[Fan Fiction]  What if fights based on the anime.

(Apr. 29, 2020  5:27 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Alrighty since this is kind of a fan fiction, I will be adding myself as a character. I need people to decide which beyblade would be better suited for me.
Rogue Noctemis Vanguard Merge' (might not be official combo) Rogue Noctemis Compact Descent etc.
Or Rage Nitro Grind Iron'

(Apr. 29, 2020  5:25 PM)g2_ Wrote: Valt was definitely better than Delta in GT.

Not with Master though
I guess not. But Brave Valkyrie is much better than Master.
(Apr. 29, 2020  5:36 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2020  5:27 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Alrighty since this is kind of a fan fiction, I will be adding myself as a character. I need people to decide which beyblade would be better suited for me.
Rogue Noctemis Vanguard Merge' (might not be official combo) Rogue Noctemis Compact Descent etc.

Not with Master though
I guess not. But Brave Valkyrie is much better than Master.

IK, also if I was a character in my fanfiction do you think Rogue Nemesis or Rage Nitro seems better suited for me, (my character name is Nash Rayle)
(Apr. 29, 2020  5:40 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2020  5:36 PM)g2_ Wrote: I guess not. But Brave Valkyrie is much better than Master.

IK, also if I was a character in my fanfiction do you think Rogue Nemesis or Rage Nitro seems better suited for me, (my character name is Nash Rayle)
Rogue Nemesis
K so I will turn this into a bit of a fan fiction I guess, so during sparking a lot of previous bladers who have lost their fame return back looking for revenge with more powerful versions of GT beys. With my own character also Nash Rayle.
Returning/new peeps:
Nash Rayle: Refined/Rage Nitro Grind Iron': You know me XD
Norman Tarver: Rogue Noctemis Vanguard Xtend- Goku, bey recreated by him by Norman and the main trainee of the Snake Pit, having left to set his sights on the world.
Akaine Baku: Flare Amaterios Razor Anchor' Sou,  the son of the former owner of Amaterios willing to bring honor to the former number 1 bey.
Kurtz Baratier: Aurora Kukulcan Fury Grace Metsu, the former champion trained countlessly and was observing the world secretly, learnt techniques from the Betromoth dude.
Joshua Burns: Gale Jinnius Huratchet Atomic Metal Ten,  star down in hell who has become much more serious and slightly evil.
Geronimo Faust: Magma Gaianon Boulder Pendulum Goku, Gabe's Older brother who uses all his might with strength to overcome any enemies.
Zac the Sunshine: Astral Zeus Around System Zan, the star is back, much like Joshua wants redemption for his previous losses.
Toko Aoi: Storm Treptune 14Flow Cascade Gen, Valt sure has a strong brother now thanks to Gwyn and Naoki...
John Vailstone: Vizir Jormugand
More tbd
(Apr. 30, 2020  4:05 AM)Redhoodnotabot Wrote: Gwyn vs Phi

Gwyn stomps if we consider he is a generation ahead, but let's say they both are equal, that is gonna be very hard to decide.

(Apr. 29, 2020  5:25 PM)g2_ Wrote: Valt was definitely better than Delta in GT.

Not with Master though

I think you would go well with Rage Nitro. Also, could I be a character in this story?
(Apr. 30, 2020  6:31 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:

Not with Master though

I think you would go well with Rage Nitro. Also, could I be a character in this story?
Sure but you gotta take an underrated bey in the anime who has not had his spotlight, one of the characters I listed for example.

(Apr. 17, 2020  9:14 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Technically Shu and Free did battle but it was just a flashback

Also id would've liked to see Valt Vs Arthur, Joe Vs Delta and Lodin Vs Delta

Valt vs Arthur:
I am king and blah blah I would like to defeat you and prove my might haha. Me and Valkyrie shall triumph over all evil!
Round 1: Apocalypse stands more in the center whereas Valkyrie rushes at respectable speeds, rides up the slopes then comes crashing down on Apocalypse. The alignement shifts a bit. Valkyrie and Apocalypse clash several times head on, but the latter seems almost unfazed, shifting a bit more before hitting Valkyrie straight on with it's sword. Valkyrie absorbs the attack and the Power driver clamps down before rushing around the stadium. Arthur seems a bit surprised by this, but keeps his cool. Valt calls out Valkyrie, achieving Gold Turbo and hitting Apocalypse head on with Slash Whip, aligning it perfectly by sending it rammed on the wall. Although it seems to stagger a bit, Arthur enables Dark Turbo and shouts out End Blaster. Valt is surprised at his speed regain, but does not back down and calls out another Slash Whip with Valkyrie and Apocalypse speeding rapidly towards the center. Massive sparks emerge, but no burst as Valkyrie's Gold Turbo is consumed, losing momentum, while Apocalypse also seems to slow down. Arthur then uses Prime Reboot and Apocalypse speeds up and Heads straight for Valkyrie. Valt is scared at his former technique being used, telling Valkyrie to hang in there, but it is no use. "FINAL BLASTER! Apocayse charges it's sword straight into Valkyrie, bursting it hard. HAHAHA, I AM THE KING OF BEYBLADE, ALL LIGHT IS MINE, you did not break I must applaud that. Valkyrie, no...
Alternative ending: Valkyrie breaks and Valt makes Brave, although does not match with the anime cause he is seen battling Drum and Aiga at the finale.
(Apr. 30, 2020  7:10 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2020  6:31 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: I think you would go well with Rage Nitro. Also, could I be a character in this story?
Sure but you gotta take an underrated bey in the anime who has not had his spotlight, one of the characters I listed for example.

