Favorite Pokemon

What new revealed Pokemon? For Heart Gold/ Soul Silver?
(Feb. 21, 2010  6:58 PM)Blading BenX Wrote: the new reveald pokemon do.

Is it a legendary?
Also there's one legendary that evolves. Manaphy.
(Feb. 21, 2010  7:08 PM)Draciel Z Wrote: Is it a legendary?

I guess that counts. Darn, you got me.
The new pokemon released are called Zorua and Zoroark. I think they'll be similar to Riolu/Lucario in that many people think they're legendaries. Check it all out on Pokebeach:

http://pokebeach.com/2010/02/zorua-and-z...n-oha-suta

They will be featuring in a new movie: 'The Ruler of Illusion: Zoruark'

My favourite pokemon are: Rayquaza, simply because its God of the Stats, Groudon, because its big and red Tongue_out, Kyogre, gets me out of trouble in dodgy battles, Deoxys, because it = pure awesomeness AND Typhlosion, Charizard, Lugia and Tyranitar Grin

[Image: EX14Charizard.png]

[Image: 997-otaku-dark-lyon-albums-imagenes-mont...-32374.jpg]
(Feb. 21, 2010  12:33 PM)フェルグラント Wrote: http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/1584/...ol1jm9.jpg

Absol was my fave after charizard.... Then i discovered blaziken!Tongue_out_wink
That Picture of Deoxys looks awesome also Zorua and Zoroark look so cool.

I also love Palkia, Giratina and Dialoga
[Image: Dialga-Palkia-and-Giratina.jpg]
Palkia because it sounds like an animal I saw recently in a Star Wars episode. pretty sure its this thingo.
[Image: SWLizards2.jpg]
Giratina, because it looks cool. and Dialga because its big and blue Cool lol

EDIT: Spelling Error Corrected. Tongue_out
Ha you said this:
(Feb. 21, 2010  2:16 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: Hahaha i love how people say a pokemons their favourite yet sometimes they cant spell them.
Check out Serebii for the correct spelling. Joyful_2 I do.. its like my double check system for pokemon.

and you spelled Dialga wrong HA!
(Feb. 22, 2010  1:33 AM)Blading BenX Wrote: Ha you said this:

and you spelled Dialga wrong HA!

I know I'm at TAFE and I was in a rush... I was going to correct when I got back on WBO.
(Feb. 21, 2010  7:08 PM)Draciel Z Wrote: Is it a legendary?

Phione and Manaphy is not in the same evo line.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/M...3%A9mon%29

You can breed Phiones but they don't evolve.

Also, Zorua and Zoroark aren't legends, they are like Poochyena and Mightyena for the 5th gen. (I think)
My Brother is the Pokemon fanboy in the family and he said both Zorua and Zoroark are going to be 2 pokemon in the 5th Gen.. so your right. if not then they are really a late addition to the 4th. XD
(Feb. 22, 2010  5:42 AM)フェルグラント Wrote: Phione and Manaphy is not in the same evo line.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/M...3%A9mon%29

You can breed Phiones but they don't evolve.
They're still basically the same evo line cause you get Phione by breeding Manaphy, which is unique for legendaries.
Breeding =/= Evo line

You breed a pokemon with ditto and does the pokemon have the same evo line with ditto? If yes, are you saying that all pokemon are in the same evo line altogether? (Besides Legendaries out of Manaphy)
(Feb. 22, 2010  4:26 PM)フェルグラント Wrote: Breeding =/= Evo line

You breed a pokemon with ditto and does the pokemon have the same evo line with ditto? If yes, are you saying that all pokemon are in the same evo line altogether? (Besides Legendaries out of Manaphy)

I get what you mean but.. They even look the same, and are generally considered to be related. I'm not super specific in these kinds of things, ok?
Just because they look the same doesn't mean they are related. right.
(Feb. 22, 2010  5:42 AM)フェルグラント Wrote: Also, Zorua and Zoroark aren't legends, they are like Poochyena and Mightyena for the 5th gen. (I think)

No there gonna be the Riolu and Lucario for 5th gen...
Nothing tops a blue penguin in a metal tuxedo with a crown made out of its own beak; NOTHING... Cute
Your point Exceeds me sir so do you want it shiny or normal and... Shiny Charizard for the win!!!!!!!!!!
Black Charizard is hideous and what part of NOTHING don't you get. ;p
TYPHLOSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Feb. 23, 2010  12:54 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: Just because they look the same doesn't mean they are related. right.

Ok, ok I get it. xD For me, they've just always been related lol. Anyway, turtles ftw!
Actually, I've always liked defencive pokemon.
Blastoise, Weezing, Torkoal, Torterra, Forretress, Noctowl and Donphan are some of my favs. Then there's Heracross and Arbok.
Cool.
I thought Donphan was the attacking before thinking type - just forms into a ball and attack anything in the way. lol
Donphan's attack and defense stats are the same (in the game). Just a trivia for you.
Ooooooh I see... Alrighty.
Who ever said that Manaphy and Phione are the same kind of pokemon you are wrong.Manaphy is a legendary SAFARING POKEMON and Phione is a legenday SEA DIFTER POKEMON.Also Manaphy does not evolve and neither does Phione.The game creaters ceated a cheat to get Phione since it is imposible to get other wise.And besides,if a Manaphy lays a Phione egg then where do Manaphy eggs come from if they don't come from Manaphy or Phione.Phione lays Phione eggs.Believe me,a've tried every thing and even asked one of the game creators myself online. My favorite pkmn is all of them exept Arceus.The voice of Arceus does not match it's character.I mainly like all fire grass water legendaries eevee and it's evolutions.