[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade burst: Titan character contest

Alright this is for my fan fic so just post you characters here 

USN and strikegamerv6 have already signed up so does any one else have a character 

Here are some of the character bio

Jayden uzi 
He first created his beyblade when he was watching a show called justice for summer 
Then he later on encouraged Damian to create his bey his age is 11 and later on evolved it to a jinx bey then the jinx  era was over he still keeps it

Damian hoshi
When Jayden encouraged him to create a bey he got the name drako from his father pet then he wanted to learned everthing he can about beyblade his age is 11 when the jinx era was over he wanted to move on with the times 

Ok so niw you create your own character
(May. 20, 2021  12:04 AM)JJustice Wrote: Alright this is for my fan fic so just post you characters here 

USN and strikegamerv6 have already signed up so does any one else have a character 

Here are some of the character bio

Jayden uzi 
He first created his beyblade when he was watching a show called justice for summer 
Then he later on encouraged Damian to create his bey his age is 11 and later on evolved it to a jinx bey then the jinx  era was over he still keeps it

Damian hoshi
When Jayden encouraged him to create a bey he got the name drako from his father pet then he wanted to learned everthing he can about beyblade his age is 11 when the jinx era was over he wanted to move on with the times 

Ok so niw you create your own character

This is cool!!
Ok Imma go check it out
Alright, I recently got Grammarly so my spelling is a lot better.

chapter 8
jackpot

Penoki: man I better get back home and this tournament is kicking hot fast wait nows it's raining outside mom is gonna kill me wait I brought an umbrella.
(after Penoki used his umbrella to go back home).
Mom: Penoki is that you if so where have you been.
Penoki: sorry I had to battle someone.
Penoki: I'm going upstairs.
Mom: ok let me finish making dinner oh can you check the time.
Penoki: ok is 5:00 PM.
Mom: okay honey thank you.
Penoki: *goes to room*.
(meanwhile).
??: BONZAI BLAST.
??: wow bob you have gotten stronger.
Bob: yup now Bonzai sword.
(other bey bursts).
Bob: bye *leaves*
Bob: huh bey news.
announcer: HELLO LADY AND GENTLEMEN TODAY WE HAVE EXCITING SPECIAL TODAY WE HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT THE TOURNAMENT IS CALLED THE BREAKER TOURNAMENT and why do we call it that because we have a new stadium here is https://www.google.com/search?q=beyblade...egu6cx4K-M we will keep you updated.
Bob: Woah that thing has spikes this is gonna be fun I'm so excited

alright I'll post chapter 8 part 2 later today

alright so
I was reading Beyblade burst bonds - USN and i realized that it inclueded the sibling of legends like Shu, Valt or Wakiya then I'm like cool then I read Beyblade burst Bionic Battle - Strikegamerv6 then it said that justin was related to Xander so I'm like I have made a conclusion for my next fan fic the main oc will be the brother Free de la hoya
so yeah