Farewell, WBO!

I promise you Brad i will not spam no more!!!! just to say thank you and bye.I think that Driger should do the same not spam.

good luck at MEGA
Goodbye Brad ..
Lol , sorry for the hard times I've given you...
Good luck BeyBrad! XD
About the Italian WBO? Have you keep any decision?
DGoon Im sure the new comitee memebers can take care of that. ^^
I see the time has finally arrived. I wish you well in your pursuits from here on here. We are now selling the battling tops where I work haha. Will the donating remain the same? Anyway, good luck and thanks for the effort you have put into this wonderful place. I will remain in contact with you if you don't mind? Best wishes!
(Aug. 30, 2009  5:10 PM)Medz Wrote: DGoon Im sure the new comitee memebers can take care of that. ^^

I hope that
Currently there is an unnerving silence u_u
=) As i said before, good luck, i got one question though as you are leaving, do you have a msn or email address? i wouldnt like to lose contact with you?
Welcome to the new committee members!

You're going to be missed Brad, and I hope everything works out for you!
Its sad to see this day come, but I know its for the best.

Ciao for now my friend, Good luck with everything. Grin
Wasn't expecting you to demote yourself, but hey not too surprised. Peace man.

We'll try not to run this place too the ground Wink
(Aug. 30, 2009  3:44 PM)Beyunit-DL Wrote: Driger should do the same not spam.
I stopped months ago.

And I forgot to say Congrats to the new comitte members Grin (I can't spell commitee)
(Aug. 30, 2009  7:21 PM)Khel Wrote: We'll try not to run this place too the ground Wink

I'm sure you will do a great job, same as the others to keep this going and I will help, if you want my that is. XD

Congrats to the new positions given to the Commitee. Smile
I'm so grateful that you made this community. I was able to learn so much from being here and meet so many new people (even guys from my city). Before I joined, I was thinking about quiting beyblade for good. I'm really glad I found this place when I did. Thank you Brad, and good luck with everything you do. I'm sure Battle Strikers will be great with your help. Smile

Also, Congrats Hiro and Yugi. I'm sure you guys will do great as Committee members.
(Aug. 30, 2009  5:19 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: I see the time has finally arrived. I wish you well in your pursuits from here on here. We are now selling the battling tops where I work haha. Will the donating remain the same? Anyway, good luck and thanks for the effort you have put into this wonderful place. I will remain in contact with you if you don't mind? Best wishes!

Donations go to Khel now instead of me.
:[ We'll miss you Brad .
Thanks for making a site to a keep all us bladers together.
I was hoping to PM Brad before he made this post, but I failed.

I've been absent from the forum for over 2 months due to a lack of connection, but I finally have it back. However, I've decided to take a break from the game and go on hiatus due to various reasons. I'm also stepping down as an admin since I won't be as active as I was on the board as well. I believe that I had a pretty nice run with helping the community as much as I can with having some power at all of the boards that most of the community has gone through beginning with OtC and ending at the WBO. I'm laughing at myself now for having being a mod/admin for over a span of 6-7 years. It has been great, and I wish the best for the Bey community.

G
I figured you would announce something similar but I didn't want to do it for you.

Beyfriends forever, G Grin lol
Brad, you truly are a catalyst for bringing people together; I hope that myself and the rest of the committee can continue to maintain and expand this great community that you created many years ago with OtC. Good luck with everything, you too G.
you did a lot think for us thanks for this
(Aug. 30, 2009  9:57 PM)G Wrote: I was hoping to PM Brad before he made this post, but I failed.

I've been absent from the forum for over 2 months due to a lack of connection, but I finally have it back. However, I've decided to take a break from the game and go on hiatus due to various reasons. I'm also stepping down as an admin since I won't be as active as I was on the board as well. I believe that I had a pretty nice run with helping the community as much as I can with having some power at all of the boards that most of the community has gone through beginning with OtC and ending at the WBO. I'm laughing at myself now for having being a mod/admin for over a span of 6-7 years. It has been great, and I wish the best for the Bey community.

G

Sorry to hear that G but Good luck with whatever you are going to be doing and thank you for your work as well.
G too? Aww...
Good luck with everything too, man.
(Aug. 30, 2009  10:26 PM)Kei Wrote: I hope that myself and the rest of the committee can continue to maintain and expand this great community that you created many years ago with OtC.
This is exactly what I wanted to write, hah.

So, how do we inaugurate a Brad Day ...

May everybody have a good life.
Flower pattern shirts and fancy boots for all!