Fan-Made Beyblade Creation:Nyx

Poll: Is my beyblade cool?

yes,its amazing!
80.00%
no,it sucks and you made it too overpowered.
20.00%
Total: 100% 5 vote(s)
I call this beyblade Nyx,it is a completely dark balance type thats left spin. The combo is Ultimate Nyx (Ultimate is the ring) Illegal,Power'. Its an immediate defence and attack hybrid. In defense mode,the layer blades shift and become aligned with the reach of the tiny blades,making it more round. The driver is also a free spinning ball in this stage.The disc ,Illegal,has an add on (only made for Illegal) called + O. With the + O attachment, when Nyx is in defense mode,the holes on Illegal fill up,turning it into Over. This was added in my mind so it is harder to take out of the center. As the battle goes on,when Nyx loses spin,it turns into Final Darkness mode. In this mode,the big blades extend out way past the small ones,the small ones get pushed in, and power changes to a flat tip like when Valt uses wing slash/wing whip with Slash Valkiyre. The disc turns back into Illegal and its now lighter so it can produce more attacks. There will be an evo to Nyx soon and more attachments (by the way the power' driver was something i created,because i think its not a driver)
This is a BU beyblade,so it has the BU Lock. There is also a burst stopper that is usable,you just have to launch right into the center or else it wont work. (if your wondering how,in a battle it can only come out if you drop down into the center,pushing it out,but if you dont,it locks in place and does not have a burst stopper for the battle.)
Of course i made this beyblade OP,i love the idea of a main character using a left spin thats a balance type. (sorry hikaru but your technically not a main in my mind because hyuga is also there)
It's cool, but you should create a fanfic for this, if you don't know how to, I'll pm you how to

Also, if you don't know how to reply to me on this thread

Thank you- Dragon Blader Z
(Aug. 14, 2022  3:50 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: It's cool, but you should create a fanfic for this, if you don't know how to, I'll pm you how to

Also, if you don't know how to reply to me on this thread

Thank you- Dragon Blader Z

i wanna,but i dont know how to and i dont have a storyline for it yet
I'll pm you rn
true and not a lie
(Aug. 14, 2022  5:56 PM)VynRuki Wrote: I like it  sounds epic

Thank you! I have thought of it for a long time and havent been able to talk about it,and then i find the WBO and i thought it would be a perfect place to put it on.

(Aug. 14, 2022  3:38 PM)DeletedYT Wrote: I call this beyblade Nyx,it is a completely dark balance type thats left spin. The combo is Ultimate Nyx (Ultimate is the ring) Illegal,Power'. Its an immediate defence and attack hybrid. In defense mode,the layer blades shift and become aligned with the reach of the tiny blades,making it more round. The driver is also a free spinning ball in this stage.The disc ,Illegal,has an add on (only made for Illegal) called + O. With the + O attachment, when Nyx is in defense mode,the holes on Illegal fill up,turning it into Over. This was added in my mind so it is harder to push it out of the center. As the battle goes on,when Nyx loses spin,it turns into Final Darkness mode. In this mode,the big blades extend out way past the small ones,the small ones get pushed in, and power changes to a flat tip like when Valt uses wing slash/wing whip with Slash Valkiyre. The disc turns back into Illegal and its now lighter so it can produce more attacks. There will be an evo to Nyx soon and more attachments (by the way the power' driver was something i created,because i think its not a driver)
This is a BU beyblade,so it has the BU Lock. There is also a burst stopper that is usable,you just have to launch right into the center or else it wont work. (if your wondering how,in a battle it can only come out if you drop down into the center,pushing it out,but if you dont,it locks in place and does not have a burst stopper for the battle.)
Of course i made this beyblade OP,i love the idea of a main character using a left spin thats a balance type. (sorry hikaru but your technically not a main in my mind because hyuga is also there)

(Aug. 14, 2022  7:33 PM)DeletedYT Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2022  5:56 PM)VynRuki Wrote: I like it  sounds epic

Thank you! I have thought of it for a long time and havent been able to talk about it,and then i find the WBO and i thought it would be a perfect place to put it on.

(Aug. 14, 2022  3:38 PM)DeletedYT Wrote: I call this beyblade Nyx,it is a completely dark balance type thats left spin. The combo is Ultimate Nyx (Ultimate is the ring) Illegal,Power'. Its an immediate defence and attack hybrid. In defense mode,the layer blades shift and become aligned with the reach of the tiny blades,making it more round. The driver is also a free spinning ball in this stage.The disc ,Illegal,has an add on (only made for Illegal) called + O. With the + O attachment, when Nyx is in defense mode,the holes on Illegal fill up,turning it into Over. This was added in my mind so it is harder to push it out of the center. As the battle goes on,when Nyx loses spin,it turns into Final Darkness mode. In this mode,the big blades extend out way past the small ones,the small ones get pushed in, and power changes to a flat tip like when Valt uses wing slash/wing whip with Slash Valkiyre. The disc turns back into Illegal and its now lighter so it can produce more attacks. There will be an evo to Nyx soon and more attachments (by the way the power' driver was something i created,because i think its not a driver)

