Favorite Nintendo video game character.

(Mar. 15, 2011  3:00 AM)Slee Wrote: I really like a lot of the characters from Banjo Kazooie. Sucks that microsoft bought their games and the company that helped make them. I still have my nintendo 64, as well as both games, and the GBA game gruntilda's revenge.

One of the worst things about the microsoft version of the original games, in my opinion, is that they removed all Nintendo references and jokes. Sad stuff right there, although it's necessary due to copyright. Uncertain
Microsoft didn't buy RareWare.... RareWare and Nintendo had a dispute. This probably happened sometime in the end of the Nintendo 64's lifetime. Probably having something to do with either Donkey Kong, or Concur. After all, RareWare did get pretty ticked off after Nintendo rejected Concur's Adventure. This led to the creation of Concur's Bad Fur Day. Something similar probably happened. Nintendo probably rejected a game that RareWare would sell pretty good. (Like Concur's Adventure.) Although, you can always Google it...

EDIT: Nevermind. Microsoft purchased RareWare for $375 Million. Too bad...
Rare is just a shell studio now anyways. They do Kinect shovelware, and the people who made that studio notable had either been laid off, or left years ago.
Shulk off Xenoblade FTW!. Anyone who likes Zero Suit Samus is a disturbed perving Gundam
So.. you revived a very old thread to not explain your choice and then insult other users' taste...

How many warnings do you want to get today, exactly?
My favorite character would have to be Link(or Oshawott if he counts) 'cuz everytime i got stuck in a LoZ game i figured it out, and said to my self "wow these games are amazing" which is the reason i cant put them down, ever.
mine is kirby all cause of super smash bros 64 he was so good and home run back kirby with falcon punch on 200% dammage was awsome
Ninten because he can play the ocarina, his game came out years before OoT and he signs to beat the game and can use psi before any one else who defeted Giegue/Giygas. Also He's from my fav jrpg
Hilbert and N from Pokemon Black and White, and all of the Pokemon.
I would have to say Kirby, being able to copy any ability shows how strong kirby is with all the abilities that there is out there.
It's gotta be Link. He was in my top 3, but went straight to first right when Twilight Princess came out. He doesn't say a word yet he owns every enemy with all his weapons.
Mine is Mr. Game and Watch. Would that count as a nintendo character?
Mine is Yoshi and Toad. Mainly because they are cute, and i like toad because of super mario fables on youtube.
Kirby and Luigi...

Luigi has been my favorite character since Luigi's Mansion for GameCube came out. He really gained my liking.

As for Kirby, he is just so CUTE. I first heard of him in Super Smash Bros. Melee, and I used to play as him a lot ( until I got better with Captain Falcon and Jigglypuff Cute )
Mine are: [1] Yoshi [2] Dry Bones [3] Toad.
Yoshi will always be my favourite character. He's cute and cool. Grin