[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade burst blazing redo 14+(on break)

(Jul. 10, 2020  1:11 AM)kai edits Wrote: Are you talking about me

no, Green's submission was a troll. I think its pretty clear Green and Cheeto dislike your fanfic lol.
(Jul. 10, 2020  1:17 AM)snoc Wrote:

no, Green's submission was a troll. I think its pretty clear Green and Cheeto dislike your fanfic lol.
Wow I see how it is. 
I'm just gonna ignore them. I spend a lot time on this project bro to be honest I don't care if I get hate

Current entry's
snoc
daheavydl3
PeppzieCola
GreenK9148
(Jul. 10, 2020  1:21 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2020  1:17 AM)snoc Wrote: no, Green's submission was a troll. I think its pretty clear Green and Cheeto dislike your fanfic lol.
Wow I see how it is. 
I'm just gonna ignore them. I spend a lot time on this project bro to be honest I don't care if I get hate

Current submissions
None

There are things you can improve on, but from what I've seen besides messing up some submissions you haven't done much on the fan fic side of things and they're just insulting you cause why not I guess, so I would ignore them. They aren't giving constructive criticism or anything.
(Jul. 10, 2020  1:23 AM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2020  1:21 AM)kai edits Wrote: Wow I see how it is. 

Current submissions
None

There are things you can improve on, but from what I've seen besides messing up some submissions you haven't done much on the fan fic side of things and they're just insulting you cause why not I guess, so I would ignore them. They aren't giving constructive criticism or anything.

This is the child friendly one the real one has more details on the fanfic
(Jul. 10, 2020  1:17 AM)snoc Wrote:

Uh, Green’s was done from the heart.
I put a lot of effort into my OC's. So, when people make fun of it. It hurts me.
While I'm here, have an actual character I guess
Name: Suki Ryuenji
Sex: Straight
Appearance: Casual jeans and black shirt, with a jacket featuring a red torso and white sleeves. Has orange ruffled hair and blue eyes.

Bey: Slash Shogun [chouzetsu bey]
Slash Shogun layer: Features 4 metal blades in a formation like master, with a demon warrior creature in the middle
0 disc: 0 disc
Dagger frame: Dagger fame
Power tip: When the tip on Power pushes down it tightens the spring inside the bey, making it close to impossible to burst

Special Moves:
Burn Drift:When the bey hits the edge of the stadium Power's tip pushes down and it charges at the other bey
Meteor Blast: The tip on Power pushes down, and it hits the rim jumping up in the air. Each blade on the Shogun layer powers up, and it comes down to hit the opponent at full force

CheetoBlader GreenK9148
I dont have strong feelings towards any of you in any way, but Im not in the mood for getting trolled right now, so could you stop?

tl;dr: I dont hate you, but shut up
(Jul. 10, 2020  1:34 AM)snoc Wrote: While I'm here, have an actual character I guess
Appearance: Casual jeans and black shirt, with a jacket featuring a red torso and white sleeves. Has orange ruffled hair and blue eyes.

Slash Shogun layer: Features 4 metal blades in a formation like master, with a demon warrior creature in the middle
Power tip: When the tip on Power pushes down it tightens the spring inside the bey, making it close to impossible to burst

Special Moves:
Burn Drift:When the bey hits the edge of the stadium Power's tip pushes down and it charges at the other bey
Meteor Blast: The tip on Power pushes down, and it hits the rim jumping up in the air. Each blade on the Shogun layer powers up, and it comes down to hit the opponent at full force

CheetoBlader GreenK9148
I dont have strong feelings towards any of you in any way, but Im not in the mood for getting trolled right now, so could you stop?
I did not lie though. Whatever.
(Jul. 10, 2020  1:37 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2020  1:34 AM)snoc Wrote: While I'm here, have an actual character I guess

Special Moves:

CheetoBlader GreenK9148
I did not lie though. Whatever.

My response was also done from the heart. But seriously, could you 2 guys stop? End of discussion.
(Jul. 10, 2020  1:38 AM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2020  1:37 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I did not lie though. Whatever.

My response was also done from the heart. But seriously, could you 2 guys stop? End of discussion.