what i was trying to edit what happened xD
(Aug. 14, 2022  3:38 PM)DeletedYT Wrote: I call this beyblade Nyx,it is a completely dark balance type thats left spin. The combo is Ultimate Nyx (Ultimate is the ring) Illegal,Power'. Its an immediate defence and attack hybrid. In defense mode,the layer blades shift and become aligned with the reach of the tiny blades,making it more round. The driver is also a free spinning ball in this stage.The disc ,Illegal,has an add on (only made for Illegal) called + O. With the + O attachment, when Nyx is in defense mode,the holes on Illegal fill up,turning it into Over. This was added in my mind so it is harder to take out of the center. As the battle goes on,when Nyx loses spin,it turns into Final Darkness mode. In this mode,the big blades extend out way past the small ones,the small ones get pushed in, and power changes to a flat tip like when Valt uses wing slash/wing whip with Slash Valkiyre. The disc turns back into Illegal and its now lighter so it can produce more attacks. There will be an evo to Nyx soon and more attachments (by the way the power' driver was something i created,because i think its not a driver)

I do have to be honest here, there are some things that need to be changed up.

1) The bey is extremely overstacked. This is not good. Overstacking could lead to it breaking, gimmicks not working, and having a burst stopper isn’t exactly optimal, and the activation makes no sense and wouldn’t work at all. BU lock is fine(Since it is a BU bey and it’s a minor adjustment) but with Illegal it’s not gonna work.
2) The attachment doesn’t make sense. Illegal’s shape doesn’t allow for a shift in the holes, and it doesn’t have a place to clip on. In all honesty I’d personally recommend making your own disc instead.
3) Ultimate Exists because of Ultimate Valkyrie, meaning that there would be heavy confusion in naming. May I suggest Midnight or Diablo as the name? Gimmick needs further elaboration, because it seems a bit overstacked as well as me having no idea on how the modes get swapped.
4) Power exists. Power’, while it does not exist, should remain constant. The driver’s mode change also doesn’t make a lot of sense. Maybe use something akin to Quattro instead for balance?
5) Final Darkness mode makes no sense. Wouldn’t blades be retracted due to the lower speeds? It also seems needlessly complicated. I think simplifying it would be a better option tbh.

Needs a lot of work, but hopefully it’ll improve with time. Good luck.
(Aug. 17, 2022  7:42 PM)MasterofDerp Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2022  3:38 PM)DeletedYT Wrote: I call this beyblade Nyx,it is a completely dark balance type thats left spin. The combo is Ultimate Nyx (Ultimate is the ring) Illegal,Power'. Its an immediate defence and attack hybrid. In defense mode,the layer blades shift and become aligned with the reach of the tiny blades,making it more round. The driver is also a free spinning ball in this stage.The disc ,Illegal,has an add on (only made for Illegal) called + O. With the + O attachment, when Nyx is in defense mode,the holes on Illegal fill up,turning it into Over. This was added in my mind so it is harder to take out of the center. As the battle goes on,when Nyx loses spin,it turns into Final Darkness mode. In this mode,the big blades extend out way past the small ones,the small ones get pushed in, and power changes to a flat tip like when Valt uses wing slash/wing whip with Slash Valkiyre. The disc turns back into Illegal and its now lighter so it can produce more attacks. There will be an evo to Nyx soon and more attachments (by the way the power' driver was something i created,because i think its not a driver)

I do have to be honest here, there are some things that need to be changed up.

1) The bey is extremely overstacked. This is not good. Overstacking could lead to it breaking, gimmicks not working, and having a burst stopper isn’t exactly optimal, and the activation makes no sense and wouldn’t work at all. BU lock is fine(Since it is a BU bey and it’s a minor adjustment) but with Illegal it’s not gonna work.
2) The attachment doesn’t make sense. Illegal’s shape doesn’t allow for a shift in the holes, and it doesn’t have a place to clip on. In all honesty I’d personally recommend making your own disc instead.
3) Ultimate Exists because of Ultimate Valkyrie, meaning that there would be heavy confusion in naming. May I suggest Midnight or Diablo as the name? Gimmick needs further elaboration, because it seems a bit overstacked as well as me having no idea on how the modes get swapped.
4) Power exists. Power’, while it does not exist, should remain constant. The driver’s mode change also doesn’t make a lot of sense. Maybe use something akin to Quattro instead for balance?
5) Final Darkness mode makes no sense. Wouldn’t blades be retracted due to the lower speeds? It also seems needlessly complicated. I think simplifying it would be a better option tbh.

Needs a lot of work, but hopefully it’ll improve with time. Good luck.

im not trying to make it possible to exist,im just trying to make it how i want it.
ITS A FAN CREATED BEYBLADE.
JUST STOP.

Aery thread is coming soon!