[Fan Fiction]  Fnaf Into Madness

This is the Sequel to the original fan fic named Fazbears Fright. This takes place 2 years after the original fan fic and something evil is brewing.

Fnaf Into Madness #0 “Evil lives on”

*2 years after Fazbears Fright*

Glitchtrap: We’ve come a long way, haven’t we.
Vanny: Yes we have.
Glitchtrap: It’s fascinating. How all of this was cause by me.
Vanny: Yes it really is.
Glitchtrap: You know, it started as grief and anger. But as I kept going I found answers to questions that humans could only dream to solve. Immortality.
Vanny: Yes and look at you. You are stronger then ever.
Glitchtrap: Hahaha. The children. They think they won this game I burned in that fire. I got tortured by Cassidy, and Charlie was dumb enough to think I changed. But as long as I reside, they will never find peace.
Vanny: Hey William, what’s happening to the help wanted game?
Glitchtrap: What do you mean what’s happening?
Vanny: The game has been corrupted by another virus. And it has a message in it.
Glitchtrap: And what is it?
Vanny: “IT’S ME”
Glitchtrap: Oh no, not her. She is the only one I fear. But whatever. She can’t hurt me when I’m in your body.
Vanny: Didn’t you want to go to that mall?
Glitchtrap: Oh yes. We’re gonna have some fun there.
Vanny and Glitchtrap: HahahaHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

AlexTheBlader what do you think of the prologue
(Nov. 03, 2020  6:24 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: This is the Sequel to the original fan fic named Fazbears Fright. This takes place 2 years after the original fan fic and something evil is brewing.

Glitchtrap: You know, it started as grief and anger. But as I kept going I found answers to questions that humans could only dream to solve. Immortality.
Glitchtrap: Hahaha. The children. They think they won this game I burned in that fire. I got tortured by Cassidy, and Charlie was dumb enough to think I changed. But as long as I reside, they will never find peace.
Vanny: The game has been corrupted by another virus. And it has a message in it.
Glitchtrap: Oh no, not her. She is the only one I fear. But whatever. She can’t hurt me when I’m in your body.

I like it a bit more emotion may be nice I like how you connected both games though 9/10
(Nov. 03, 2020  7:49 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2020  6:24 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: This is the Sequel to the original fan fic named Fazbears Fright. This takes place 2 years after the original fan fic and something evil is brewing.

I like it a bit more emotion may be nice I like how you connected both games though 9/10

Thanks I’ll work on the emotion on the next one
Seriously, what is with these rule breakers? You get ONE thread for your fan fiction.
(Nov. 04, 2020  4:39 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Seriously, what is with these rule breakers? You get ONE thread for your fan fiction.
It’s not technically the same fan fiction. It’s like a sequel to the last. And in movies the sequels aren’t in the same move as the first they are separate. Don’t see the problem
(Nov. 04, 2020  4:39 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Seriously, what is with these rule breakers? You get ONE thread for your fan fiction.

It’s a sequel to the first one so it’s not like part 2. It’s a whole new one. And like AlexTheBlader said movies don’t put sequels in the same movie.
Fnaf Into Madness #1 “Welcome to Freddy Fazbears Pizza Plex”

Larson: Hey Bob, are the animatronics ready?
Bob: Yeah they are. We put them on stage so you could see that their possessed! Hahahaha
Larson: Shut up Bob.
Bob: Well sorry you can’t take a joke! Anyway all of the rockstar animatronics are ready except rockstar Bonnie.
Larson: And why’s that?
Bob: Well we used some of the parts from that molten Freddy thing from the last location. But the bonnet plush wires in it aren’t compatible.
Larson: Alright then.
Bob: You should probably go to your office so you can test the security cams and other guard stuff. Since the place is opening tomorrow.
Larson: Alright I’ll go do that.

Larson then goes to her office that is hanging off of the ceiling of the pizza plex. She worried the first time she saw it if the office would fall down. But the mechanics showed her it wouldn’t fall down unless a recking ball hit it. She went in to her office and could see the door behind her had a limited power source at night.

Larson: You would think from how many years this company has been making pizzerias this place could have a better source of power at night,

Larson then looks at the droor. It had a taser and a gun in it for self defense in case of a robber or another killer like the missing children’s incident killer. Everything was normal, she didn’t have to look at the cams or come out of the office.

*5 hours later*

Larson is ready to clock out for the rest of the night but then looks at the cam. The cam glitches and you could see a fast glimps of it looks like a yellow bunny with purple eyes. Larson resets the cams and looks around. Nothing was different. She just assumes it was a bug and it wasn’t that big of a deal. But if she really knew what was actually happening.

Vanny: Alright, this is the place?
Glitchtrap: Oh yes. I’m gonna enjoy watching you continue my work.
Vanny: I’m gonna enjoy continuing your work too sir.

Vanny sneaks in the building through the back and gets ready for the opening. She opens her bag which has a knife and her rabbit suit.

Vanny: Do you like my suit sir?
Glitchtrap: Yes. It will gain the trust of those children well.

AlexTheBlader this is chapter 1. Sorry it took me a extra day to post chapter 1. I was brain storming on how it would start.
(Nov. 06, 2020  1:21 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Fnaf Into Madness #1 “Welcome to Freddy Fazbears Pizza Plex”

Bob: Yeah they are. We put them on stage so you could see that their possessed! Hahahaha
Bob: Well sorry you can’t take a joke! Anyway all of the rockstar animatronics are ready except rockstar Bonnie.
Bob: Well we used some of the parts from that molten Freddy thing from the last location. But the bonnet plush wires in it aren’t compatible.
Bob: You should probably go to your office so you can test the security cams and other guard stuff. Since the place is opening tomorrow.