Thank you for submitting your character
here is my character

Sikashi Mitsubishi

Eye color:Green

Hair Color:Yellow

Favorite food:Curry

Nickname:smarteye

Personality-He is Calm and Easygoing, doesn't even take anything serious, people call him the slacker but he is Farsighted and Very Intelligent than Gwyn but when anyone Ticks him off...... he will become Short tempered and Demonic

Appearance-he has red googles, orange t shirt and Blue Cargo pants with Red Tennis Shoe

Bey

Pinnacle Saturn 12 Sputnik

Type:Balance

Moves-

Orbital Strike,Ring Bass,Moon Eater, God Impact

Part Overview (Cho z)

Pinnacle Saturn-Saturn looks like zeutron but a ring with Blades Surronds it and is Lot Lighter than Garuda, the blades is made out of Hard Rubber and Metal for the ring

12-12 Disc

Sputnik-Sputnik is more like Claw and Flugel mixed together, there are two modes, Stamina attack and Defense Stamina
(Jul. 10, 2020  5:31 AM)daheavydl3 Wrote: here is my character

Sikashi Mitsubishi

Eye color:Green

Hair Color:Yellow

Favorite food:Curry

Nickname:smarteye

Personality-He is Calm and Easygoing, doesn't even take anything serious, people call him the slacker but he is Farsighted and Very Intelligent than Gwyn but when anyone Ticks him off...... he will become Short tempered and Demonic

Appearance-he has red googles, orange t shirt and Blue Cargo pants with Red Tennis Shoe

Bey

Pinnacle Saturn 12 Sputnik

Type:Balance

Moves-

Orbital Strike,Ring Bass,Moon Eater, God Impact

Part Overview (Cho z)

Pinnacle Saturn-Saturn looks like zeutron but a ring with Blades Surronds it and is Lot Lighter than Garuda, the blades is made out of Hard Rubber and Metal for the ring

12-12 Disc

Sputnik-Sputnik is more like Claw and Flugel mixed together, there are two modes, Stamina attack and Defense Stamina
Your in the contest
Name: Daichi Nomada.
Sex: Straight.
Eye Color(s): He has one orange, magma, creamy textured eye and one deep ocean blue eye.
Hair Color(s): Turquoise.
Skin Color: Brown.

Appearance: He wears a green, blue and silver striped shirt. Then as the stripes go down the shirt, the colors on the shirt become more dull to have this fading effect. It is also a button shirt, but half the buttons on the shirt have been ripped due to Daichi going haywire once in every few weeks. His main go-to's for bottoms are usually shorts because his Mom never listens to him and always gets him the Extra Skinny pants, and since every time they go out and his mom gets him the same styled pants, he refuses to wear them and wears his quite neat, blue'n orange Diabolos shorts. The shorts were designed to handle Daichi's rage as they're large enough to not rip when Daichi gets enraged. The design of the shorts is also just a simple Devil, laying next to some lava. The firey molten lava is also near the ends of his shorts.

Personality: Daichi is usually a open-minded, mostly understanding person most of the time. He gets why things happen and why things are done. He knows why he must do things and activities, because it's always for a reason. He's very generous to people who are generous to him. There is one problem with him. I'm sorry- two problems actually. 1. He never likes it when someone forces him to do something he never wants to do, that's one thing he tries and avoids, but it always fails and someone forces him to do stuff.
2. He's too nervous around girls- oof-- He's also quite intelligent for his age, not Gwynn intelligent, but "normal" intelligent.

Bey: Devilicious Demongol.
Generation: Evo SuperKing.
System: The Shift-Lock System.
Type: Attack.
Rotation: Left.

Devilicious Demongol is quite different from the average SuperKing bey. It's ring and chassis are split up each into two seperate pieces. The chassis has the inner chassis and the outer chassis. The ring has the inner ring and the outer ring. The inner chassis is the section where most of the plastic'll be, this section will also hold the teeth for the bey, (Since it's the "inner" chassis.) The outer Chassis is where most of the OWD (Outward Weight Distribution) and metal'll be located, (and don't worry, the metal will either be covered up by Rubber, P.O.M, Putty or just traditional plastic.) The outer chassis is also where the gimmick will be located at for this bey as the outer chassis and outer ring are the most important parts. This outer chassis part can be any shape as long as it's not a figure. The inner ring is the part which'll determine how long it can spin, (besides the performance tip, obviously) as the inner ring holds two tabs, which are made of metal, and once you click them both out, it'll lock in a certain mechanism, causing the bey to either be balanced or unbalanced depending if you click in or out the two metal tabs. The outer ring is where the gimmick'll take place and is like a normal SuperKing base, except it doesn't hold in the SuperKing Chip nor Chip Core.

