Poll: Are you attending?

Yes
71.43%
No
0%
Possibly
28.57%
Total: 100% 7 vote(s)
oh i am going to the fan expo um i hope my friend is going and i hope other people wil show some interest so there will be beybladeing there cause that would be cool
Yep, it won't be an official FanExpo event, but merely an event fueled by interest and meeting the other fans from this forum and more! Don't be shy, if you're interested please comment, if you show enough interest and many people wanna go, it will happen... if not...well let's just hope that's not the case.
It would be a good way to gather more people for a Toronto BeyClub. I think it's a good idea.
ya that would be so cool oh and i am happy that beyblade anime and beyblade tops are back cause i knew they would come back but no body belived me but look now beyblade is back and its all cool oh and i hope we gather people for a toronto beyclub oh and your right bey brad that is a cool awsome idea
Updated the first post, hopefully we get more people attending, this is starting to look good. Also, I will probably make a sign for it, plus I'll be cosplaying as a noticeable character. Leo from Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's. I'd do Beyblade cosplays but I have no time or money to work on my Ginga one yet.
Sorry for the double post, but I was wondering if all you guys felt that Saturday would be a good day for the gathering?
it's the best day for me. Saturday tends to work for the largest amount of people.
Yep! So we all agree on Saturday then?
Saturday is definitely the best day, as it is the most attended day, also the longest. Where exactly do you want to meet? Is it in the North or South end of the MTCC?

When details are pin-pointed, please update the first post in the thread Smile

Also- if anyone wants my Toronto cell number, PM me. I'd rather only receive texts though, I pay by the minute for calls and it's not cheap.
The convention will take place in the South Building. The meet-up will probably be in the afternoon sometime infront of the dealers room entrance. I will have a sign though, anyway, it all depends on what's going on Saturday. As for the play area... There are plenty of free play zones in the gaming area, so we may play there for our free battles. What I've got planned is a meet-up, lunch (we all decide where to go, possibly the food court outside the con), and free battles, if anyone has any more suggestions that would be great! I have no clue if there will be a Beyblade panel though... Also, remember to bring some extra stadiums since I have none to supply.