Larson then goes to her office that is hanging off of the ceiling of the pizza plex. She worried the first time she saw it if the office would fall down. But the mechanics showed her it wouldn’t fall down unless a recking ball hit it. She went in to her office and could see the door behind her had a limited power source at night.

Larson: You would think from how many years this company has been making pizzerias this place could have a better source of power at night,

Larson then looks at the droor. It had a taser and a gun in it for self defense in case of a robber or another killer like the missing children’s incident killer. Everything was normal, she didn’t have to look at the cams or come out of the office.

*5 hours later*

Larson is ready to clock out for the rest of the night but then looks at the cam. The cam glitches and you could see a fast glimps of it looks like a yellow bunny with purple eyes. Larson resets the cams and looks around. Nothing was different. She just assumes it was a bug and it wasn’t that big of a deal. But if she really knew what was actually happening.

Vanny sneaks in the building through the back and gets ready for the opening. She opens her bag which has a knife and her rabbit suit.

AlexTheBlader this is chapter 1. Sorry it took me a extra day to post chapter 1. I was brain storming on how it would start.
Can’t complain very interesting. I don’t know why you talked about the wrecking ball.. foreshadowing? 9/10 only a few grammar issues
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:52 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  1:21 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Fnaf Into Madness #1 “Welcome to Freddy Fazbears Pizza Plex”

*5 hours later*

Can’t complain very interesting. I don’t know why you talked about the wrecking ball.. foreshadowing? 9/10 only a few grammar issues

Ok thanks for the reply.
Fnaf Into Madness #2 “Come here little children”

Larson comes to the pizza plex but sees police and tape over the building.

Larson: What happened?
Bob: 5 children went missing today! The police will only let the security guard come into the building since you have self defense.
Larson: WAIT WHAT?!
Police officer: Yes, five children went missing today. We don’t know where they are but we need the security guard to go check the cameras.
Larson: Ok then.

Larson was very stressed about this. Five children going missing again, why is there always a missing children’s incident when a new pizzeria opens. Larson looks to her right to see mothers trying to break free from the hold of the police and their husbands trying to get in the building to find their kids with the words “My baby! Let me go see my baby!” being screamed across the parking lot. Larson tried to stay calm but was really stressed of how this could happen. She goes to the security room and searches through the recordings to see a white rabbit with red eyes leading 5 children to the parts and service room. She goes to the parts and service room camera in the security room but at the time of the rabbit luring the children the camera was glitched with the words in purple text “I always come back”. Larson brought the recordings to the police and a swat squad and Larson go to the back to see if they could at least find the kids body’s. But instead they hear the sounds of kids crying. The sounds were coming from the boxes. The kids were stuffed in the boxes. They opened the boxes and released the children from their prisons.

Police Officer: This is pretty weird. Why are the kids still alive? This looks like a replication for the original missing children’s incident.
Larson: What do you mean the kids were dead? I thought no one found the body’s.
Police Officer: Fazbear entertainment reported finding the children’s body’s when destroying the 1987 toy models and rebuilding the 1983 models to be used in the 1993 location.
Larson: Then why was that not on the papers or the news.
Police Officer: I don’t know. Maybe the news didn’t think it was interesting anymore.

Larson brought the kids outside and the parents sprinted at them hugging them. But what was weird was the 5th one that was saved didn’t go to a parent. He just wondered off and it almost looked like he faded out of existence. But where he was walking was really foggy so Larson couldn’t really tell. But Larson also wondered what the words “I always come back” was for. Hopefully she thought, she would never have to know.

Glitchtrap: Why didn’t you slaughter those little brats! Huh?!
Vanny: I like to toy with my pray before I kill it.

Glitchtrap notices that she was looking at the security guard.

Glitchtrap: Wait, are you gonna kill the security guard?
Vanny: I have too. You got away with it because technology was new and people didn’t know how to use it well so the security cameras wouldn’t be able to catch you as easily.
Glitchtrap: And?
Vanny: And I live in 2031 where technology has advanced a lot. If I take one bad move I could be caught and arrested.
Glitchtrap: That’s a fair point I guess. But what are we gonna do now?
Vanny: I’m gonna pay the security guard a visit. And you’re gonna help me.
Glitchtrap: This sounds very enticing. I bet i will enjoy your little plan.

AlexTheBlader this is chapter 2. I hope you will enjoy it
(Nov. 07, 2020  3:35 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Fnaf Into Madness #2 “Come here little children”

Bob: 5 children went missing today! The police will only let the security guard come into the building since you have self defense.
Police officer: Yes, five children went missing today. We don’t know where they are but we need the security guard to go check the cameras.

Larson was very stressed about this. Five children going missing again, why is there always a missing children’s incident when a new pizzeria opens. Larson looks to her right to see mothers trying to break free from the hold of the police and their husbands trying to get in the building to find their kids with the words “My baby! Let me go see my baby!” being screamed across the parking lot. Larson tried to stay calm but was really stressed of how this could happen. She goes to the security room and searches through the recordings to see a white rabbit with red eyes leading 5 children to the parts and service room. She goes to the parts and service room camera in the security room but at the time of the rabbit luring the children the camera was glitched with the words in purple text “I always come back”. Larson brought the recordings to the police and a swat squad and Larson go to the back to see if they could at least find the kids body’s. But instead they hear the sounds of kids crying. The sounds were coming from the boxes. The kids were stuffed in the boxes. They opened the boxes and released the children from their prisons.

Police Officer: This is pretty weird. Why are the kids still alive? This looks like a replication for the original missing children’s incident.
Police Officer: Fazbear entertainment reported finding the children’s body’s when destroying the 1987 toy models and rebuilding the 1983 models to be used in the 1993 location.
Police Officer: I don’t know. Maybe the news didn’t think it was interesting anymore.