Devilicious Demongol can switch between three separate modes. The first mode is called" Devil's Barrage" mode where the Outer Chassis is completely aligned with the Outer ring. The Outer Chassis' extremely steep Smash Attack slopes are all inwards as it seems like it's completely connected to the Outer Ring. It's also a completely balanced, eight strike barrage attack throughout the whole ring/chassis. The second mode is called, "Devil's Blow" mode as it's exactly like the first mode, except that one of the steep smash attack slopes which is located on the outer Chassis is pulled outward even further than the other four smash attack slopes. This'll increase it's attack power slightly, but cause it to be a tad bit more unbalanced. The third and final mode is called, "Hellion Inferno Impact" mode as two of the slopes have been extended out, causing Demongol to become almost completely, if not, completely unbalanced, maximizing it's attack power.

Then if you flip Demongol's Outer Chassis piece upside-down, this is called, "The Demon's Sacred Armor" mode as it forms a bulky shape, similar to the Rock Wheel or a slightly nerfed Basalt Wheel.

Demongol's driver in which it is fused, similar to the Generate, Ignition', Mugen, Mugen-L and Hybrid drivers. It's driver is simply called, End. End's ability is somewhat similsr to that of Hold's or Volcanic's, but instead, when you first shoot the bey, the driver's free-spinning propeller which is located on the inner part of the driver, blocking the spring slightly, and since it blocks the springs from going down completely on the inside, this also improves Demongol's burst resistance by a lot. Demongol's propellers will begin to rapidly rotate at high velocities, and since the actual performance tip is extremely loose and able to spin freely, this means that once the propeller will make contact with the loose performance tip, it'll increase it's spin speed by a whole lot, but it's stamina by a little bit each second. This enables Demongol to glide with absolute ease through the stadium.

Special Moves:
Inferno Move #1: Hellion's Storm!
Inferno Move #2: Devil's Immortal Blow!
Final Inferno Move!!: Devalicious Dimensional Explosion!

i spent too much time on dis-
(Jul. 10, 2020  8:01 AM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Name: Daichi Nomada.
Sex: Straight.
Eye Color(s): He has one orange, magma, creamy textured eye and one deep ocean blue eye.
Hair Color(s): Turquoise.
Skin Color: Brown.

Appearance: He wears a green, blue and silver striped shirt. Then as the stripes go down the shirt,  the colors on the shirt become more dull to have this fading effect. It is also a button shirt, but half the buttons on the shirt have been ripped due to Daichi going haywire once in every few weeks. His main go-to's for bottoms are usually shorts because his Mom never listens to him and always gets him the Extra Skinny pants, and since every time they go out and his mom gets him the same styled pants, he refuses to wear them and wears his quite neat, blue'n orange Diabolos shorts. The shorts were designed to handle Daichi's rage as they're large enough to not rip when Daichi gets enraged. The design of the shorts is also just a simple Devil, laying next to some lava. The firey molten lava is also near the ends of his shorts.

Personality: Daichi is usually a open-minded, mostly understanding person most of the time. He gets why things happen and why things are done. He knows why he must do things and activities, because it's always for a reason. He's very generous to people who are generous to him. There is one problem with him. I'm sorry- two problems actually. 1. He never likes it when someone forces him to do something he never wants to do, that's one thing he tries and avoids, but it always fails and someone forces him to do stuff.
2. He's too nervous around girls- oof-- He's also quite intelligent for his age, not Gwynn intelligent, but "normal" intelligent.

Bey: Devilicious Demongol.
Generation: Evo SuperKing.
System: The Shift-Lock System.
Type: Attack.
Rotation: Left.

