Favorite Beyblade Burst / Beyblade Burst Evolution Battle

List your favorite battle in Beyblade Burst or Beyblade Burst Evolution.
Mine is Lui vs Shu
well I have a few. there is the V2 vs D2 multi round battle.

yet the finals of the team battles are interesting.
Free versus Cooza !
My favorite battle was Xander vs Valt.
it hasnt happened but valt vs lui beyblade burst god or lui vs free
(Oct. 21, 2017  11:16 PM)MPZLShadow Wrote: it hasnt happened but valt vs lui beyblade burst god or lui vs free

That one will probably be good.
That's a hard choice but I think I agree with you ptf606. Lui vs Shu had high stakes and ended on a bittersweet note. I personally also love the valt vs quon fight (valt really stepped up there and redeemed the lose in the team tourney) and ken vs Ben (awesome that ken actually beat his own team's captain)
(Oct. 22, 2017  4:16 AM)MaxxyWaxxy Wrote: That's a hard choice but I think I agree with you ptf606. Lui vs Shu had high stakes and ended on a bittersweet note. I personally also love the valt vs quon fight (valt really stepped up there and redeemed the lose in the team tourney) and ken vs Ben (awesome that ken actually beat his own team's captain)

Yeah Valt vs Quon is good. Queen's move is weird because why does it need to flip? It just lands and keeps going. Valt did good against him. Ben vs Ken is good too. Those two are my sister's favorites. Ben had a cool move and Ken also got a cool move. So cool move + cool move = cool battle
Hahahaha yeah the skateboard flip move is random. There will probably be some great battles in god/evolution too but I haven't watched it yet as I'm waiting for subs. Looking forward to eventually watching it!
mine was the last battle(lui vs volt), though would have liked it if the protagonist won Unhappy

it makes no sense
(Oct. 22, 2017  7:58 PM)ADZ145WD Wrote: mine was the last battle(lui vs volt), though would have liked it if the protagonist won Unhappy

it makes no sense

I think maybe they thought Valt won too much or something. But that is a good battle too. The battle has a lot of action.
I think Lui vs Shu in episode 49 was probably one of my favourite ones, especially that third round, so satisfying. I love how close and intense it was, even if that last part was a total fluke. I also love Wakiya vs Xhaka, because as tough of a blader as Xhaka was, it was nice to see Wakiya have a strategy that almost beat him, and this was Wakiya at one of his best IMO, it was the debut to double impact too. Those two are probably my favourite battles. Runners up would be Quon vs Valt ep 43, Kensuke vs Ben ep 44, Xhaka vs Valt ep 46, Wakiya vs Daina ep 28, Kensuke vs Ukyo ep 20.
I loved the Red Eye vs. Valt + Daina + Kuza battle

Great strategy that was just systematically taken down in an awesome fashion
(Oct. 22, 2017  9:41 PM)ptf606 Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2017  7:58 PM)ADZ145WD Wrote: mine was the last battle(lui vs volt), though would have liked it if the protagonist won :(

it makes no sense

I think maybe they thought Valt won too much or something. But that is a good battle too. The battle has a lot of action.

but so did the others and thats what made it interesting

character development

plus I think it could be the studio that makes beyblade(Anime)
My 2nd is Wakiya vs Xander and my 3rd is Shu vs Wakiya.
For God, my 1st is Red Eye vs Kuza, Valt, and Daigo. 2nd is Shelter Regulus person vs Valt, Kuza, and Rantaro and 3rd is Sisco vs Gazem.
(Oct. 22, 2017  9:41 PM)ptf606 Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2017  7:58 PM)ADZ145WD Wrote: mine was the last battle(lui vs volt), though would have liked it if the protagonist won :(

it makes no sense

Valt losing to Lui is imo the gutsiest decision made by a beyblade series to date. Everyone is so used to seeing the protagonists in beyblade triumph at the end of the series so the ending of burst was a great twist and set everything up beautifully for God :)

Reading through this forum there a bunch of awesome battles I didn't think of :D Wakiya vs Shu is always a great battle too
(Oct. 23, 2017  3:59 AM)MaxxyWaxxy Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2017  9:41 PM)ptf606 Wrote: I think maybe they thought Valt won too much or something. But that is a good battle too. The battle has a lot of action.

