Fang Discussion

(Apr. 20, 2011  3:02 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2011  9:51 PM)Mr. N Wrote: Guys, my BB-106 arrived today. Any requests?
If you don't mind, could you please test Fang Kerbecs/Leone II (Counter Mode) 100RF?

Thanks in advance. Smile

Against what? Right-spin attackers are having quite a bit of trouble these days, and I don't know what to test them agianst.

Edit: Would MF, R²F and comparison tests be preffered?
(Apr. 20, 2011  3:05 AM)Mr. N Wrote: Against what? Right-spin attackers are having quite a bit of trouble these days, and I don't know what to test them agianst.

Edit: Would MF, R²F and comparison tests be preffered?
Against MF-H Basalt Kerbecs GB145CS would be great.

No need for more comparison tests. I just want to see it compared with LLD, which you've already done.
MF Fang Leone 100RF VS MF-H Basalt Kerbecs GB145CS
Standard Procedures
Fang Leone Win Rate - 10% (1KO)

Testing 230 next. Tell you why later.

My Fang Leone broke apart in the middle of Round 6. The MF split. It can be put together, but it's stuck. Can someone help? I noticed that 230 has poor balance, so I switched to 145 VS LTDCs. I hope that's OK. I heard that a popular one was MF-H Libra 100CS, so lit me show you results. 5 rounds, but still better than nothing, and the smashing into the walls and the double KOs proves that my theory is right(so far). I'll explain to you after I finish 10 rounds.

MF Fang Leone AD145R²F VS MF-H Libra 100CS
Standard Procedures
Fang Leone Win Rate - 30% (2KOs)

Nothing special compared to the other results, but these battles are much more violent.
(Apr. 20, 2011  4:12 AM)Mr. N Wrote: MF Fang Leone 100RF VS MF-H Basalt Kerbecs GB145CS
Standard Procedures

Whoa, how did you get such a low win rate? Was it in defense or counter mode?
(Apr. 20, 2011  4:12 AM)Mr. N Wrote: MF Fang Leone 100RF VS MF-H Basalt Kerbecs GB145CS
Standard Procedures

Testing 230 next. Tell you why later.

My Fang Leone broke apart in the middle of Round 6. The MF split. It can be put together, but it's stuck. Can someone help? I noticed that 230 has poor balance, so I switched to 145 VS LTDCs. I hope that's OK. I heard that a popular one was MF-H Libra 100CS, so lit me show you results. 5 rounds, but still better than nothing, and the smashing into the walls and the double KOs proves that my theory is right(so far). I'll explain to you after I finish 10 rounds.

MF Fang Leone AD145R²F VS MF-H Libra 100CS
Standard Procedures
Fang Leone Win Rate - 30% (2KOs)

Nothing special compared to the other results, but these battles are much more violent.

Violent battles, eh? So were the battles tough? Or were they violent like battle between Ryuga and Hikaru? As if the battles are tough, then we can say that Fang is at least not BAD against those beys.
Counter Mode is very good on high tracks. If you examine Fang in Counter Mode, you'll notice that the Core protrudes out near the bottom of the wheel. They are exposed much better to the opponent on a height higher than the opponent, so I just did a little experiment, and yes, they were violent. There were some double KOs, and hard hits into the wall, but that just further proves Fang's potential.
Can you test it on R145 or on any high track really?
(Apr. 20, 2011  1:34 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Can you test it on R145 or on any high track really?

I don't own R145, but I've already tested it on AD145.

Edit - Just figured that I should add these results.

MF-H Fang Leone 230R²F VS MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145MF
Standard Procedures
Fang Leone Win Rate - 30% (3KOs)

MF-H Fang Leone 230R²F VS MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS
Standard Proceres
Fang Leone Win Rate - 0% (1DKO)
(Apr. 20, 2011  1:36 PM)Mr. N Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2011  1:34 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Can you test it on R145 or on any high track really?

I don't own R145, but I've already tested it on AD145.

Edit - Just figured that I should add these results.

