Fantomu's and NaLi's Signature and Avatar Shop!

Poll: How are the signatures?

Amazing! Fantastic!
33.33%
Not bad.
58.33%
Decent.
0%
Meh.
8.33%
Total: 100% 12 vote(s)
T-T-T-T-Triple post! Sorry.

WBO people, Y U NO REQUEST SIG FROM HERE? XD

Even if somebody does request, I won't do it. Why?

My computer broke down. It can't connect to the internet anymore, meaning I can still make the sigs, but I can't upload it to Photobucket. I'm on mah iPad now. Yah, so NaLi, please don't delete your photoshop or whatever and make the possibly requested sigs, aha.

I actually do have other computers at home but :
Computer #1 Cannot on.
Computer #2 Cannot connect to internet.
Computer #3 Slower than my grandma.
Computer #4 Is my sisters. She will kill me if I downlad all those render and stuff into her computer.
Ok I'll Try To Fill in For ya!
Read my prievious requests and make a new one not because i dont like my old one cause i want a new sig and avatar from someone else (NaLi)
@AquilaOrion
if i make you a sig it would be just like the one fantomu made if you want make a different request
Any Requests Guys
Sorry For Double Post
Ok then i would like a earth aquila on left flash sagittario on middle and phantom orion on left saying aquila orion in the middle below flash in orange and background is black and biggest size
Avatar animated phantom orion spinning saying aquila orion in black background orange and also biiggest with links
Hey guys, can I please have American DJ as my avatar in the biggest size? I also want a sig with a black and gray sun pattern with American DJ on the right holding his rock aries and on the left in white text "American DJ" without the quotes in the biggest size. Thanks! (I know this isn't in he right format but give me a brea, I'm on day two of eight on my road trip to MD cuz I'm moving.)
Never mind! I do not want what I said in my last post!
Sorry... delete this post.