Fav beyblade and why

What is your favorite bey and why?
Click Here!
Earth Eagle. Love its design and its owner and it's a strong bey in the anime and in real live.
Basalt Horogium / Twisted Tempo forever  :)

I've had the best luck with that one - especially when battling Diablo nemesis and other super powerful beys. in my experience the only thing that usually gives basalt / twisted much trouble, are the sychrome beyblades (combined warrior wheel beys from shogun steel.) Plus, I think it looks really cool because it is symmetrical and I love the roman numeral clock look!

I prefer the Takara Tomy Beyblade version though (Basalt.) I actually just bought another one from beystation.com a few days ago. Also, even though it isn't a "legal" bey, I love the "basalt diablo horogium" combo (made from combining those two.) And speaking of Diablo Nemesis, that is probably my second favorite beyblade.

I only like the metal saga beyblades though. I never got into burst. I think there are some really cool looking burst beys, but I hate how they are mostly plastic, and I've never liked the "burst concept. That would be super annoying having to put it back together every time it bursted lol!
(May. 25, 2022  2:05 AM)Beyblades Boss Wrote: Basalt Horogium / Twisted Tempo forever  Smile

its fav beyblade and why
(May. 25, 2022  2:12 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote:
(May. 25, 2022  2:05 AM)Beyblades Boss Wrote: Basalt Horogium / Twisted Tempo forever  Smile

its fav beyblade and why

you don't have to say why
i just wanted to know, but its not required
Dangerous Belial. Why? because it looks amazing and the gimmicks just blow my mind.
(May. 26, 2022  2:11 AM)Nichi Wrote: Dangerous Belial. Why? because it looks amazing and the gimmicks just blow my mind.

nice

it is pretty cool what beyblade has come to

also, did anyone fall for the fake link?
(May. 26, 2022  2:11 AM)Nichi Wrote: Dangerous Belial. Why? because it looks amazing and the gimmicks just blow my mind.

Yea it definitely looks cool. Too bad it is a Burst bey though  Smile  (just kidding.)

But I also love the name. The name just sounds scary and powerful lol!
My favorite is whatever my latest "ultimate combo" is at the moment! This is just before I find out that it is trash and I should start over.
My favorite is flame byxis because it has always just been visually awesome to me.
Way back it was Driger F because it was my first ever beyblade when I was a kid but now since I'm a Lui fan, Longinus it's calling me so Guilty Longinus for the go.
Meteo L-Drago because of that sweet spin steal. Also my friend gave it to me years ago so it means a lot to me
galaxy pegasus or meteo l drago
(May. 26, 2022  2:23 PM)micksterfist Wrote:

nice

it is pretty cool what beyblade has come to

also, did anyone fall for the fake link?

yes i fell for it
1: Guilty
2: Dangerous
3: Dynamite
4: Divine
5: Ultimate
i love the belials cause bell is a just me but with dark hair and different clothes
guilty cause i love lui
ultimate cause you cant lie,we all love ultimate.
(Aug. 15, 2022  6:29 PM)DeletedYT Wrote: 1: Guilty
2: Dangerous
3: Dynamite
4: Divine
5: Ultimate
i love the belials cause bell is a just me but with dark hair and different clothes
guilty cause i love lui
ultimate cause you cant lie,we all love ultimate.
for me this one is a little bit of a throwback, but Lord Spriggan, it was my very first beyblade and one of the best i've ever owned, it's beaten even Vanish Longinus Over Bearing' 9 with my own combo Lord Spriggan Around Rise, so that was one of the most insane battles i've ever done, so yeah, Lord Spriggan is a BOSS
My Favorite Bey is Meteo L-drago, cause its so cool and have spinsteeling and you can spin it with your hand into the stadium and it steels a beys spin, just like in the series
My Top Five Favourite Beys of BMF
Earth Eagle (Tsubasa) 10/10
Rock Leone (Kyoya) 9.8/10
Storm Pegasis (Gingka) 9.4/10
Flame Libra (Yu) 9/10
Meteo L Drago (Ryuga) 9.7/10
unpopular opinion here:

ONE of my favorites would have to be Earth Virgo. A well-disciplined bey and blader. The history of Teru is heartbreaking but fit for his character. His style of clothing is definitely a plus in my eyes; if I could get a red and gold jacket like that, I most definitely would. I do appreciate his character music as well. His bey spins perfectly and shines off its discipline and spirit. It’s face piece is not a bad logo either..
I love twisted tempo, meteo l drago and galaxy pegasus
My favorite beys all of spriggan becasue they unbeatable when I use any of them
(Oct. 17, 2022  6:25 PM)TheCrimsonFlame Wrote: My favorite beys all of spriggan becasue they unbeatable when I use any of them

Uh i would say Storm Spriggan is very beatable
(Oct. 17, 2022  7:55 PM)Beyblader101_ Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2022  6:25 PM)TheCrimsonFlame Wrote: My favorite beys all of spriggan becasue they unbeatable when I use any of them

Uh i would say Storm Spriggan is very beatable

I never play with TT ver. But my strom spryzen can burst hasbros golden xcalius

I have many burst with Spryzen Heavy.Defanse too
(Oct. 18, 2022  6:40 AM)TheCrimsonFlame Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2022  7:55 PM)Beyblader101_ Wrote: Uh i would say Storm Spriggan is very beatable

I never play with TT ver. But my strom spryzen can burst hasbros golden xcalius

oh well then my bad
(May. 24, 2022  3:02 PM)micksterfist Wrote: What is your favorite bey and why?
Click Here!

wind kerbeus, stock mid but it has incredible stamina and is viable for competitive play on like over bearing' or over never