[Fan Fiction]  What if......Superhero Battles

(Nov. 04, 2020  2:00 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  1:59 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: iron man did it, and he's a normal dude. strange has more tranining w/ this carp. even if strange lost(unlikely), Hulk would be angry at aizen and pull a loki on him

Iron man died right after even after having a special glove. Aizen could make Hulk kill Thor and make everyone kill each other as shown in the video.
Dr Strange, Tony, Shuri, Ultron, etc. could delvelop an anti-mind control device and THEN Hulk would pull a loki
Deadpool movie Juggernaut vs Rhino
(Nov. 04, 2020  2:03 AM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Deadpool movie Juggernaut vs Rhino

never watched Deadpool movie, but from what ive seen from juggernaut elsewhere, juggernaut
(Nov. 04, 2020  2:02 AM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  2:00 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Iron man died right after even after having a special glove. Aizen could make Hulk kill Thor and make everyone kill each other as shown in the video.
Dr Strange, Tony, Shuri, Ultron, etc. could delvelop an anti-mind control device and THEN Hulk would pull a loki

That takes time and resources. That’s not fair. Aizen’s mind control is far more complicated then that as he doesn’t exsist in the 3D world. He is a 4D being.
Its the same dilemma as GER, Sure its op but does it have the feats do actually do harm to someone like Goku. Aizen might have hax but not the greatest feats.
(Nov. 04, 2020  2:05 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  2:02 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: Dr Strange, Tony, Shuri, Ultron, etc. could delvelop an anti-mind control device and THEN Hulk would pull a loki

That takes time and resources. That’s not fair. Aizen’s mind control is far more complicated then that as he doesn’t exsist in the 3D world. He is a 4D being.

it does take time and resources. but w/the time stone and reality stone, they got dis. Aizen may be strong, but not unbeatable. And Aizen is 2D, he IS from an anime.
(Nov. 04, 2020  2:06 AM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Its the same dilemma as GER, Sure its op but does it have the feats do actually do harm to someone like Goku. Aizen might have hax but not the greatest feats.

Well, the thing is that Aizen doesn’t attack the persons body, but rather there soul. For example he can cut through Carnage Kabuto because although Kabuto has high durability his soul doesn’t have that durability. Also Aizen could make everyone kill each other by their own attacks cause kyoka suigetsu
(Nov. 04, 2020  2:08 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  2:06 AM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Its the same dilemma as GER, Sure its op but does it have the feats do actually do harm to someone like Goku. Aizen might have hax but not the greatest feats.

Well, the thing is that Aizen doesn’t attack the persons body, but rather there soul. For example he can cut through Carnage Kabuto because although Kabuto has high durability his soul doesn’t have that durability. Also Aizen could make everyone kill each other by their own attacks cause kyoka suigetsu

How did Ichigo beat him then? S T A T S
(Nov. 04, 2020  2:09 AM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  2:08 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Well, the thing is that Aizen doesn’t attack the persons body, but rather there soul. For example he can cut through Carnage Kabuto because although Kabuto has high durability his soul doesn’t have that durability. Also Aizen could make everyone kill each other by their own attacks cause kyoka suigetsu

How did Ichigo beat him then? S T A T S

He didn’t.
Nightwing vs Daredevil

Nightwing would win because although daredevil has reflexes Nightwing has them too and He also has something called the Ultrasonic Wing-Ding
(Nov. 04, 2020  2:15 AM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: Nightwing vs Daredevil

Nightwing would win because although deadpool has reflexes Nightwing has them too and He also has something called the Ultrasonic Wing-Ding

Daredevil or deadpool?
Stormtrooper vs 10 ur old kid thinking he’s so cool with a nerf gun.

Answer: none. Because none of them can aim.
A wall vs shun kurenai who will win
harry vs every action anime universe(besides the harry in the beyblade universe), all marvel and dc universes, and the star wars/star trek universe. i got my money on harry but idk, his opponents might possibly maybe be able to hope to have a chance of a chance of a chance...

(Nov. 04, 2020  2:29 AM)kai edits Wrote: A wall vs shun kurenai who will win

no one they are both too dumb to beat the other
(Nov. 04, 2020  2:17 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  2:15 AM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: Nightwing vs Daredevil

Nightwing would win because although deadpool has reflexes Nightwing has them too and He also has something called the Ultrasonic Wing-Ding

Daredevil or deadpool?

daredevil
(Nov. 04, 2020  2:30 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: harry vs every action anime universe(besides the harry in the beyblade universe), all marvel and dc universes, and the star wars/star trek universe. i got my money on harry but idk, his opponents might possibly maybe be able to hope  to have a chance of a chance of a chance...

Bruh shun is smarter than you. I think your dumb not to be rude.
(Nov. 04, 2020  2:36 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  2:30 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: harry vs every action anime universe(besides the harry in the beyblade universe), all marvel and dc universes, and the star wars/star trek universe. i got my money on harry but idk, his opponents might possibly maybe be able to hope  to have a chance of a chance of a chance...

Bruh shun is smarter than you. I think your dumb not to be rude.

my guy, can u take a joke lol

(Nov. 04, 2020  2:36 AM)SacredXcalibur Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  2:17 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Daredevil or deadpool?

daredevil

nightwing hard stomp
(Nov. 04, 2020  2:30 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: harry vs every action anime universe(besides the harry in the beyblade universe), all marvel and dc universes, and the star wars/star trek universe. i got my money on harry but idk, his opponents might possibly maybe be able to hope to have a chance of a chance of a chance...

Not Harry.
(Nov. 04, 2020  2:40 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

Not Harry.
wdym a 99.9 repeating% chance harry
(Nov. 04, 2020  2:41 AM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  2:40 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Not Harry.
wdym a 99.9 repeating% chance harry

R.I.P. Harry

potter
(Nov. 04, 2020  2:40 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

Not Harry.
harry would overwhelm them w/his cuteness, then they would all fight and kill each other over him. when there is one person left, harry would give them a hug then stab them with his sharp hedgehog needle thingies and kill them, leaving him as the last surviving being in the universe.
(Nov. 04, 2020  2:49 AM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  2:40 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Not Harry.
harry would overwhelm them w/his cuteness, then they would all fight and kill each other over him. when there is one person left, harry would give them a hug then stab them with his sharp hedgehog needle thingies and kill them, leaving him as the last surviving being in the universe.

Pik pik pik (pikachu proceeds to do Harry inpresion). Mumen rider would use the justice crash and win.
(Nov. 04, 2020  2:56 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  2:49 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: harry would overwhelm them w/his cuteness, then they would all fight and kill each other over him. when there is one person left, harry would give them a hug then stab them with his sharp hedgehog needle thingies and kill them, leaving him as the last surviving being in the universe.

Pik pik pik (pikachu proceeds to do Harry inpresion). Mumen rider would use the justice crash and win.

carp ur right
(Nov. 04, 2020  2:57 AM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  2:56 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Pik pik pik (pikachu proceeds to do Harry inpresion). Mumen rider would use the justice crash and win.

carp ur right

Harry had the misfortune of going against the strongest move in the game, trap car- I mean justice crash (justice crash for real)
Ghost Rider vs Lava-Ice Dude
Spider-Man vs Venom!! Diabolos vs The Hulk!!