Farewell, WBO!

Well, some people seem to think that but most of us know you can't get enough of us.
Quick question? Is the new BP system still in testing? Just curious =D.
Yeah it's still testing, and we are playing around with it. Unfortunately uni kicked into full gear so I am behind on some of these admin things.
^ another quick question: Is the plugin exclusive for wbo?
It seemed relevant to ask about it here because of Brad mentioning the system and the fact that we should have seen it a few weeks after the OP. I was asking on the BP system's progress seeing as the original rough deadline Brad mentioned wasn't met. I found it quite relevant to ask my question in this thread.

(Sep. 28, 2009  10:24 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: This really isn't the topic, guys...
(Sep. 28, 2009  1:59 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: It seemed relevant to ask about it here because of Brad mentioning the system and the fact that we should have seen it a few weeks after the OP. I was asking on the BP system's progress seeing as the original rough deadline Brad mentioned wasn't met. I found it quite relevant to ask my question in this thread.

No, it is not relevant. This is supposed to be my goodbye topic to the WBO, not "OMG IS THE NEW BP SYSTEM READY YET" thread. So frankly, I take this as a disrespect. Even after I've resigned my post, all people are interested in is what I can do for them, evidently.
I mean no disrespect towards you Brad. I wasn't going to make another thread asking this. Yes, I now realise I should have sent this via PM to a member or posted elsewhere. I apologize for this.

(Sep. 28, 2009  2:04 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: No, it is not relevant. This is supposed to be my goodbye topic to the WBO, not "OMG IS THE NEW BP SYSTEM READY YET" thread. So frankly, I take this as a disrespect. Even after I've resigned my post, all people are interested in is what I can do for them, evidently.
Hey Brad, I just learned that you are now working @ MEGA. Thats a very good news indeed!! Congratulation! Grin

Many things happened during the last year and I'm living/working in Hong Kong now. Very busy busy busy busy....:p

I saw BS on sales in Toys'r us yesterday. Very proud of you!!! Planning to buy some in the next few days ^^

I wish you all the BEST! and support you FOREVER!! =)
(Nov. 27, 2009  5:33 PM)victorti83plus Wrote: Hey Brad, I just learned that you are now working @ MEGA. Thats a very good news indeed!! Congratulation! Grin

Many things happened during the last year and I'm living/working in Hong Kong now. Very busy busy busy busy....:p

I saw BS on sales in Toys'r us yesterday. Very proud of you!!! Planning to buy some in the next few days ^^

I wish you all the BEST! and support you FOREVER!! =)

Wow, it's Victor ... Gasp I was trying to get in touch with you forever! Haha

Thanks for your congratulations Smile