Favorite Hasbro Beyblade

This should be fun. Personaly for me it's D2 Doomscizor with it's speed and overal attack. What's your favorite?
Kerbeus K2, great Defense without being sickeningly overpowering
Stock: Xscalius great layer and driver

combo:
V.H.H fast and hard hitting
D2.G.R long spinning
E2.H.C defensive with the ability to break through stamina types. (able to burst D2.G.R with some luck.)
My favorites would have to be Yegdrion for its great Stamina in a match, as well as Z2 and X2 for their looks and how they preform in battle.
If we are doing MFB as well then my favorite is my Hyperblade Wing Pegasus.
(Jan. 10, 2018  6:56 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Kerbeus K2, great Defense without being sickeningly overpowering

K2 is my favorite defense for that same reason. Plus it looks really cool.
Oh man... My favourite Hasbro beyblade of all time is Dranzer MS. Why? Because of the different RC mould. Hasbro's RC had a much wider Flat which made it have more balance in stamina mode than Takara's. It also meant it had crazy attack in attack mode too, but since it's plastic it would self-KO easily. Oh and it had very poor stamina due to being wider. Since I was a stamina freak when I was younger and didn't really care about the rules I actually filed my RC to an angle to better match Takara's RC.

Biggest mistake I've ever made. It's absolutely impossible to get a cheap near-mint Hasbro Dranzer MS. Needless to say I keep all my beys near-mint nowadays. 

And away from files or sandpaper. I was a pretty dumb kid. Crying
[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, sans-serif]Save[/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, sans-serif]Save[/font]
This is a tricky one, I've found myself liking more beys than I thought I would, for example Omni Odax. But, for absolute favorites, i gotta go with Storm Spryzen, Xeno Xcalius and Genesis Valtryek.
(Jan. 10, 2018  8:39 PM)Nuno Wrote: Oh man... My favourite Hasbro beyblade of all time is Dranzer MS. Why? Because of the different RC mould. Hasbro's RC had a much wider Flat which made it have more balance in stamina mode than Takara's. It also meant it had crazy attack in attack mode too, but since it's plastic it would self-KO easily. Oh and it had very poor stamina due to being wider. Since I was a stamina freak when I was younger and didn't really care about the rules I actually filed my RC to an angle to better match Takara's RC.

Biggest mistake I've ever made. It's absolutely impossible to get a cheap near-mint Hasbro Dranzer MS. Needless to say I keep all my beys near-mint nowadays. 

And away from files or sandpaper. I was a pretty dumb kid. :'(
SaveSasandpaper/file
What would you use sand paper/ file for? I made some pretty stupid mistakes when I was younger like the time I took apart a launcher to make it rip harder. Needless to say I broke it.?
Fafnir F3