3.85%
Flat Shot (side of arena)
3.85%
Tilted Launch
11.54%
Sliding Shot
28.85%
Total: 100% 52 vote(s)
The first set of options are for your favorite and the second are for what you think is best.
Launching is all about strategy, so you really only need to use what works in certain situations.
I think there is already a forum about launch techniques.
Don't forget that Gueidosijaablahblah shot which is like a kamekaze.
What's a flat shot, do you mean like a normal straight launch where its parallel to the stadium? Anyways it differs on what type your bey is.
I checked, there is no other easily found forum
ok, from now on kamikazi is also and option in both categories, ya flat shot+ normal straight launch and catapult and banking I guess can be options as well.
Do you think the best launch can depend on the stadium?
... No?
i always shoot tilted on the side of the arena
wat happened to my post? im pretty sure i posted here..
Lol when I was young I used to use the "topper" shot... wait like 1 sec after your opponent then launch directly on top of his/her bey... LMAO
(Aug. 26, 2010  1:56 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: Lol when I was young I used to use the "topper" shot... wait like 1 sec after your opponent then launch directly on top of his/her bey... LMAO

...u mean gattyaki?
my secret surprise talcum powder attack
oh and doji97 gattyaki is not launching on top of the opposing bey its launching a split second after
(Aug. 26, 2010  1:57 AM)Doji97 Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2010  1:56 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: Lol when I was young I used to use the "topper" shot... wait like 1 sec after your opponent then launch directly on top of his/her bey... LMAO

...u mean gattyaki?

That's not gattyaki. Gattyaki is when you launch at an opponent's bey before it hits the stadium to try and knock it out.
Did no one look at the link I posted about all the launch procedures? Perhaps everyone who doesn't know should..
Why is this thread still alive, anyway? Most will just ask what kinds there are and how to work them.
What about the "Pull the ripcord with all your might" technique? Grin
well technically that isn't so great. All launchers have a maximum spin velocity they can give, so if you pulle dmoderately hard, or extremely hard you would get the same/similar results.

[/lecture]
i mainly use slide shooting because i use attack types
I usually catapult REALLY hard into a stadium wall for all types. 'Cause it works for all types.
What I love about the String Launcher, is that I can use it with either hand. I love being ambidextrous. I like to launch my blade with the tip slightly tilted, so that when it enters the Beystadium, it whooshes around quickly, which can deal some early blows.

That said, I'm better at Flat Shots with my left hand. Practising to use both xD