Favorite Pokemon

(Dec. 16, 2009  6:12 PM)bey tempest Wrote: well 5, adventure, adventure o2,tamers,frontier and data squad

Oh yeah! I always get mixed up Pinching_eyes_2
Mine has to be the originals charmander squirtle bulbasaur in my opinion i think pokemon red and those series and gold series are the best pokemon games btw pokemon crater shows pokemon that isn't even out on games how retarded i used to play that's how i know.
The more Pokemon they spew out, the worse the anime and games seem to get. This doesn't really apply to Digimon, however I don't know why anyone's comparing them. Just because they have 'mon' in their names it doesn't mean they're affiliated. Sometimes I think people forget this ...
While this thread has been bumped...

SQUIRTLE ALL THE WAY Grin
hmmmmm i might as well too.. my favorite would be either... charizard, blastoise, blaziken, mudkip, lucario, and lugia :]
Shaymin land form its cutnes will overpower all.
Shinx is also awesome.
Dragonite ftw
Mine would be gallade
Mewtwo, Charizard, Mew, Feraligator, Lugia, Pichu, Septile, Shaymin, Ho-oh and... MEWTWO FOR THE WIN! Smile
Mine's Blastoise, Torkoal, Torterra and Weezing. Can't choose. I've always loved turtles and tortoice and Weezing is just awesome Grin.
Raiku, Suicune, Entei the 3 dog pokemon and also Zapdos, Aritcuno, Moltres, the bird pokemon, i just like these because they come in 3's.XD
Marowak.
Oh contrare:
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Darn hard to choose Grovyle Rayquaza Totodyle
(Feb. 06, 2010  4:00 PM)Medz Wrote: [Image: cubone.jpg]
But marowak dosent exist.

What animals is under the mask?
my favorites are gastly, haunter, and gengar. i love ghost types(dont know y though)
Mudkip is real, too. Mudkip beats Cubone.

[Image: mudkip-real-pokemon.jpg]