Larson brought the kids outside and the parents sprinted at them hugging them. But what was weird was the 5th one that was saved didn’t go to a parent. He just wondered off and it almost looked like he faded out of existence. But where he was walking was really foggy so Larson couldn’t really tell. But Larson also wondered what the words “I always come back” was for. Hopefully she thought, she would never have to know.

Vanny: I have too. You got away with it because technology was new and people didn’t know how to use it well so the security cameras wouldn’t be able to catch you as easily.
Vanny: And I live in 2031 where technology has advanced a lot. If I take one bad move I could be caught and arrested.

I like it can’t complain 10/10
(Nov. 07, 2020  4:24 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2020  3:35 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Fnaf Into Madness #2 “Come here little children”

I like it can’t complain 10/10

Thanks
Fnaf Into Madness #3 “Hello, nightguard”

Larson comes in to the closed pizza plex. The police said the pizza plex had to be closed for 2 or more days to make sure it’s safe from that white bunny. She goes to her office but then sees something suspicious on the cameras. The white bunny was dancing around the back room. The white bunny then turns and puts her fingers on her eyes and points them to the camera doing the I’m watching you pose. But then the camera glitches and she could’ve sworn she saw the green bunny on the camera again. But the camera flashes purple and breaks. She then finds the white bunny in the center of the building. It was almost like she teleported there.

Vanny: Come out and play night guard!

Larson turns on the microphone to the pizza plex.

Larson: Hello white bunny. You are trespassing and the police will be called for your attempting kidnapping of those children.
Vanny: Oh there you are! I have a game for you to play!
Larson: Ok your getting creepy bunny lady. I’m gonna have to call the authorities.

Larson grabs the phone and was about to push the buttons to call 911 but purple electricity shocks the phone and fries the phone.

Vanny: Calling the police will not help you. Not with me. Now are you gonna play my game or not?
Larson: Fine. What’s your game?
Vanny: Have you heard of the legends of the animatronics walking around at night?
Larson: Yes. And why’s that?
Vanny: Oh really! Then let’s make that a reality.

Vanny snaps her fingers and sounds were coming from the parts and service room. The camera flashed back on to show the sun and moon animatronic being zapped by purple electricity. They then stand up and look at the camera doing the same I’m watching you motion and the camera zaps back off.

Vanny: Now your gonna play my little game right now.

The moon and sun animatronics somehow get to Larson’s door and leap to it. Larson dived to the door and slammed it shut. The sun and moon animatronic then leave her door and dive back down.

Vanny, the moon, and sun animatronic: lets begin!

AlexTheBlader this is chapter 3 for fnaf into madness hope you enjoy
(Nov. 08, 2020  2:35 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Fnaf Into Madness #3 “Hello, nightguard”

Larson comes in to the closed pizza plex. The police said the pizza plex had to be closed for 2 or more days to make sure it’s safe from that white bunny. She goes to her office but then sees something suspicious on the cameras. The white bunny was dancing around the back room. The white bunny then turns and puts her fingers on her eyes and points them to the camera doing the I’m watching you pose. But then the camera glitches and she could’ve sworn she saw the green bunny on the camera again. But the camera flashes purple and breaks. She then finds the white bunny in the center of the building. It was almost like she teleported there.

Vanny: Come out and play night guard!

Larson turns on the microphone to the pizza plex.

Larson: Hello white bunny. You are trespassing and the police will be called for your attempting kidnapping of those children.
Vanny: Oh there you are! I have a game for you to play!
Larson: Ok your getting creepy bunny lady. I’m gonna have to call the authorities.

Larson grabs the phone and was about to push the buttons to call 911 but purple electricity shocks the phone and fries the phone.

Vanny: Calling the police will not help you. Not with me. Now are you gonna play my game or not?
Larson: Fine. What’s your game?
Vanny: Have you heard of the legends of the animatronics walking around at night?
Larson: Yes. And why’s that?
Vanny: Oh really! Then let’s make that a reality.

Vanny snaps her fingers and sounds were coming from the parts and service room. The camera flashed back on to show the sun and moon animatronic being zapped by purple electricity. They then stand up and look at the camera doing the same I’m watching you motion and the camera zaps back off.

Vanny: Now your gonna play my little game right now.

The moon and sun animatronics somehow get to Larson’s door and leap to it. Larson dived to the door and slammed it shut. The sun and moon animatronic then leave her door and dive back down.

Vanny, the moon, and sun animatronic: lets begin!

AlexTheBlader this is chapter 3 for fnaf into madness hope you enjoy
This is really really good 10/10 I’m not gonna show my rating unless I see something off or I really feel like it now though. But this wow!!!
Fnaf Into Madness #4 “day and night”

Larson switches from camera to camera to watch the sun and moon animatronics going closer and closer to her office. But sometimes she would see a glimpse of Vanny dancing around the pizza plex with her knife in hand. Larson then dives at the door to close it from the sun and moon animatronic.

Vanny: Comes down and play! We promise we won’t bite!
Larson: I would prefer not to thank you very much.

Larson then opens the door noticing the animatronics were gone.

Vanny: Fine. If you won’t come down I’ll make you come down!

The lights flicker and the power goes off. Larson looks on the cameras on her phone and sees that Vanny cut the wires and was waving at the camera with a big grin on her suits mask.

Vanny: Tick tock night guard! Your gonna have to come down eventually! Hahahaha!

Larson sneaks down the stairs from her office to the bottom part of the pizza plex. She sneaks to the generator but sees a green bunny with purple glowing eyes. It didn’t look like it was physical though since you could see through it and it was walking through walls. The green bunny puts a finger on its mouth and shushes Larson. It then snaps it’s fingers and the power flickers back on using that purple electricity.

