Fanboys's (Girls too) thread

For those of you who do not know, a fanboy is basically someone who supports things for the brand. For example: People may say the Xbox is better than they Wii (even though they no it is not) because they like Microsoft in general or the Xbox series. (Nothing was intended in the example).

I am a "Nintendo Fanboy". I love everything Nintendo brings out whether it is the series of games or the consoles. I love how they are trying to reach to the hardcore market with the Wii 2. The series I love which they support are; Pokemon, Super Mario, Zelda, Kirby, StarFox, Metroid, PikMan, EarthBound, Kid Icuras and many more.

That is probably the only thing I am a Fanboy of.

So what are you guys a Fanboy of?
You kind of demolish your opinion's worth when admitting you're a fanboy of something.

Like, I can't take your whole "360 isn't better than Wii" argument seriously at all, given you admitted in the sentence right after that you're a Nintendo fanboy. As someone who is a Sony fanboy, and owns each platform I can say with no regrets that the 360 has a better library of games than the Wii. In terms of exclusive content it's a massacre given the wealth of platformers, and RPGs (not anywhere else) on the Wii, and the wealth of... nothing on the 360.
....Just saying, I love how you say you are a Nintendo fanboy but can't even spell "Kid Icarus" correctly... :\

Me, I'm a fan of Nintendo, but to an extent. I try to not participate in that whole 360 vs. Wii argument.
I agree, the Wii is too family orientated it only has 4 decent games. In my opinion and many others it is carp. However because I am a fanboy I say even though it is carp, it still pens with the games which are decent.

It is like saying:

Me: You can't sing
Justine Bieber: Neither can you so who are you to judge
Me: I know I can't sing and I admit it, but you can't sing either

Edit: Confused I am a failure to Nintendo fanboys everywhere *sobs*
You spelled "Pikmin" wrong too. Might want to edit your post now.
(May. 22, 2011  6:27 PM)RAW Wrote: For those of you who do not know, a fanboy is basically someone who supports things for the brand. For example: People may say the Xbox is better than they Wii (even though they no it is not) because they like Microsoft in general or the Xbox series. (Nothing was intended in the example).

WTF! i dont care. GO MICROSORT, XBOX,and (off note) BLIZZARD? WoW(World of Warcraft)
xD PikMan. I will keep it to show my shame.

I also am a fanboy of Dayan, the speed cube brand. My favs are Dayan 2 and Lingyun (Lone Goose)
(May. 22, 2011  7:42 PM)bb gregandcin Wrote:
(May. 22, 2011  6:27 PM)RAW Wrote: For those of you who do not know, a fanboy is basically someone who supports things for the brand. For example: People may say the Xbox is better than they Wii (even though they no it is not) because they like Microsoft in general or the Xbox series. (Nothing was intended in the example).

WTF! i dont care. GO MICROSORT, XBOX,and (off note) BLIZZARD? WoW(World of Warcraft)

That is a sign of a true fan boy. All you need is to add a "FTW!" in there and you are set to be trolled.
(May. 22, 2011  7:45 PM)RAW Wrote: xD PikMan. I will keep it to show my shame.

I also am a fanboy of Dayan, the speed cube brand. My favs are Dayan 2 and Lingyun (Lone Goose)

That is a sign of a true fan boy. All you need is to add a "FTW!" in there and you are set to be trolled.

you got that right carp! i am the true fanboy!
(May. 22, 2011  7:52 PM)bb gregandcin Wrote:
(May. 22, 2011  7:45 PM)RAW Wrote: xD PikMan. I will keep it to show my shame.

you got that right carp! i am the true fanboy!
Besides the fact you put "Microsort" Spelling fail !
Anyways I am a fanboy of pretty much everything ! I am like OMG look at that beyblade ! OMG look at that Game ! I NEED IT !!! lol
Forgot to mention, I am also a fan boy of the Mario Kart series, I have every console version of it so far so now I need to get 3DS and the arcade version xD
(May. 22, 2011  7:20 PM)To Wrote: Me, I'm a fan of Nintendo, but to an extent. I try to not participate in that whole 360 vs. Wii argument.
I try not to join that argument. But when that argument does arise, I remind them all of how badly the original Xbox sucked. XD

Me, I'm a die hard Nintendo fan boy. I have most of their consoles. I'm only missing the NES, and the SNES. But I plan to change that soon. I plan to purchase a SNES with my birthday money this year, and I plan to ask for an NES for christmas. I gotta say though, of all the Nintendo systems, I like SNES the best. Closely followed by N64. XD

I'm also a die hard Mega Man fan boy. I'm currently working on Mega Man 3 Tongue_out (again)

There are also several Anime that I'm a huge fan of. Such as: Lucky Star, Haruhi Suzumiya, Full Metal Alchemist, Etc.