(Apr. 17, 2020  9:14 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Technically Shu and Free did battle but it was just a flashback

Also id would've liked to see Valt Vs Arthur, Joe Vs Delta and Lodin Vs Delta

Valt vs Arthur:
I am king and blah blah I would like to defeat you and prove my might haha. Me and Valkyrie shall triumph over all evil!
Round 1: Apocalypse stands more in the center whereas Valkyrie rushes at respectable speeds, rides up the slopes then comes crashing down on Apocalypse. The alignement shifts a bit. Valkyrie and Apocalypse clash several times head on, but the latter seems almost unfazed, shifting a bit more before hitting Valkyrie straight on with it's sword. Valkyrie absorbs the attack and the Power driver clamps down before rushing around the stadium. Arthur seems a bit surprised by this, but keeps his cool. Valt calls out Valkyrie, achieving Gold Turbo and hitting Apocalypse head on with Slash Whip, aligning it perfectly by sending it rammed on the wall. Although it seems to stagger a bit, Arthur enables Dark Turbo and shouts out End Blaster. Valt is surprised at his speed regain, but does not back down and calls out another Slash Whip with Valkyrie and Apocalypse speeding rapidly towards the center. Massive sparks emerge, but no burst as Valkyrie's Gold Turbo is consumed, losing momentum, while Apocalypse also seems to slow down. Arthur then uses Prime Reboot and Apocalypse speeds up and Heads straight for Valkyrie. Valt is scared at his former technique being used, telling Valkyrie to hang in there, but it is no use. "FINAL BLASTER! Apocayse charges it's sword straight into Valkyrie, bursting it hard. HAHAHA, I AM THE KING OF BEYBLADE, ALL LIGHT IS MINE, you did not break I must applaud that. Valkyrie, no...
Alternative ending: Valkyrie breaks and Valt makes Brave, although does not match with the anime cause he is seen battling Drum and Aiga at the finale.

Personally, I think Valt would win. He’d struggle, but this is Valt we’re talking about. Arthur only beat Aiga b/c he had the element of surprise.
(May. 01, 2020  1:43 AM)Yoloman Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2020  7:10 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Sure but you gotta take an underrated bey in the anime who has not had his spotlight, one of the characters I listed for example.

Valt vs Arthur:

Personally, I think Valt would win. He’d struggle, but this is Valt we’re talking about. Arthur only beat Aiga b/c he had the element of surprise.

Valt only has one move though, plus he was not very strong in the anime, on par with Aiga at best
This is a prelude to episode 1 of beyblade burst Rebellion:
Nitro chip: right spin
Rage base: Contains two thick round Plexiglass blades that will expand when a Sparking Shoot is performed, with a bit of thick wood and metal alloy inside of the glass. There is also a hole on the other side that will close after a shoot, but will allow the sparks to come inside for a split second. The blades will then light up with ember, almost fire as some temperature will pass through the glass. Gets consumed very slowly. there is also a bit of metal underneath the glass blades. Also two smaller but obtuse are present as well, with azote ice inside (won't melt). A bit irrealistic but the best I could come up with to make it nitrogenic hehe.
Chassis: 3B, an overall round single chassis with multiple small plastic blades protruding a bit. 7 small teeth.
Disk: Grind: Upwards saucer like disk with coal on the outside top and down perimeter. Quite bulky and weighs as much as wheel, creates great momentum and spin.
Driver: Iron Dash: You know what that is Smile.
Some moves: Thaw launch: Moderately powerful launch that sends Nitro in the center, spinning at decent speeds without losing to much balance or momentum.
Crackling Glaze: Nitro attacks the opponent with the ice blades while at slower spins peeds and unstableness, causing serious damage and adding power by cracking the Ice inside.
Rage Boost: Nash rotates his arm in an anticlockwise motion three times and on the third lunges forward with a solid footstep while holding the launcher steadily then pulls the sparking launcher upwards while moving backwards a bit, performing a sparking shoot and sending Nitro on the edge of the stadium instead of in the middle. Notes that this generates sparks on the ground from contact. Funny note Nash might seem a bit chubby but when he uses this launch his muscles contract becoming visible.
Firestorm shoot: Nitro uses it's Iron tip to generate sparks that will slitghly light up Grind then creates a heat whirwind that decreases friction while imrpoving speed. Both beys become more burst prone on contact.
Crackling Blaze: Nitro uses it's sparking lit glass blades to attack the opponent head on with thrust that goes in deep and deals immense damage with the heat making the opponent's layer lose friction and makes it more prone to clicks.
Twin Crackles: Nitro hits the opponent with the hot and cold blades In succession, causing immense damage and knock back, normally resulting in a burst.
Tempest Counter: Nitro gets sent flying in the air but with the momentum generated uses its heat to fly up slowly, then turns and descends at fast speeds witht he remaining heat in the front and cold taking over to smash down on hte opponent with fire and the cold blades, devastating the area.
Solar Amaterios moveset coming soon.
Burning: basically a five bladed right spin tact with obtuse angles.
Amaterios: Right spin
4A: 4 bladed chassis with thick plastic surronding the metal and rubberrized spikes.
Anchor': Upgraded version
Moves: Burning shoot: Amaterios uses the rubber on anchor to deliver fast flower pattern blows.
Anchor counter: Amaterios encases the hit of an opponent and uses it to speed up drastically with Anchor then slams onto the wall with the bound blades multiple times before delivering a huge hit to the center.
Razor Sun: amaterios strikes the opponent with it's five blades multiple times, dealing good damage.
Sparking Aura: Amaterios engulfs itself in lgiht and flames and gains a power and speed boost, similar to gold turbo.
More to come
Disclaimer, I'll be moving this to another thread, don't worry this is still what if fights between two characters. My new fan fic is called revenge of the fallen.