Not one that just follows the line of bones, but one that is like an ant's or beetle's exoskeleton. At least for my torso. I would also take a non-dominant arm somewhat akin to Kat's from Halo: Reach. That's all for now, although I'll probably add more later.
(Jun. 13, 2011  11:22 PM)Odin Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2011  5:24 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: the robotics i would like to have?

His post made me think more of this...

I would have Some sort of awesome robot legs so I can jump across buildings and run like The Flash.
(Jun. 13, 2011  11:33 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2011  11:22 PM)Odin Wrote:

His post made me think more of this...

lol, i completely forgot about astro boy. but IIRC he is more completely robot, where i was thinking more 60-80% robot...
(Jun. 13, 2011  8:07 AM)DX Wrote: A robotic heart can be good. Even when you get shot downed it won't let you die.

Unless you get shot in the brain.
I would want a Laser arm cannon for destruction.
Hm, I really want a multifunction gauntlet. Could you imagine? Some guy tries to rob you, grow a gatling gun. Got fruit? Grow a blender. Got milk? Grow a cup. Then again, I could just get the Green Lantern ring.

And my brother wants rocket booster buttcheeks.
arms with canons in the elbows,blades on the fore arms a needles that shoot out of the fingers

btw im surprised tha no1s mentioned fma automaile