Fang Discussion

(Apr. 28, 2011  9:44 PM)ikmv Wrote: There is more hehe just been busy sorry about that I have couple of pages of results with all the tests I been doing. Recheck the next one.

Sure thing. I will definitely look at it. Any tests I should do to contribute?

It seems Fang has issues with Basalt.
On lower tracks it does. But when it avoids the BD and hits metal to metal its defintley good. Unfortunetly I found also if I spin it harder it self KO's more so you have to find a happy medium or the Fang in itself will go flying from its own recoil.
(Apr. 28, 2011  9:59 PM)ikmv Wrote: On lower tracks it does. But when it avoids the BD and hits metal to metal its defintley good. Unfortunetly I found also if I spin it harder it self KO's more so you have to find a happy medium or the Fang in itself will go flying from its own recoil.

Hmm. Maybe you should launch it somewhere near 60% power. It might be harder though. Think could be even better with Metal Flat?
S130 does real good. I agree that contact with the metal wheel is better than just the track
So, anyone disagree with the fact that Earth is easily mauled by Fang? I did a ton of testing/training (if you accept that term) with Fang. Here's my personal favorite combo against MF-H Earth Bull GB145CS/RS and MF-H Basalt Kerbecs GB145CS/RS (I know, I'm in dire need of BD145 and 230)

MF-F Fang Pegasis II 100RF (Ctr. mode) vs. MF-H Earth Bull GB145CS
Fang: 19 wins (95% win rate)
Earth: 1 win (5% win rate)
MF-F Fang Pegasis II 100RF (Ctr. mode) vs. MF-H Earth Bull GB145RS
Fang: 15 wins (75% win rate)
Earth: 5 wins (25% win rate)
MF-F Fang Leone Pegasis II 100RF (Ctr. mode) vs. MF-H Basalt Bull GB145CS
Fang: 14 wins (70% win rate)
Basalt: 6 wins (30% win rate)
MF-F Fang Leone Pegasis II 100RF (Def. mode) vs. MF-H Basalt Bull GB145RS
Fang: 16 wins (85% win rate)
Basalt: 4 wins (15% win rate)
Earth is easily mauled by anything now-a-days. Surprised it did so well against RS, considering it is right-spin.
Wow, I wonder if the Fang wheel can be use in a Balance or Attack type custom using TH170?