Fanboys's (Girls too) thread

(Jun. 03, 2011  8:28 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Really? Here is the part of my post where I go on a fan boy rant. Read everything that I just posted above, maybe that will open your eyes to how much the Xbox sucks. Microsoft should just stick to making computer programs since they couldn't make a good game if their lives depended on it.

This is getting off topic but I have one last thing to say:
Most Xbox's do not get Red Ring. I've had mine for ages and not gotten any problems with it yet. If you're going into Red Ring, PS3's get Yellow Light of Death, OHHHH.
At least we have 1080p, Wii doesn't.
When PSN was down, who was able to play online ?
When the Black Ops maps came out, who was able to buy them first ?
Who's information and addresses got stolen when they were put onto the network ?
Who's network got hacked ?
Why is competition gaming mainly done on the Xbox ?
Why has Kinect sold so many copies recently (even exceeding Move) ?
Which platform has all the Halo ?
Which platform gets most of the betas ?

That's my rant for today.
(Jun. 04, 2011  1:12 AM)blah Wrote: When PSN was down, who was able to play online ? Wii
When the Black Ops maps came out, who was able to buy them first ? X Box
Who's information and addresses got stolen when they were put onto the network ?Not Wii
Who's network got hacked ? Not Wii
Why is competition gaming mainly done on the Xbox ?Lolwut?
Why has Kinect sold so many copies recently (even exceeding Move) ? Because it is new, remember a yr or 2 back Wii used to be sold out everywhere
Which platform has all the Halo ? Not 360, original xbox plus 360 together
Which platform gets most of the betas ? Wii, we got a Pokemon Rumble Beta

(Jun. 04, 2011  1:12 AM)blah Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2011  8:28 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Really? Here is the part of my post where I go on a fan boy rant. Read everything that I just posted above, maybe that will open your eyes to how much the Xbox sucks. Microsoft should just stick to making computer programs since they couldn't make a good game if their lives depended on it.

Most Xbox's do not get Red Ring. I've had mine for ages and not gotten any problems with it yet. If you're going into Red Ring, PS3's get Yellow Light of Death, OHHHH.
Who's information and addresses got stolen when they were put onto the network ?

I now find it hard to argue with you. It seems as if your siding for all sides. Lol. I would like to debate with you sometime. Tongue_out
(Jun. 04, 2011  1:12 AM)blah Wrote:

http://www.zdnet.com/blog/security/xbox-...stolen/131
Psn wasn't the only one hacked before ...
I could rant forever towards bey-hearts post........
The ring of death,never gotten it and I have my Xbox on daily for about 2 years now Uncertain
I'd love to see how it's made cheaply? my Xbox 360 kinect version seems to be as well made as a playstation 3(my opinion) and even my Xbox 360 is well made considering everything it can do and hold.
And anytime I had any problems with my Xbox,or questions I got my answer.
All games I have played on Xbox360 are amazing,they have won awards,I have never seen a Wii game win an award. Uncertain
Overheating,again Iv used my Xbox 360 daily for 2 years,and to big of controllers? really? they feel fine to me and they have to be big to have space for all the buttons.

"Xbox games all suck" really? like really? Halo,Cod,gears of war,crysis,etc.
I have yet to play a Wii game that I regret buying,wait no, the Super Mario bros was kinda of enjoyable and smash bros brawl that got boring after I unlocked everything.

That and all the reasons Blah said and some more.

But let's not start a war over which is better shall we? so I am big Halo and Gears of war fanboy,I am always quoting stuff they say in the game and iv started copying actions they do in the game to like kicking doors open seems to be the most recent one iv started doing and I don't even think about doing it.
Lets start a war because that is what trolling fan boy's do.
(Jun. 06, 2011  9:58 PM)RAW Wrote: Lets start a war because that is what trolling fan boy's do.
I hope your being sarcastic... That's how you get a thread closed.
erm let's not Uncertain cause not all fanboys troll,if I seemed like a troll sorry I was just defending what I believe is the better counsel.
and the Xbox live being hacked, i am sure Xbox is going to be more vigilant over it's security seeing what happened to PSN.

But yeah anyways let's not...
Said that what they do, never actually accused somebody of being one.

I was not being sarcastic, just hoping all of you have enough commen sense not to listen to me.

Can we end this discussion and get back on topic?
I love how this is supposed to be a fanboy thead, but the only thing that is being discussed is "Wii VS Xbox".
Being a fanboy doesn't mean it has to be based off of video games.