Farewell, WBO!

Good luck to you brad do well in the future dude Smile
when i saw this on Latest News im like Damn I just Registered and didnt even get to know u. O well hope u the whole battle strikers job works out for ya
I didn't really know you Brad but the best of luck to you. hope to some day meet you.Stupid
I thank you Brad for keeping the Beyblade Community together. I had been a member of Beyblade Spirit for years and when it became less active, I thought that there would never be another active Beyblade site. Then I came across the link to this place in Kei's Signature on a Yugioh board. I joined here and realized that Beyblade was still alive. Thanks to you. I know you will go far in life after seeing what you have already done with this place. Good Luck.
Hey man. Im pretty sure your going to think imma say something about you as you read this but no. Your alright man. Yet you were quite the one who bugged me quite a bit you were alright. Cya bro. Good luck and thanks for my nasty reputation on WBO (even thought I pretty much gave it to myself Tongue_out) and for boost on my AMVs with your beyblade community ! I think its the best it could get, good luck and stay safe man!
Ryan, Brad, and G all gone within a span of a year or so, I blame myself Smithicide

Brad, you did an amazing job with the Beyblade Community. The WBO has really grown a lot and has become a great community. Thanks for dedication to this community and all your hard work. We're all very gratetful for everything you have done. You will definately be missed. Good luck with your new job at MEGA and I hope you'll continue to succeed in life Smile

Bye Brad.

I have a few questions though. What will be happening with the BeyChannel. Will someone be taking over or will it just discontinue? I'm also wondering about things like Face Contests and other contests... well I guess it's up to the committee Tongue_out? And will that update to the site (WBO V3, I think) still happen? Cute

(Aug. 31, 2009  6:18 AM)Aqua Wrote: I have a few questions though. What will be happening with the BeyChannel. Will someone be taking over or will it just discontinue? I'm also wondering about things like Face Contests and other contests... well I guess it's up to the committee Tongue_out? And will that update to the site (WBO V3, I think) still happen? Cute

We'll take care of all this stuff, I'm sure. Nothing concrete on BeyChannel but I am sure someone will continue it. The site update is still coming.
Hey Brad Smile
Thanks a lot for making this great site, thank-you for bringing Beyblade back and for making it stay.
Wishing you the best in your new courier, and good luck! Grin

- Omega, Smile
BeyBrad,
I will miss you,
Thanks for an awesome site.
I wish I joined earlier and just not this month but i'm still happy I did.
You and this site braught beyblade back to me and made me start enjoying a good game again.
Thank you Brad and congrats to the comittee members and i'm sure you'll do great. Smile

-AlphaBlader Wink
Ahhh G aswell - G, I don't think I've talked to you once (Because i fear i'll embarras myself infront of the cool guys; the mods) but when ive seen your posts they've always been delightful. Smile

Cya G, Good Luck :3
I've only been here since last December but it feels like so much longer, I'm going to miss you guys. Good luck for the future both of you Smile
aww, goodbye. everyone will miss you, thanks so much for WBO. good luck with everything.

nicole x
Haha. Brad is the one who's really leaving. I'll be floating around, but I won't just won't be as active :p
Just read up and saw that your leaving to kinda G. Well Ill miss you both. Even though I wasnt close to either of you hardly. Ill still miss those wonderful posts you made.
Bye Brad! This forum won't quite be the same without you. May you have a prosperous life over at MEGA. I can vouch for most of us when I say we'll be looking out for Battle Strikers.

Cangrats to all the new staff members, also. Don't ruin what Brad started okay? lol jk. I'm sure all of you will do a fine job. Best of luck to everyone.

It's strange though. I've been on this site for at least 2 years now. It amazes me. Something here just made me want to keep coming back. Thanks Brad for all that you have done to unite the world under one spinning top.
Oh, also congrats Hirp and Yugi Smile
Congratulations Hiro and Yugi to be new mods! This place won't be the same without Brad or G around as much... Brad has made this a great place and I hope it continues to be!

Its just different here than other forums... Everyone is so close and friendly here and its easy to get around.

I stumbled across MFB by searching beyblade and finding news of a new season... from there i just googled "fourth beyblade season" and found a beywiki article about it. I casually became a member and am glad I found this wonderful place!

Bye Brad don't forget me and my HnG avatar!!!!!!!!
Thank you for everything, sincerely.
So it finally happened. :X I wish I could think of something brilliant and hearfelt to say but god knows I'm completely shattered/braindead right now. XD So good luck at MEGA and farewell to the 'Commitee Brad'. Get on msn at some point. ^^;

Good luck to G too and welcome to Yugi and Hiro! Grin

*zzzzz*
I just came to check in and I found this, well all I can say is good luck to all of you. I'm sure everyone will miss you. You were always so awsome and like I said before good luck.
Sad to see you go, but good luck! Make us all proud, Brad!
Just another Good-bye post!
But each and everyone comes from the heart,
this one is no different!
Have a good one Brad!