MF-H Fang Leone 230R²F VS MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145MF
Standard Procedures
Fang Leone Win Rate - 30% (3KOs)

MF-H Fang Leone 230R²F VS MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS
Standard Proceres
Fang Leone Win Rate - 0% (1DKO)

Oh! BAD RESULTS!!! I mean, bad for Fang. btw, what is the meaning of DKO?
Double Knock Out.
I am really trying to figure out WHY people are using Fang on 230. You should be able to clearly tell that it wont be good considering the fact that the wheel is only using the underside to hit and Fang's strength comes from it being under or direct contact with the opponent's wheel. It is best on 130.
(Apr. 21, 2011  4:16 PM)Bluezee Wrote: I am really trying to figure out WHY people are using Fang on 230. You should be able to clearly tell that it wont be good considering the fact that the wheel is only using the underside to hit and Fang's strength comes from it being under or direct contact with the opponent's wheel. It is best on 130.

I use it because I noticed in Counter Mode, the Core protrudes out, but the Core is at the Bottom of the Wheel, so I figured that you need Fang higher than the opponent. I'll compare 230 and 130 a bit later.
(Apr. 21, 2011  4:19 PM)Mr. N Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2011  4:16 PM)Bluezee Wrote: I am really trying to figure out WHY people are using Fang on 230. You should be able to clearly tell that it wont be good considering the fact that the wheel is only using the underside to hit and Fang's strength comes from it being under or direct contact with the opponent's wheel. It is best on 130.

I use it because I noticed in Counter Mode, the Core protrudes out, but the Core is at the Bottom of the Wheel, so I figured that you need Fang higher than the opponent. I'll compare 230 and 130 a bit later.

Please do. A combo like MF-H Fang Leone S130RF cause fear in tournaments due to their tremendous attack power. Matches with those vs. anything can never be predicted. Trust me, I face this or a Big Bang variant(which is amazing) of this combo against IKMV all the time.
(Apr. 21, 2011  4:31 PM)Bluezee Wrote:

Please do. A combo like MF-H Fang Leone S130RF cause fear in tournaments due to their tremendous attack power. Matches with those vs. anything can never be predicted. Trust me, I face this or a Big Bang variant(which is amazing) of this combo against IKMV all the time.

I don't have S130, so would a regular 130 be OK? Also, what should I test against?
(Apr. 21, 2011  4:44 PM)Mr. N Wrote:

I don't have S130, so would a regular 130 be OK? Also, what should I test against?

It should be acceptable. Test it against MF-H Basalt BD145CS.
(Apr. 22, 2011  1:08 AM)Bluezee Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2011  4:44 PM)Mr. N Wrote:

It should be acceptable. Test it against MF-H Basalt BD145CS.

OK, tests should be up in a bit.

MF Fang Leone 130RF VS MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS
Standard Procedures
Fang Leone Win Rate - 40% (3KOs, 1OS)

MF Fang Leone 230RF VS MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS
Standard Procedures

Ahh, thank you Bluezee. I see that 130 is better.
Aargh, ControL_ I wanna see those test results quick. Where are you ? Mr.N, Could you please read my last post in this topic, there is my request.
OK, tests should be up in a bit.

MF Fang Leone 130RF VS MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS
Standard Procedures
Fang Leone Win Rate - 40% (3KOs, 1OS)

MF Fang Leone 230RF VS MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS
Standard Procedures

Ahh, thank you Bluezee. I see that 130 is better.
[/quote]

No problem. Fang's power relies on wheel to wheel contact. Once that contact is made, anything can happen. A 30% win rate increase by simply changing a track. Now that's success Smile. When you get a chance, if you have R2F, try that on Fang as well.
wow. i can't achieve that on g.perseus. BTW which mode is counter, upside down or right side up?
If Fang is good for attack/destablizing and Fang can beat Basalt, then whatever Fang is good for it must be really good.
I use Fang exclusively on S130 I'll post up my results later when I get home from work. S130 seems best cause it puts the weight outside like it is a mini BD145 . Also I will post more tests as my theory on having more smash with having a lighter facebolt has infact proven true.
All Tests are done in an attack stadium. Defense combos launched first 100% power. Fang Combos are slide shot at 100%.

MF Fang Leone ___R2f vs. MF-H Libra 85 SD
Fang is Counter Mode

MF Fang Leone ___R2f vs. MF-H BasaltKerbecs BD145CS
Fang is in Counter Mode

(Apr. 28, 2011  9:12 PM)ikmv Wrote: Results I am posting I will be edtiting it more to post but I am posting this set.

MF Fang Leone ___R2f vs. MF-H Libra 85 SD

Now this is a perfect example of all around great attacking potential. Thank you for these results! I love them.
There is more hehe just been busy sorry about that I have couple of pages of results with all the tests I been doing. Recheck the next one.