Larson: Thank you (in a whisper)
Glitchtrap: Shhh (in a whisper)

The bunny then vanishes out of thin air . Larson then goes to the middle of the pizza plex where she sees Vanny and the animatronics. But then the green bunny reappears on their side. Larson looks confused and questions if the bunny did that on Vannys behalf or not.

Vanny: Huh, you got the power back on. Very interesting. But I would like you to meet a friend. His name is Glitchtrap and he’s gonna enjoy watching me tear you limb from limb.

The green bunny then comes to the ground and does the creepy wave that Vanny did. But then prances away just like Vanny does on the cameras.

Vanny: Where are you going Glitchtrap?

Glitchtrap prances away from her with no response.

Larson: That isn’t a animatronic. How did you get it here?
Vanny: I uploaded his cpu to the projector in this place.

Larson looks up to see the projector was shining a green and purple light where Glitchtrap was going too.

Vanny: Now. Back to our little game. Your gonna let me mUtIlAte you! (The word mutilate glitches). Hahahaha!
Larson: What happened to your voice?
Vanny: Sorry. It was just a glitch. Hahahaha!
Larson: You aren’t a criminal. You just need mental help.
Vanny: Oh you think I’m insane?! Hahaha! Oh I’m insane alright! And I’m gonna enjoy watching you bleed out with a whole right in your neck.

Larson then runs the other way right back to her security office and closes the door. The animatronics start doing the same creepy laugh that Vanny does outside of her office.

*6 am*

Vanny: Well see you round night guard and we can play this game again! Hahahahaha! I’ll be waiting!

Larson sprints outside of the pizza plex questioning if what she experienced was real or not. But when she get home she drops to the ground crying hysterically in a ball.

Glitchtrap; Why didn’t you kill her Vanny?
Vanny: Like I said. I like to toy with my pray first. But why did you leave anyway?
Gltichtrap: I’ve never been able to see the whole world in years?! What do you except I was doing?
Vanny: That’s fare.
Glitchtrap: So when are we gonna kill her?
Vanny: I’m gonna kill her the day it opens up and slaughter all of the children there.
Glitchtrap: That sounds fun. I’m gonna enjoy watching that.
Vanny: and your gonna close all of the doors so no one can escape.
Glitchtrap: Oh yes. This is a good plan.
Vanny and Glitchtrap: Hahahahaha!

AlexTheBlader this is chapter 4. I tried to make it a little more dark then the others but I wanted to keep it still pg so I wouldn’t get warned or anything
Fnaf Into Madness #5 “2 sides”

Larson enters the building very worried about what might happen to her.

Vanny: Welcome back night guard!

Vanny was in the shadows where you could only see her glowing red eyes and the bottom part of her legs to her feet. Larson looked to the left and in Vanny’s right hand there was a knife. But then four red dots glowed out of the shadows, two on the right and two on the left. Larson then remembered those were the red eyes of the sun and moon animatronics.

Vanny: I’ll give you a 5 second head start before we come. Hahahahaha!

Larson darted straight to her office with the sounds of Vanny’s laugh behind her. She looks on the cameras and saw Vanny sticking her hand up with 3 fingers standing up.

Vanny: 3, 2, 1. Ready or not, here we come!

Vanny points her fingers in directions to show where the animatronics should go. The moon animatronic went to Vanny’s left where Larson went to her office while the sun went to Vanny’s right. Larson looked on cameras and saw Glitchtrap again. He did the creepy wave at the camera and the camera shut down. But Larson gets a mysterious email from a anonymous person. But it only had 2 words on it and the words were “IT’S ME”. Larson replies the email with the words “Who are you?”. Larson then closes the browser and goes back on cameras to see all of them are shut off.

Vanny: Hello nigh guard!

Vanny was looking straight at Larson with her knife shoved through the glass. Larson darted at the door when she opens it she gets greeted by the moon animatronic and it dives to her door. Larson then closed the door as quick as possible and heard the moon animatronic hit the door. But then she gets a notification on her computer with a reply from the anonymous person with the words “THE C VIRUS”. Larson then questions if she should reply but quickly types “send help, please!”. But then she automatically gets a notification with a reply saying “I KNOW”. Larson then panics and opens the door and slides down the stares dodging the dive from the moon animatronic. Larson then turns and sprints to the generator and hides there. Vanny then comes to the room with her glowing red eyes and a knife in hand looking around.

Vanny: Where are you night guard?! We just wanna play! Actually let’s play hide and seek! You hide, and I seek.

Larson then gets a notification on her phone and Vanny hears that and sprints at her. Larson dodges the slash with her knife and goes back to her office and closes the door. Larson then looks at her phone and she sees it’s a notification from Billy.

Billy: Hey did you hear the news. The pizza plex is opening early tomorrow.

Larson was about to type not to open the pizza plex but gets interrupted by Vanny.

Vanny: So the pizza plex is opening tomorrow, huh?
Larson: How do you know that?!
Vanny: I have my sources. Hahahahaha!

Larson then looks at her clock and it says 4:46. She then looks at her power meter on her door and it said 90%. Larson then closes the door and finds barricades from the box in the room. She opens it and barricades the window so Vanny can’t get in.

Vanny: You can’t hide in there forever!
Larson: Yes I can. I have 90%.
Vanny: Uhh, your no fun!
Larson: Well sorry. I’m not the murder bunny trying to hunt someone down.
Vanny: Fine, I’ll kill you tomorrow.

Vanny drops down and somehow lands without breaking a single bone.