Valt losing to Lui is imo the gutsiest decision made by a beyblade series to date. Everyone is so used to seeing the protagonists in beyblade triumph at the end of the series so the ending of burst was a great twist and set everything up beautifully for God Smile

Reading through this forum there a bunch of awesome battles I didn't think of Grin Wakiya vs Shu is always a great battle too

I probably missed a lot of battles but yeah I agree. A lot of movies or series have the protagonists winning. It did give Valt a motivation to keep going I think. Instead of going yeah I won and now I'm just going to stay in Japan, he keeps going and goes to the world league.
It's hard for me to choose because of how beautifully animated every battle is, especially the moments where the beyblade powers up and summons its "bit beast" (don't know what to call them). But my favorites are Valt vs Quon because of the ridiculous skateboard flip Quetzacoatl performs mid-battle, and Shu vs Lui.
mine is definetly sisco's rematch with valt in beyblade burst god the excitement and action is so attractive not to mention the introduction the the god series great way to start- i also loved sisco's second battle with ghasem [during the european league] sisco inventing a genius strategy to beat ghasem and using his god ability to render garuda almost useless was a great moment
(Oct. 23, 2017  11:14 PM)Zeutron Wrote: mine is definetly sisco's rematch with valt in beyblade burst god the excitement and action is so attractive not to mention the introduction the the god series great way to start- i also loved sisco's second battle with ghasem [during the european league] sisco inventing a genius strategy to beat ghasem and using his god ability to render garuda almost useless was a great moment

The third one confuses me. He already knows about Gazem's move. Yet he acted like that was his first time seeing it.
(Oct. 23, 2017  11:20 PM)ptf606 Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2017  11:14 PM)Zeutron Wrote: mine is definetly sisco's rematch with valt in beyblade burst god the excitement and action is so attractive not to mention the introduction the the god series great way to start- i also loved sisco's second battle with ghasem [during the european league] sisco inventing a genius strategy to beat ghasem and using his god ability to render garuda almost useless was a great moment

The third one confuses me. He already knows about Gazem's move. Yet he acted like that was his first time seeing it.

true thats really not what i expected would happen but at the same time he avoided all of sisco's cyclone loops so i guess satan really couldn't do much after using its special move twice and losing all that energy
(Oct. 23, 2017  10:29 PM)ptf606 Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2017  3:59 AM)MaxxyWaxxy Wrote: Valt losing to Lui is imo the gutsiest decision made by a beyblade series to date. Everyone is so used to seeing the protagonists in beyblade triumph at the end of the series so the ending of burst was a great twist and set everything up beautifully for God Smile

Reading through this forum there a bunch of awesome battles I didn't think of Grin Wakiya vs Shu is always a great battle too

I probably missed a lot of battles but yeah I agree. A lot of movies or series have the protagonists winning. It did give Valt a motivation to keep going I think. Instead of going yeah I won and now I'm just going to stay in Japan, he keeps going and goes to the world league.

Exactly. If valt won the finals then the show would face the typical problem all kid's shows face. Power creep. They'd have to introduce WAY stronger characters in the next season to give Valt a legitimate challenge (thus demoting Lui's strength) OR pretend that Valt won the nationals due to plot convenience (eg. Ginga vs ryuga in metal fusion). Having Valt lose means that Lui is still a great obstacle in the show but allows them to introduce a few bladers on the world stage that are even better than him

P.S sorry I know it's off topic but a lot of people seem to not like Valt losing in the finals for some reason Uncertain

The Valt vs Shu regional match was also pretty good now that I think about it
(Oct. 20, 2017  1:36 PM)ptf606 Wrote: List your favorite battle in Beyblade Burst or Beyblade Burst Evolution.
Mine is Lui vs Shu

shu vs lui
I liked Zac vs Akira.