Fashion illustration and design

I've been getting into this recently, looking through books and studying the composition and beauty of fashion illustration and photography.

I might consider following this as a career; art and fashion are two BIG passions of mine so if I can combine them, that'd be fantastic. However, I need your help. I need constructive criticism as I try to define a style for myself. I've done two drafts this afternoon and here is the latest:

[Image: model2uh1.th.jpg]

I am far from happy with this at the moment but any help would be greatly appreciated! I am still practicing human anatomy and eventually, I want to incorporate my own nuances into it. I'll post in this topic whenever I feel I am progressing... and I'll probably be drawing into the early hours tonight. 8)

EDIT: Ah, I'm liking this one a lot more!

[Image: model3charcoalsk3.th.jpg]
I'm liking the improvement from figure A to figure B of your first post. I'm interested to see how more developed your human portrait skills will become.

I wish I could draw more but sadly architecture consumes my life for the most part.
If I knew the slightest about fashion, perhaps I would be able to leave more constructive feedback. But alas, it is to my misfortune that I do not!

However, I am confused about what is to be defined in this topic. Are we addressing the clothing choices of your artwork, or choosing a style for your artwork itself?

Also, boobiez