Larson then has the idea to reply to the anonymous person. She reply’s saying “Well can you help me? I got a killer in a while bunny suit here”. She automatically gets a reply and it says “I have a plan but your gonna have to listen to me.”. Larson reply’s saying “What’s your plan?”. But as soon as she reply’s she gets a answer from the user saying “So your gonna download a virus I have and tomorrow your gonna force Afton to possess Vanny by making Vanny rethink all of her pass decisions. Then I will deal with Afton.”. Larson then reply’s saying “Who is Afton?” and gets the rep,y saying the words “GLITCHTRAP”. Larson then asks the user to send him/or herself to her. But then her computer glitches out and she gets the virus the user was talking about. The virus was titled “Fredbear.exe”. Larson looks confused and emails the user if that’s the virus and the user reply’s “Yes”. Larson then downloads the virus in a driver and brings it home with her. She then goes into the code of the virus and she gets greeted with the words “Hello, it’s me Larson”.

Larson: Wait, are you the virus?”

The code then reply’s “Yes, it’s me”. Larson then closes her laptop and goes to sleep with the plan ready in her head so they can get rid of Glitchtrap and Vanny.

Glitchtrap: You let her go again?!
Vanny: Yes. I’m gonna kill her when I see her tomorrow.
Glitchtrap: So the pizza plex is opening tomorrow right?
Vanny: Yes. And I’m gonna slaughter everyone in it with your help.
Glitchtrap: Hahaha! We’re gonna have loads of fun!

AlexTheBlader this is the episode before the finale
(Nov. 10, 2020  2:36 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Fnaf Into Madness #5 “2 sides”

Vanny was in the shadows where you could only see her glowing red eyes and the bottom part of her legs to her feet. Larson looked to the left and in Vanny’s right hand there was a knife. But then four red dots glowed out of the shadows, two on the right and two on the left. Larson then remembered those were the red eyes of the sun and moon animatronics.

Larson darted straight to her office with the sounds of Vanny’s laugh behind her. She looks on the cameras and saw Vanny sticking her hand up with 3 fingers standing up.

Vanny points her fingers in directions to show where the animatronics should go. The moon animatronic went to Vanny’s left where Larson went to her office while the sun went to Vanny’s right. Larson looked on cameras and saw Glitchtrap again. He did the creepy wave at the camera and the camera shut down. But Larson gets a mysterious email from a anonymous person. But it only had 2 words on it and the words were “IT’S ME”. Larson replies the email with the words “Who are you?”. Larson then closes the browser and goes back on cameras to see all of them are shut off.

Vanny was looking straight at Larson with her knife shoved through the glass. Larson darted at the door when she opens it she gets greeted by the moon animatronic and it dives to her door. Larson then closed the door as quick as possible and heard the moon animatronic hit the door. But then she gets a notification on her computer with a reply from the anonymous person with the words “THE C VIRUS”. Larson then questions if she should reply but quickly types “send help, please!”. But then she automatically gets a notification with a reply saying “I KNOW”. Larson then panics and opens the door and slides down the stares dodging the dive from the moon animatronic. Larson then turns and sprints to the generator and hides there. Vanny then comes to the room with her glowing red eyes and a knife in hand looking around.

Vanny: Where are you night guard?! We just wanna play! Actually let’s play hide and seek! You hide, and I seek.

Larson then gets a notification on her phone and Vanny hears that and sprints at her. Larson dodges the slash with her knife and goes back to her office and closes the door. Larson then looks at her phone and she sees it’s a notification from Billy.

Larson was about to type not to open the pizza plex but gets interrupted by Vanny.

Larson then looks at her clock and it says 4:46. She then looks at her power meter on her door and it said 90%. Larson then closes the door and finds barricades from the box in the room. She opens it and barricades the window so Vanny can’t get in.

Larson then has the idea to reply to the anonymous person. She reply’s saying “Well can you help me? I got a killer in a while bunny suit here”. She automatically gets a reply and it says “I have a plan but your gonna have to listen to me.”. Larson reply’s saying “What’s your plan?”. But as soon as she reply’s she gets a answer from the user saying “So your gonna download a virus I have and tomorrow your gonna force Afton to possess Vanny by making Vanny rethink all of her pass decisions. Then I will deal with Afton.”. Larson then reply’s saying “Who is Afton?” and gets the rep,y saying the words “GLITCHTRAP”. Larson then asks the user to send him/or herself to her. But then her computer glitches out and she gets the virus the user was talking about. The virus was titled “Fredbear.exe”. Larson looks confused and emails the user if that’s the virus and the user reply’s “Yes”. Larson then downloads the virus in a driver and brings it home with her. She then goes into the code of the virus and she gets greeted with the words “Hello, it’s me Larson”.

The code then reply’s “Yes, it’s me”. Larson then closes her laptop and goes to sleep with the plan ready in her head so they can get rid of Glitchtrap and Vanny.

Oh already almost the finale. Looking forward to it I liked this episode
(Nov. 10, 2020  3:00 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2020  2:36 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Fnaf Into Madness #5 “2 sides”

Oh already almost the finale. Looking forward to it I liked this episode

Yeah it’s close to the finale. There wasn’t really that much to speak about in this fan fic when most of the characters were already explained in fazbears fright and some didn’t need explaining. And I didn’t wanna add extra episodes because it would feel stretched and make those episodes feel like filler and I hate filler

And technically this will actually be the longest fan fic ever to be created (you’ll see why)
Fnaf Into Madness “For you” (finale part 1)

Glitchtrap: Now I can feel it coming. The symphony of voices in your heads. The time has come for you to shine.
Vanny: Be ready. Something terrible is coming. For you night guard!
Glitchtrap: Time is of the essence. Do not let me down. So many people in one place it’s time for us to make a pressence.
Vanny: Time is of the essence. I won’t let you down. So many people in one place. Oblivious just like you say.

Vanny comes to the pizza plex but hides in the bushes. She changes into her rabbit clothes while talking to Glitchtrap in her head. She then gets her knife and is ready for what’s going to happen. Vanny opens the door and gets in the pizza plex.