Devilicious Demongol is quite different from the average SuperKing bey. It's ring and chassis are split up each into two seperate pieces. The chassis has the inner chassis and the outer chassis. The ring has the inner ring and the outer ring. The inner chassis is the section where most of the plastic'll be, this section will also hold the teeth for the bey, (Since it's the "inner" chassis.) The outer Chassis is where most of the OWD (Outward Weight Distribution) and metal'll be located, (and don't worry, the metal will either be covered up by Rubber, P.O.M, Putty or just traditional plastic.) The outer chassis is also where the gimmick will be located at for this bey as the outer chassis and outer ring are the most important parts. This outer chassis part can be any shape as long as it's not a figure. The inner ring is the part which'll determine how long it can spin, (besides the performance tip, obviously) as the inner ring holds two tabs, which are made of metal, and once you click them both out, it'll lock in a certain mechanism, causing the bey to either be balanced or unbalanced depending if you click in or out the two metal tabs. The outer ring is where the gimmick'll take place and is like a normal SuperKing base, except it doesn't hold in the SuperKing Chip nor Chip Core.

Devilicious Demongol can switch between three separate modes. The first mode is called" Devil's Barrage" mode where the Outer Chassis is completely aligned with the Outer ring. The Outer Chassis' extremely steep Smash Attack slopes are all inwards as it seems like it's completely connected to the Outer Ring. It's also a completely balanced, eight strike barrage attack throughout the whole ring/chassis. The second mode is called, "Devil's Blow" mode as it's exactly like the first mode, except that one of the steep smash attack slopes which is located on the outer Chassis is pulled outward even further than the other four smash attack slopes. This'll increase it's attack power slightly, but cause it to be a tad bit more unbalanced. The third and final mode is called, "Hellion Inferno Impact" mode as two of the slopes have been extended out, causing Demongol to become almost completely, if not, completely unbalanced, maximizing it's attack power.

Then if you flip Demongol's Outer Chassis piece upside-down, this is called, "The Demon's Sacred Armor" mode as it forms a bulky shape, similar to the  Rock Wheel or a slightly nerfed Basalt Wheel.

Demongol's driver in which it is fused, similar to the Generate, Ignition', Mugen, Mugen-L and Hybrid drivers. It's driver is simply called, End. End's ability is somewhat similsr to that of Hold's or Volcanic's, but instead, when you first shoot the bey, the driver's free-spinning propeller which is located on the inner part of the driver, blocking the spring slightly, and since it blocks the springs from going down completely on the inside, this also improves Demongol's burst resistance by a lot. Demongol's propellers will begin to rapidly rotate at high velocities, and since the actual performance tip is extremely loose and able to spin freely, this means that once the propeller will make contact with the loose performance tip, it'll increase it's spin speed by a whole lot, but it's stamina by a little bit each second. This enables Demongol to glide with absolute ease through the stadium.

Special Moves:
Inferno Move #1: Hellion's Storm!
Inferno Move #2: Devil's Immortal Blow!
Final Inferno Move!!: Devalicious Dimensional Explosion!

i spent too much time on dis-

Your in the contest

You have until the 15th 11:59 pm till I choose a winner

/[Spoiler]\
Part 2 chapter 1
The new blader in town
Due to the contest I have to delay part 2 for next week or beginning of August or the end of July

(Jul. 10, 2020  10:42 PM)kai edits Wrote: Due to the contest I have to delay part 2 for next week or beginning of August or the end of July

Ok thanks to snoc and everybody who supported this fanfic I was thinking of doing a crossover chapter maybe.
Update part 2 is going to be released when my personal issues clear up. 
I will be writing part 2 while things clear up.
I maybe post some Easter eggs and riddles on part 2
What is black and what flies behind the sky.

(Jul. 10, 2020  10:42 PM)kai edits Wrote: Due to the contest I have to delay part 2 for next week or beginning of August or the end of July

Ok thanks to snoc and everybody who supported this fanfic I was thinking of doing a crossover chapter maybe.
Update part 2 is going to be released when my personal issues clear up. 
I will be writing part 2 while things clear up.
I maybe post some Easter eggs and riddles on part 2
What is black and what flies behind the sky.

