[Fan Fiction]  Fanfiction Idea

The tittle says it all. I have for a while now been wanting to make two stories; one to take place between Metal Fury and Zero-G, and one after Zero-G.

For the first part, I chose few teams, and with additions from Metal Fury, gave some teams new members to get member-count to either 3 or 4. So far, list is. In total, added 16 teams, to get nice even brackets. 13-16 are OC Teams.

Teams from Series:

1. Team Gangan Galaxy (Japan): With Masamune in Team Dungeon, gave his spot to Kenta.
  • Gingka & Cosmic Pegasus FGrin
  • Tsubasa & Earth Eagle 145WD
  • Yuu & Flame Libra T125ES
  • Kenta & Flash Sagitario 230WD
  • Madoka as Tech Support.
2. Team Dungeon (USA)
  • Masamune & Blitz Striker 100RSF
  • King & Variares DGrin
  • Toby & Spiral Lyre ED145MF
  • Zeo & Spiral Fox TR145W2D

3. Team Wild Fang (Africa)
  • Kyoya & Fang Leone 145W2D
  • Nile & Vulcan Horuseus 145D
  • Demure & Counter Scorpio 145D
  • Benkei & Dark Bull H145FS

4. Team Garcia (Brazil)
  • Argo & Ray Gil 100RSF
  • Ian & Cyclone Herculeo 105F
  • Selen & Ray Gasher 135F
  • Enzo & Ray Gasher M145Q
5. Team Excalibur (Europe)
  • Julian & Gravity Destroyer AD145WD
  • Wales & Grand Cetus WD145RS
  • Sophie & Grand Cetus T125RS
  • Klaus with Grand Capricorn 145D
6. Team Lovushka (Russia): Added Helios to the team, having seen him later with Lovushka team in Metal Fury's end.
  • Aleksei & Burn Wolf SW145WD
  • Nowaguma & Rock Orso D125B
  • Lera & Rock Scorpio T125JB
  • Helios & Sol Blaze V145AS (New member, from Movie)
7. Team Wang Hu Zhong (China): Aside minor upgrade in Mei-Mei's bey, nothing new.
  • Dashan & Rock Zurafa R145WB
  • Chi-Yun & Thermal Lacerta WA130HF
  • Chao Xin & Poison Virgo ED145ES
  • Mei-Mei & Hyper Aquario 105F (Upgrade from Aquario 105F)
8. Team Chandora (India)
  • Salhan & Flame Serpent SW145F
  • Vridick & Storm Serpent SW145SF
  • Aniel & Rock Serpent SW145WD
9. Team Star Breaker (USA): Aside Damian and Jack, two new additions to team.
  • Damian & Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
  • Jack & Evil Befall UW145EWD
  • Jigsaw & Forbidden Eonis ED145FB (From Destroyer Dome, thought to bring him back)
  • Reiji & Poison Serpent SW145SD are also an option
10. Team Overdrive (Japan): Despite name, mostly from Season 1 Bladers who failed to get into tournament in Metal Masters.
  • Tobio & Storm Capricorn M145Q
  • Tetsuya & Dark Gasher CH120FS
  • Ryutaro & Thermal Pisces T125ES
  • Sora & Cyber Pegasus 105F 
11. Team Beylin Fist (China): Beylin Fist's chance to the tournament. Thought of placing Titi as extra, and Chris to be the third blader.
  • Aguma & Scythe Kronos 135EDS
  • Bao & Hades Crown 130FB
  • Chris & Phantom Orion BGrin
  • Ryuto & Omega Dragonis 85XF

12. Team Nemesis Breaker (Unknown): Metal Fury villains whose fate was left unknown - as far as I know.
  • Johannes & Beat Lynx TH170WD
  • Herschel & Duo Uranus 230WD (Or Duo Ice-Titan, which you prefer)
  • Cycnus & Kreis Cygnus 145WD
  • Keyser & Bakushin Beelzeb T125XF

13. Team Silver Moon: First OC Team, mixed orient team.
  • Cai Lin Izana & Jade Crown GB145MB
  • Yamato Izana & Evil Susanow S130D
  • Naomi Suda & Flame Fox TR145FB
  • Shan Xinhai & Ray Serpent SW145HF
14. Team Northern Cross - Scandinavian Team. For Beys, I thought something to match national animals or stories of the country.
  • Eliel Oiva & Earth Orso C145S
  • Embla Lóason & Evil Eagle S130W2D
  • Isabel Schou & Forbidden Aquario WA130RF
  • Sten Velde & Grand Leone SW145ES
15. Team Desert Wind: Australia team, just made to fill the spot mostly; Will be first opponent of the GanGan Galaxy, after which Cain will begin to move on his own.
  • Cody Weaver & Earth Serpent SW145JB
  • Luna Walker & Grand Pisces GB145ES
  • Eliza Fox & Evil Scorpio D125WB
  • Cain Wright & Poison Lacerta ED145B
16. Team Nebula - As name gives it away, four (five if you count mechanic) members of the Dark Nebula taking part on the Tournament, who are also pulling strings behind handful of other Teams, including Garcias and Nemesis Breakers.
  • Silvio Miles & Thermal Gasher T125JB - Brazillian blader who found the team, and seeks to restore Dark Nebula.
  • Sara Aswad & Spiral Scorpio R125HF - Egyptian Blader and best attacker of the group.
  • Byron Serhon & Nightmare Rex UW145EWD - USA Blader who aspires to become archaeologist.
  • Shay Sayaad & Hades Beelzeb WA130MS - Underground Blader, known from destroying his opponent's beys and his short temper. From Middle East.
  • Mira Sawada & Midnight Gemios 125FS - Not a blader in the group, but in charge of maintaining teams Beys.

For the first part, tournament brackets start it also somewhat set to place.
A-Block
GanGan Galaxy vs. Desert Wind:
Dungeon vs. Nemesis Breakers:
Wild Fang vs. Star Breaker:
Garcia vs. Chandora:

B-Block
Wang Hu Zhong vs. Beylin Fist:
Silver Moon vs. Team Northern Cross:
Team Overdrive vs. Excalibur:
Lovushka vs. Nebula:

Secound Part, one after Zero-G, would be focusing more to Silvio's new organization, "Neo Nebula" - as well as Beyblade infused with Fragment of the Diablo Nemesis recovered from the site where it was destroyed (along with Doji's comatose body), "Berserker Balro DF145SWD", now wielded by Kaito Gokashi, blader in Neo Nebula - and main character of the Story.

So...What you think of the idea?

Edit; Titi was instead moved to as Team GanGan Galaxy, not as Blader, but more for a supporting character.
I think you should do it if you are interested in it the important part is to not get burned up at your story make it simple and crazy but not too crazy
Thanks. Though there is one match-up I have some hard time to think out how it would go...

Cyclone Herculeo or Ray Gil vs. Vulcan Horuseus.
I want to be in it but this mans put my boi tetsuya thats crabby
Hah, I get the joke. I did need 16 team and that guy was a quite side-showed, so might as give him some spotlight again.

...Not that their team could beat Excalibur.