Vanny: Hello night guard! I’m here!
Larson: Hello Vanny! I’ve been waiting for you too.
Vanny: What does that mean? And where are the children?!

Vanny looked around it was 10:40 am so the pizza plex should already be stocked full of kids but the entire pizza plex was empty. Just Larson and her.

Larson: Did you not here? The pizza plex opens tomorrow.
Vanny: No it doesn’t. I got the notification on my phone and you did too!
Larson: So you know you have that virus in your head you call Glitchtrap. That can hack and do things.
Vanny: Yes, why?
Larson: Who says I can’t have one myself.
Vanny: Wait what?! So all those emails and texts were fake?!
Larson: Yep. Made by my little pal you can call the c virus.

Vanny looked shocked to think that she’s been tricked this easily.

Vanny: Well that doesn’t stop me from killing you. Hahahaha!
Larson: You wouldn’t. Would you now Vanessa?

Vanessa starts getting her memory’s back and some control of her mind from Glitchtrap.

Vanessa: Wait what have I done?!
Larson: Vanessa you need to fight Glitchtrap. He’s controlling you!
Vanny: No he’s not! I’m perfectly in control! Hahaha!
Vanessa: Wait. What am I saying?!
Larson: Come on fight it!
Glitchtrap: Fine I’ve had enough of this little party.

Vanessa’s arm with the knife in it raises up.

Vanessa: No, no, no. Please, don’t do this!
Larson: Wait no!

The knife lodges into Vanessa’s neck and slices through her throat. The head goes limp but the rest of the body keeps standing up. The head then goes back up with blood oozing from it. The red eyes on her mask change to purple and looks Larson dead in the eyes.

Larson: What have you done Glitchtrap!
Glitchtrap: This is my body now. And I would love if you called me by my name. William Afton.
Larson: Wait. Then the virus was right. You came back.
Glitchtrap: Yes and I’m gonna slaughter you for making me kill my follower.

Larson darts to her security office with Glitchtrap in Vanessa’s body following right behind. Larson closes her door and knows what she has to do.

Glitchtrap: You’ll run out of power eventually and I’ll be able to kill you. And even if you fight back I can possess you.
Larson: I know I can’t. But she can!

Larson uploads the c virus named “Fredbear.exe” into the building. Nothing happens at first but the speakers start making a sound.

The speakers: Hahaha! (The audio for the laugh if you wanna hear it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEiiOCTTP84)
Glitchtrap: So your the c virus huh. Who even are you?!
Cassidy: Hello Afton.
Glitchtrap: Wait no! Not you! I thought you moved on with the others!
Cassidy: Oh I did. But when I remembered all you’ve done to me and my family. I knew I needed revenge. And I will have it sooner enough.
Glitchtrap: I’m in a body. You can’t hurt me!
Cassidy: Oh you think?!

The glamrock animatronics and the sun and moon animatronics start twitching with purple electricity but they weren’t hacked by Glitchtrap. They then start laughing just like Cassidy.

Animatronics: Let’s have some fun Afton!
Gltichtrap: Oh you wanna fight let’s fight!

Glitchtrap reaches for the axe on his side and starts tearing the animatronics down limb from limb.

Glitchtrap: Well see you Cassidy. We had fun but I think it’s my time to go!

Glitchtrap leaves the building but to only see two trucks from the fazbear entertainment delivery service hacked by Cassidy to bring Afton two animatronics to face.

Glitchtrap: And who are these?! Reinforcements?!
Springtrap: Hello Afton.
Jacko Chica: Let’s have some fun Springtrap!
Glitchtrap: Wait how did you get them made?! They aren’t real animatronics!
Cassidy: I know but since I hacked in the delivery service I can make whatever I want.

The animatronics attack Afton and luckily was able to destroy Vanessa’s body.

Glitchtrap: Well you can’t kill me now! I’m not physical!
Cassidy: But you are still a soul. So I can bring you down to my torture chamber!

Glitchtrap starts getting sucked by something far away and try’s with all of his might to get free.

Glitchtrap: What is this?!
Cassidy: I may not be able to do things to you in this form but that doesn’t mean I can’t affect your human body.

Glitchtrap then gets sucked back to his human body but it didn’t seem he was in control he was in his mind. (This part will be continued in part 2)

Larson: Thank you for your help Cassidy.
Cassidy: No problem. And now I will do my part of this deal.

TO BE CONTINUED IN PART 2

AlexTheBlader this is part 1 of the finale. I hope this isn’t too long for you or anyone else to read
(Nov. 11, 2020  2:44 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Fnaf Into Madness “For you” (finale part 1)

Glitchtrap: Now I can feel it coming. The symphony of voices in your heads. The time has come for you to shine.
Glitchtrap: Time is of the essence. Do not let me down. So many people in one place it’s time for us to make a pressence.
Vanny: Time is of the essence. I won’t let you down. So many people in one place. Oblivious just like you say.

Vanny comes to the pizza plex but hides in the bushes. She changes into her rabbit clothes while talking to Glitchtrap in her head. She then gets her knife and is ready for what’s going to happen. Vanny opens the door and gets in the pizza plex.

Vanny looked around it was 10:40 am so the pizza plex should already be stocked full of kids but the entire pizza plex was empty. Just Larson and her.

Larson: So you know you have that virus in your head you call Glitchtrap. That can hack and do things.

Vanessa starts getting her memory’s back and some control of her mind from Glitchtrap.

The knife lodges into Vanessa’s neck and slices through her throat. The head goes limp but the rest of the body keeps standing up. The head then goes back up with blood oozing from it. The red eyes on her mask change to purple and looks Larson dead in the eyes.

Glitchtrap: This is my body now. And I would love if you called me by my name. William Afton.

Larson darts to her security office with Glitchtrap in Vanessa’s body following right behind. Larson closes her door and knows what she has to do.