Thank you to snoc for supporting this fanfic till now and thank you to my haters if it weren't for your rudeness I will be not making amazing progress

(Jun. 10, 2020  10:17 AM)kai edits Wrote: This is a story of beyblade burst so far but changed a bit. I included my self in the story I'm SHUN Kurenai the long lost brother of shu Kurenai. I won't. Spoil too much. Some characters are not included. 
This has violent actions and abuse

Chapter 1:valt vs free 
 *both beys burst*
 Judge:it's a draw
 Free:valt you gotten stronger but I'm still going to win.
Valt:me and valkryie grew more then ever and I believe I will win.
*valkryie and fafnir are both launched*
*both beys hit each other at full strength*
Valt:let's end this valkyrie
Valkyrie slams into fafnir then a big flash of light covers the whole stadium.
After the light stop valkryie was in the air then it happened valkyrie broke in half.
Chapter 2:maiden of destruction 
Coming soon
Due to issues with my wbo account keeps acting up I'm not going post on this thread for awhile till then I will check daily for the contest tho
See you soon
Sincerely 
Kai edits
Update the issue is fixed
4 days till the contest ends there is only 3 people who submited there character. By the 14 if the number does not increase I'm gonna cancel the contest and make another character contest for my other fanfic in progress

ok guys here's the deal right now I was thinking of taking free out of part 2 and valt because in part 3-4 they play a huge role. Dm me if you want to enter my contest before it ends also if you want me to answer any questions so far in the story.
Thank you
Sincerely
Kai edits
(shun kurenai)
Ok 2 days till the contest ends any last minute entry's.
So when I finish part 2 im going to sum it up and post it here

Oh since nobody enter my contest today or yesterday I'm gonna cancel it tommrow night
If you want a late entry dm me and tell you want to join on the other hand
Part 2 chapters leak
Chapter 1 shun vs shu
Chapter 2-4 shun vs valt
Chapter 5 new fate new bey
Chapter 6 regalia big bang the new maiden
Chapter 7 shun's new dark resonance
Chapter 8 valts new bey
Chapter 9 shuns rampage of destruction
Chapter 10 shun loses?
Ok the winner of my contest is
Be revealed on the 16th 12 am
(Jul. 14, 2020  1:13 AM)kai edits Wrote: Ok the winner of my contest is

Entrys end in tommrow at 12:pm
(Jul. 14, 2020  11:48 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2020  1:13 AM)kai edits Wrote: Ok the winner of my contest is

Entrys end in tommrow at 12:pm
Which time zone?
(Jul. 14, 2020  11:49 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2020  11:48 PM)kai edits Wrote: Entrys end in tommrow at 12:pm
Which time zone?

Any I don't know anything about time zones so any time zone you live with I guess
(Jul. 14, 2020  11:51 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2020  11:49 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Which time zone?

Any I don't know anything about time zones so any time zone you live with I guess

If you tell me the state you’re in, or what time it is for you, I can help you out in PMs with it.
(Jul. 14, 2020  11:54 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2020  11:51 PM)kai edits Wrote: Any I don't know anything about time zones so any time zone you live with I guess

If you tell me the state you’re in, or what time it is for you, I can help you out in PMs with it.

It's 6:55pm I live in New york

(Jul. 14, 2020  11:55 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2020  11:54 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: If you tell me the state you’re in, or what time it is for you, I can help you out in PMs with it.

Thanks to cheetoblader the contest is gonna end 12pm EST tommrow

(Jul. 14, 2020  11:54 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: If you tell me the state you’re in, or what time it is for you, I can help you out in PMs with it.

(Jul. 14, 2020  11:55 PM)kai edits Wrote: It's 6:55pm I live in New york

Ok at 12:30 am EST the contest will end dm me if you want join last minute

Ok at 12:30 am EST the contest will end dm me if you want join last minute
Sorry for the wait the contest is over the winner is snoc

Ok with little character requests im gonna hold another character contest this till you have until there is at least 5 people and the entry's end on the end of next Friday or when I feel like it.
Good luck everybody
If you won my last contest you can't join this one cause it will be unfair.
Any character submitions I changed the rules people who won my last contest can join. Dm your character or post it here the choice is your.
(Jul. 16, 2020  5:51 AM)kai edits Wrote: Any character submitions I changed the rules people who won my last contest can join. Dm your character or post it here the choice is your.

Ok the contest starts today the end is that the end of the month