I'm probably more of a Nintendo Fan Boy than anything! XD

(May. 30, 2011  10:15 AM)RAW Wrote: Forgot to mention, I am also a fan boy of the Mario Kart series, I have every console version of it so far so now I need to get 3DS and the arcade version xD
What Arcade version? Are you talking about Super Mario Kart? That not an Arcade game. It's a SNES game. There are no Arcade Mario Kart games. Tongue_out
I AM A SMALL nintendo suporter and have a DS
just saying
(May. 31, 2011  1:39 AM)bb gregandcin Wrote: I AM A SMALL nintendo suporter and have a DS
just saying
All of your posts in this thread are SPAM. Just saying...
I am the BIGGEST Kingdom Hearts Fanboy, I prolly have the biggest collection on random KH stuff Iv ever seen but then again idk any other KH fanboys.
@ Bey-Heart,

Actually there is a arcade version of Mario Kart. It has Pac Man and some other Namco characters but those are only 3-4 compared to the over double amount of actually Mario characters.

Look it up if you wish...
I am a fanboy of Nokia, Sony, TT and even Hasbro...but when it comes to choosing between TT and Hasbro products in local shops I prefer Hasbro although on WBO I like TT...and for Sony and Nokia, I like cellphones by Nokia and Digicams by Sony although Kodak's are better
xbox is only better tham wii both in quality and performance i had bought nitendo wii new series first and after a year i bought xbox-360 .then i got the difference
Meh....Just wait til the Wii2 is out thwn u micro guys will be smelling out but!

Seriously, the wii 2 is gnna hav a 6 inch screen on the controller which is touch! Why play Super mario on my 32 inch screen when I can easily talk it to the toilet and continue all the fun while punching out a 6 inch screen!

YU will be able to stream whta is on your friends screens and wat they are doin on theit consoles! Yes, why play a game when u could watch somebody else!

And theres more! No friend codes!

This is all meant in a good manner,might sound sarcastic cause i tried doin it from another persons POV
Nintendo sucks. Anything Microsoft is for the win:
Xbox, Windows 7, Windows Phone.

I'm also a HTC and partly apple fan boy, everything else just sucks to me. Hahaha.
Apple fan boys are great.

I love EVERYTHING Apple branded hence the name; iRAWkTheWorld
i'm a fanboy of pokemon cards...i've about 3 boxes(not big box but small, not the original box. like the cereal box.) of the pokemon cards.
obviously..i'm a big fan of plastics generation of beyblades..i even cant hold myself when see nice offers on ebay...eventhough i already have the beys..plastics beyblades are just wonderfull and it is the real beauty of bey~
(Jun. 03, 2011  12:45 PM)peace Wrote: i'm a fanboy of pokemon cards...i've about 3 boxes(not big box but small, not the original box. like the cereal box.) of the pokemon cards.

So what you mean is your a fanboy of Pokemon.

Or you would say that if somebody says YGO or Magic is better then you would fight for the Pokemon TCG because you love it.
------------------------------------------------------------
Remember guys, being a fanboy of something isn't just liking it or being a fan...Confused

e.g: I like Ash from Pokemon, he has a cool hat.

This doesn't make me a fanboy of him but a fan.

Generally fanboys are fans of companies or brands because that best suits the criteria.
(Jun. 03, 2011  9:32 AM)firedragons1 Wrote: xbox is only better tham wii both in quality and performance i had bought nitendo wii new series first and after a year i bought xbox-360 .then i got the difference
This is completely false. I'm not saying this to defend Nintendo in any way, but I'm saying this because it's true: Xbox is Not better than the Wii in quality at all. Why do you think the Xbox get's the Red Ring Of Death? The true answer, because Microsoft makes it very cheaply. If Microsoft spent more money on Xbox development, they could probably solve this issue. Have you ever noticed that Wii doesn't have any problems like the Red Ring Of Death? Nope. Wii doesn't have problems like that because Nintendo actually spends money to fix those problems.

Now, when it comes to performance, Microsoft isn't the king. When it comes to graphics and all that, sure Xbox is better than Nintendo. But I've seen MUCH better graphics on the PS3. Also, the Xbox has a huge problem when it comes to overheating. You can't even set it on a desk without it over heating. Yet, the Wii and I think even the PS3 don't have that problem. Not to mention that Xbox controllers are too large and feel awkward to hold. Even more awkward than Dreamcast!

Oh, and then there is the fact that most Xbox games suck!

(Jun. 03, 2011  11:03 AM)blah Wrote: Nintendo sucks. Anything Microsoft is for the win:
Xbox, Windows 7, Windows Phone.

I'm also a HTC and partly apple fan boy, everything else just sucks to me. Hahaha.
Really? Here is the part of my post where I go on a fan boy rant. Read everything that I just posted above, maybe that will open your eyes to how much the Xbox sucks. Microsoft should just stick to making computer programs since they couldn't make a good game if their lives depended on it.

Apple? So I'm guessing your an Ipad/Ipod gamer? That's not even gaming... :p
Being a fan boy isn't necessarily gaming.

WHo could be a fan over the brand and my choose it ove rBlackberry etc.