Favorite Nintendo video game character.

Kirby and Link, they are the most certified Nintendo Gangsters, they make gun's and knifes look like plush toy's...
My favourite Nintendo characters are:
1-Donkey Kong-I always play Donkey Kong.
2-Mario & Luigi-I usually play Mario series.
3-Fox-Played a lot on Super Smash Bros.
4-Kirby-Played a bit on Super Smash Bros.
Mine is Snake

EDIT:

I forgot LUCAS!!
I pwn with him in brawl[/php][/quote][/code]
(Dec. 23, 2010  4:01 PM)littlechipz Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2010  4:25 AM)mattchi95 Wrote: I like Kirby(Can transform AND eats you Grin double win!) and A few of the 500 something Pokemon xD

It's actually 493, unless you count the black and white releases...

I knew how many D,P,PL there where already.(So yes I was counting black/white)
probably sonic
(Dec. 23, 2010  6:03 PM)excel21 Wrote: probably sonic

Sonic isn't really a Nintendo character, although he has many games on Nintendo consoles 'n all...

Well, a bunch of Nintendo characters have games on other consoles as well, I guess (i.e The CD-i)
I've made this known numerous times on this website, so here we go again.
Show Me Ya Moves! [Image: falcon_knuckle2.jpg]
I present to you the vibrantly manly Captain Rainbow:

[Image: caprain1.jpg]

Seriously though, Mario's pretty sweet.
(Dec. 24, 2010  12:15 AM)To Wrote: I present to you the vibrantly manly Captain Rainbow:

HA-HA, that is the most amazing super-hero I have ever seen in my life...
To, how the heck did you find that?
(Dec. 24, 2010  12:38 AM)Thresher Wrote: To, how the heck did you find that?

Back in 2008 the Wii's software lineup was hilariously poor, many owners were pretty peeved that the western divisions of Nintendo often ignored many Japanese games such as Disaster: Day of Crisis, Takt of Magic, and Fatal Frame 4. Captain Rainbow was one of those ignored games. The game is also slightly notorious for being one of the poorest selling Nintnedo games of all time.

Nintendo has a bunch of decent looking stuff that never leaves Japan (I hope Xenoblade, and The Last Story do), including this:

[Image: Cardhero_nintendods_boxart.png]

(Card Hero)

I felt like I've seen this centre character before. Wink
(Dec. 24, 2010  12:15 AM)To Wrote: I present to you the vibrantly manly Captain Rainbow:

that thing is so manly it sould be considered sweetymuffins
Wow, Missing NO! That is quite the obscure reference. It's not nearly as obscure as Captain Rainbow, but I dare say it's the second most obscure character in this thread.
(Dec. 24, 2010  1:17 AM)To Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2010  12:38 AM)Thresher Wrote: To, how the heck did you find that?

Back in 2008 the Wii's software lineup was hilariously poor, many owners were pretty peeved that the western divisions of Nintendo often ignored many Japanese games such as Disaster: Day of Crisis, Takt of Magic, and Fatal Frame 4. Captain Rainbow was one of those ignored games. The game is also slightly notorious for being one of the poorest selling Nintnedo games of all time.

Nintendo has a bunch of decent looking stuff that never leaves Japan (I hope Xenoblade, and The Last Story do), including this:

[Image: Cardhero_nintendods_boxart.png]

(Card Hero)

I felt like I've seen this centre character before. Wink

holy carping carp its ginga
Zero Suit Samus = WIN! in more ways then one.
Her pistol is cool in SSBB, and her whip.
Pikachu, DK, Diddy Kong, Link, Toon Link Fox and Wolf
YOSHI FTW!!!!!!!!I mean come on, sure Kirby flys more, but Kirby can't turn into a protective egg.
(Dec. 28, 2010  4:47 PM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: Pikachu, DK, Diddy Kong, Link, Toon Link Fox and Wolf

Nobody cares.

Unless you explain it, your opinion isn't worth jack carp.
I like Star Fox because of his Speed on Smash Brawl. It's kinda funny that I use to hate Star Fox because his old games suck, but thankfully Smash Brawl made him look cool.
I really like a lot of the characters from Banjo Kazooie. Sucks that microsoft bought their games and the company that helped make them. I still have my nintendo 64, as well as both games, and the GBA game gruntilda's revenge.

One of the worst things about the microsoft version of the original games, in my opinion, is that they removed all Nintendo references and jokes. Sad stuff right there, although it's necessary due to copyright. Uncertain
(Jan. 01, 2011  5:11 AM)FlameCancer5721 Wrote: YOSHI FTW!!!!!!!!I mean come on, sure Kirby flys more, but Kirby can't turn into a protective egg.

but kirby can turn into a protective brick, spike ball etc...
Mine would be:
Link Tongue_out
(Mar. 15, 2011  3:39 AM)Kavasiki Wrote: Mine would be:
Link Tongue_out

Elaborate.

Ya freakin' idiot.

Seriously, I want one of you guys who only answer with one word and don't explain your choices to explain to me what you were thinking. Do you really think we give a damn just about the character? We want to know why you like them, of course, nobody, I repeat, nobody cares, otherwise.