Favorite Hasbro Exclusives?

Mine has got to be Dullahan D4, at least based on looks. How about yours?
The new Hasbro Exclusive solid Black Z Achilles is worth buying.. I don't really buy hasbro beyblades.. but I would probably go ahead and get all the plastic gen remakes just for actually banging them up instead of my Takara Tomy beyblades..
The Blue Dragoon G from the Plastic Generations. Just love that Metallic blue.
(Feb. 01, 2019  4:03 AM)Jack Frosty Wrote: Mine has got to be Dullahan D4, at least based on looks. How about yours?
This is wrong forum. I reported this to moderators to move this Beyblade General forum.
(Feb. 01, 2019  4:26 AM)BR2019 Wrote: The new Hasbro Exclusive solid Black Z Achilles is worth buying.. I don't really buy hasbro beyblades.. but I would probably go ahead and get all the plastic gen remakes just for actually banging them up instead of my Takara Tomy beyblades..

Yeah, that metallic black definitely looks sick.
(Feb. 01, 2019  9:11 PM)ks123 Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2019  4:03 AM)Jack Frosty Wrote: Mine has got to be Dullahan D4, at least based on looks. How about yours?
This is wrong forum. I reported this to moderators to move this Beyblade General forum.

I apologize. I'll do my best to post in the correct forum next time. Thanks for letting me know!
Please refer to the Hasbro Beyblade Burst thread for discussion about Hasbro beyblades.
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Hasbro-...pid1494650