Glitchtrap: You’ll run out of power eventually and I’ll be able to kill you. And even if you fight back I can possess you.

Larson uploads the c virus named “Fredbear.exe” into the building. Nothing happens at first but the speakers start making a sound.

The speakers: Hahaha! (The audio for the laugh if you wanna hear it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEiiOCTTP84)
Cassidy: Oh I did. But when I remembered all you’ve done to me and my family. I knew I needed revenge. And I will have it sooner enough.

The glamrock animatronics and the sun and moon animatronics start twitching with purple electricity but they weren’t hacked by Glitchtrap. They then start laughing just like Cassidy.

Glitchtrap reaches for the axe on his side and starts tearing the animatronics down limb from limb.

Glitchtrap leaves the building but to only see two trucks from the fazbear entertainment delivery service hacked by Cassidy to bring Afton two animatronics to face.

Cassidy: I know but since I hacked in the delivery service I can make whatever I want.

Cassidy: But you are still a soul. So I can bring you down to my torture chamber!

Glitchtrap starts getting sucked by something far away and try’s with all of his might to get free.

Cassidy: I may not be able to do things to you in this form but that doesn’t mean I can’t affect your human body.

Glitchtrap then gets sucked back to his human body but it didn’t seem he was in control he was in his mind. (This part will be continued in part 2)

AlexTheBlader this is part 1 of the finale. I hope this isn’t too long for you or anyone else to read
I liked everything but everything that was accomplished in fazbears fright seems like it got kind of reverted I don’t understand that part 9/10
(Nov. 11, 2020  5:06 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  2:44 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Fnaf Into Madness “For you” (finale part 1)

I liked everything but everything that was accomplished in fazbears fright seems like it got kind of reverted I don’t understand that part 9/10

Well think about it if someone you thought was good and tricked you so he could come back to life and do the deeds that has happened to you. Wouldn’t you want vengeance for what he’s done to you?
Fnaf Into Madness “Fredbear’s Retribution” (finale part 2)

William finds himself still in his Glitchtrap form but in a familiar level. It was the same game mode that he met Vanny in on the vr game but it was Halloween themed. He went through each level like he programmed Vanny was supposed to do in the game mode. But instead of his glitched green and black bunny’s he made as enemies they were glitched green and black bears. He went through each level normally but went to the level with the grave code. But one grave was already lit on fire. William goes to the grave but only for Dreadbear’s arm to come out of the lit grave. The hand grabbed William and pulled him 6 feet under but then he was transported to this red like world in his Scraptrap from. He looked under him and he saw a big black hole under him but something was lifting him right above it. He looked behind him to see Fredbear (Cassidy) holding him from the back of the suit right above the black abyss. Fredbear (Cassidy) then lets go and William drops into the black abyss but going down the abyss his form changed to Spring Bonnie. When he was dropping down he heard the voices of characters he or Cassidy created talking to him.

Mangle: She’s here, and always watching. The one you shouldn’t have killed.
Withered Chica: I have seen her. The one you shouldn’t have killed.
Nightmare Freddy: I am remade. But not by you. By the one you should not have killed.
Jacko Chica: Greetings from the fire. And from the one you should not have killed.
Nightmarionne: I am the dark reflection. Of what you have created (referring to the puppet).
Happy Frog (possessed by Cassidy): We’ve only just begun. I will never let you leave. I will never let you rest.
Nedd Bear (possessed by Cassidy): This is how it feels. And you get to experience it over, and over, and over again. Forever. I will never let you leave.
Orville the Elephant (possessed by Cassidy): He tried to release you. He tried to release us (referring to Henry). But I’m not gonna let that happen. I will hold you here. I will keep you here. No matter how many times they burn us.
Lefty (possessed by Cassidy): Shhhh. I’ve been looking for you. And now I will never let you go.

William finally gets to the bottom when he looks around he’s back in a red world in his Springtrap form. But he was tied to a chair he looks to the other side of the table to see Golden Freddy (Cassidy) looking at him thinking. She then grabs one of her chess pieces and nocks the king on William’s side down. She then smirks at him and pulls out some cards.

Springtrap (William):I thought Charlie and Michael made you move on at Fazbears Fright! Why are you still here?!
Golden Freddy (Cassidy): Wait you don’t know yet! Hahahahaha!
Springtrap (William): Know what?!
Golden Freddy (Cassidy): That was never real stupid! I knew I couldn’t torture you yet since Fazbear entertainment took your cpu from Scraptrap and put it in their vr game. So I put that in your head so you could think I moved on while I secretly uploaded myself in the vr game so I could torture you there. But Vanny escaped with you in her head so I had to come up with a new plan which leads us here.
Springtrap (William): What?! How could you trick me so easily?! You have to be lying!
Golden Freddy (Cassidy): Nope. one hundred percent true. Now since I have you. I’m gonna torture you for all eternity. But first. I’m gonna make you feel the pain you caused my family.

Golden Freddy (Cassidy) snaps her fingers and William was transported in his human form now in the van where he kidnapped and killed Cassidy’s parents. Cassidy was in her Fredbear form and she lifts two body’s with white bags over their heads. She lifts them up to show her parents faces with pure rage on her face. William looked on the right and the left and he was now tied up in a chair. Fredbear (Cassidy) then grabs the same crowbar that William used to torture and kill Cassidy’s parents and starts beating him with it. She keeps hitting him and hitting him again, again, and again till he finally dies. He then gets transported back to the red world in his Springtrap form tied back to his chair.

Golden Freddy (Cassidy): Hahahahaha! Now that was fun! Wasn’t it?! Hahahahaha! But that wasn’t the main attraction! Now for the real show to begin!

Golden Freddy (Cassidy) snaps her fingers and William was transported to this office (in his human form) which was a mix of all of the things from the events in the Fazbear franchise (referring to the normal ultimate custom night office). Fredbear (Cassidy) then appears before him smiling at him.

Fredbear (Cassidy): Now. Let’s begin!

(The rest of the finale will be in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COC64gaQLec for all eternity. Remember this story has no happy ending for really anyone except Larson. Cassidy will never move on and William will be slaughtered again, again, and again. So I hope your hopes weren’t high for a happy one because there will never be one. Not until Cassidy is satisfied and moves on. Which is probably be never.)

THE END

AlexTheBlader this is the finale for Fnaf Into Madness I hope you and everyone else enjoyed the series
(Nov. 13, 2020  1:49 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Fnaf Into Madness “Fredbear’s Retribution” (finale part 2)

William finds himself still in his Glitchtrap form but in a familiar level. It was the same game mode that he met Vanny in on the vr game but it was Halloween themed. He went through each level like he programmed Vanny was supposed to do in the game mode. But instead of his glitched green and black bunny’s he made as enemies they were glitched green and black bears. He went through each level normally but went to the level with the grave code. But one grave was already lit on fire. William goes to the grave but only for Dreadbear’s arm to come out of the lit grave. The hand grabbed William and pulled him 6 feet under but then he was transported to this red like world in his Scraptrap from. He looked under him and he saw a big black hole under him but something was lifting him right above it. He looked behind him to see Fredbear (Cassidy) holding him from the back of the suit right above the black abyss. Fredbear (Cassidy) then lets go and William drops into the black abyss but going down the abyss his form changed to Spring Bonnie. When he was dropping down he heard the voices of characters he or Cassidy created talking to him.

Nightmare Freddy: I am remade. But not by you. By the one you should not have killed.
Jacko Chica: Greetings from the fire. And from the one you should not have killed.
Nightmarionne: I am the dark reflection. Of what you have created (referring to the puppet).
Happy Frog (possessed by Cassidy): We’ve only just begun. I will never let you leave. I will never let you rest.
Nedd Bear (possessed by Cassidy): This is how it feels. And you get to experience it over, and over, and over again. Forever. I will never let you leave.
Orville the Elephant (possessed by Cassidy): He tried to release you. He tried to release us (referring to Henry). But I’m not gonna let that happen. I will hold you here. I will keep you here. No matter how many times they burn us.
Lefty (possessed by Cassidy): Shhhh. I’ve been looking for you. And now I will never let you go.

William finally gets to the bottom when he looks around he’s back in a red world in his Springtrap form. But he was tied to a chair he looks to the other side of the table to see Golden Freddy (Cassidy) looking at him thinking. She then grabs one of her chess pieces and nocks the king on William’s side down. She then smirks at him and pulls out some cards.

Springtrap (William):I thought Charlie and Michael made you move on at Fazbears Fright! Why are you still here?!
Golden Freddy (Cassidy): That was never real stupid! I knew I couldn’t torture you yet since Fazbear entertainment took your cpu from Scraptrap and put it in their vr game. So I put that in your head so you could think I moved on while I secretly uploaded myself in the vr game so I could torture you there. But Vanny escaped with you in her head so I had to come up with a new plan which leads us here.
Springtrap (William): What?! How could you trick me so easily?! You have to be lying!
Golden Freddy (Cassidy): Nope. one hundred percent true. Now since I have you. I’m gonna torture you for all eternity. But first. I’m gonna make you feel the pain you caused my family.

Golden Freddy (Cassidy) snaps her fingers and William was transported in his human form now in the van where he kidnapped and killed Cassidy’s parents. Cassidy was in her Fredbear form and she lifts two body’s with white bags over their heads. She lifts them up to show her parents faces with pure rage on her face. William looked on the right and the left and he was now tied up in a chair. Fredbear (Cassidy) then grabs the same crowbar that William used to torture and kill Cassidy’s parents and starts beating him with it. She keeps hitting him and hitting him again, again, and again till he finally dies. He then gets transported back to the red world in his Springtrap form tied back to his chair.

Golden Freddy (Cassidy): Hahahahaha! Now that was fun! Wasn’t it?! Hahahahaha! But that wasn’t the main attraction! Now for the real show to begin!

Golden Freddy (Cassidy) snaps her fingers and William was transported to this office (in his human form) which was a mix of all of the things from the events in the Fazbear franchise (referring to the normal ultimate custom night office). Fredbear (Cassidy) then appears before him smiling at him.

(The rest of the finale will be in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COC64gaQLec for all eternity. Remember this story has no happy ending for really anyone except Larson. Cassidy will never move on and William will be slaughtered again, again, and again. So I hope your hopes weren’t high for a happy one because there will never be one. Not until Cassidy is satisfied and moves on. Which is probably be never.)

THE END

AlexTheBlader this is the finale for Fnaf Into Madness I hope you and everyone else enjoyed the series
Wow this finally was amazing I enjoyed this one
(Nov. 13, 2020  2:07 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  1:49 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Fnaf Into Madness “Fredbear’s Retribution” (finale part 2)

THE END

Wow this finally was amazing I enjoyed this one

Thank you. Sorry it took me longer then usual to make a chapter. I was trying to make this chapter a special finally
FnAf InTo MaDnEsS “???” (FiNaLe PaRt 3)

Hello you may or may not know me, but it doesn’t matter. You can call me Old Man Consequences if you desire. This hell made by Cassidy must end, all of it must. Even though Afton does deserve every bit of torture this madness can not end unless Cassidy moves on. She must rest her soul and leave the demon to his demons. There is nothing else. I have a plan but if I can’t get Cassidy to move on willingly I’ll have to force her. Well it’s time to try.

(The rest of part 3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsRu1qTi5Jo)

THE End

AlexTheBlader SURPRISE