[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst: The Clash of Legends (One-Shot)

The Clash of Legends

Hello all, Admiral W on the scene. I present to you a little one-shot of my take on a possible battle in the upcoming legends festival. I hope you enjoy it.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 

Valt's chest rose and fell with the deep breaths he took in. A stadium lay before him in the small, blue-walled training room. 

"One more." Valt launched Brave Valtryek into the stadium. Valtryek zipped around the rim, a trail of sparking cobalt light trailed behind it. Shu stood by the window at Valt's back.

"Are you ready for this next match?"

Valtryek sped up. Before long, he stooped down and grasped Valtryek. As he stared at it, a flash of aqua light glinted off its surface. Valt smirked.

I could have no better partner.

Valt turned to Shu. "You know it."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Welcome one and all to the second round of the Legends festival here in the GT Arena. We're serving up an electrifying battle for you today. Let's bring out our bladers."

Crisscrossing light played across the left walkway.

"On my left, the top-ranked blader in the world, the strongest of the Legendary bladers, Valt Aoi!"

The audience erupted in applause. Valt strode across the walkway. As the stadium grew larger with every step towards it, his heart began pounding against his ribcage.

This is going to be amazing.

He halted in front of the stadium.

"On the right, we give you the Scarlet Supernova, the Legendary Blader, Aiger Akabane."

Aiger walked along the path and stopped cold before the stadium.

"Don't think I forgot what happened at the last festival. Things will be different this time. Achilles and I are going to blow you away."

"I'm coming at you with everything I've got."

Aiger shifted Achilles' Dimension tip.

That looks like defense mode. I'm coming at him head-on.

Valt and Aiger took their launch stances.

"Ready! Set! 3. 2. 1."

"Let it rip!" Valt and Aiger said in unison.

"Brave Valtryek and Dominion Achilles roar into the stadium," Hamani said, his voice booming through the stadium.

Achilles gilded towards and settled in the center. 

"Dominion Defense." Amber shields rose on Achilles' sides.

"Rush launch." Valtryek struck the shields in a flurry of rapid strikes. Achilles shifted with each blow. "Break through." With one more slash of its wing, the shields shattered, and Achilles careened toward the stadium edge. It hit the side and bounced back into the stadium.

Aiger gritted his teeth. "Not yet. Let's go, Achilles."

Achilles dashed toward Valtryek. They clashed, sparks flew with each strike as the sound of their furious hits filled the arena.

A mix of red and yellow light swirled around Aiger. "Time to blow you away. Dominion Whip." 

Achilles' silver blades glowed bright red. It crashed into Valtryek, sending it flying across the stadium. Valtryek slammed into the stadium edge, it's wing glinted yellow, and it rebounded toward Achilles.

Sweat greased Valt's palms. A smile spread across his face. 

"Let's finish this, Valtryek. Brave Sword."

The yellow protrusions on Valtryek's ring glowed gold and grew into blades of yellow light. 

Aiger jumped up. "Dominion Breaker."

Achilles glowed amber.

Both beys collided in the stadium center. "Break through!"

Achilles flew out the ring onto the floor.

The ref raised his hand toward Valt.

"Brave Valtryek with a ring-out finish. One point to Valt Aoi."

The crowd roared and cheered. 

"They don't call Valt the strongest of the legendary bladers for nothing. Does Aiger have what it takes to turn this match around."

Aiger tied his hair back up and picked Achilles off the ground. He stared at it. Though Valt didn't make out what Aiger said to it, he didn't need to. It was clear.

You've come so far, Aiger. Your bond with Achilles is stronger than it's ever been.

"I've gotta say, I'm having loads of fun."

"Same here. But I'm going to win this. I'm taking you down."

"We'll see about that."

Aiger twisted Achilles tip.

Looks like attack mode. He wants to go head to head.

"Ready! Set! 3. 2. 1. Let it rip."

"Both bladers nail flawless launches."

Valtryek and Achilles blitzed around the rim.

"Dominion launch."

"Rush launch."

Both bey's crashed into each other.

"Brave whip."

"Dominion Whip."

Valtryek's wings glow brilliant blue and Achilles light cyan. Both blitzed down the slope of the stadium. They clashed at its center. Sparks of blue and red light flew out, both beys skidded backward. Valtryek dashed across the stadium edge in a steady glide, while Achilles wobbled across the rim.

"Brave Flash Launch." Valtryek zoomed down the slope. In a flash of cobalt, Valtryek spun around the inner ring until nothing but a halo of blue light pulsed at the stadium center. Valtryek shot out the middle of the stadium towards Dominion Achilles.

"Not so fast. Dominion Shield." A large red shield sprung up around Achilles. Valtryek crashed into it and bounced back.

"Achilles!" Amber light rolled off Aiger's body, and once more, his hair tie fell to the ground.

Achilles glowed bright red. "Dominion Dive."

Achilles sped up the slope of the stadium and launched into the air. It barreled down and hit Valtryek. A collum of bright red light shot up from the stadium. Brave Valtryek flew out of the stadium, landing on the ground next to Valt with a clink.

"Dominion Achilles with a ring-out finish. One point to Aiger Akabane."

"Aiger just proved he's no slouch. We have a tied match."

Both Valt and Aiger picked up their beys.

"When you defeated me at the last Legends Festival, I trained harder than I ever had to face you again, Valt. I'm going to win this. Get ready to be blown away."

"Valtryek and I are winning this. We'll show you just how far our bond goes."

Valt gripped Valtryek. "Isn't that right, partner." Blue light glinted off its surface. Everything around Valt melted away till only he and Valtryek's avatar remained; They stood in an endless cobalt void.

"He's gotten much stronger, Valtryek. But so have we. Let's show him everything we have, partner." The blue void faded, and he once more stood before the stadium. He smiled.

Both Valt and Aiger attached their beys and readied their launch stances.

He didn't change modes. He wants to settle this in attack mode. Give me everything you've got, Aiger.

"Ready! Set! 3. 2. 1. Let it rip!"

Both beys landed with a thud. They traced paths across the stadium rim. 

"Rush Launch."

Valtryek zipped up and down the stadium. They collided, Achilles hurtled to the center. Valtryek blitzed after Achilles.

"Dominion Breaker." Achilles glowed red and struck the incoming Valtryek. Brave Valtryek flew across the stadium, slammed into the edge, it's wing glinted yellow. It dashed toward Achilles. 

"Brave Winged Launch."

Valtryek collided into Achilles, sending it flying into the stadium rim. It glided across the side.

"Dominion Whip."

"Brave Whip."

They zipped down the stadium slope and crashed at its center. Both beys flew backward. They hit the stadium wall and flew into the air. They collided mid-air. They stood suspended above in a clash of blue and red. Both beys dropped back into the stadium.

"Valtryek's attack power is as good as ever, but I'm not losing! Achilles!"

Red light swirled around Aiger.

"Dominion Breaker."

"Finish this, Valtryek!" Blue light twisted around Valt.

"Brave Sword."

Valtryek and Achilles clashed in the middle of the stadium.

"Achilles!"

"Valtryek!"

A pillar of blue and red light erupted from the stadium. Before long, the light faded. Valtryek glided along the stadium edge, and Achilles lay bursted on the stadium floor.

"Brave Valtryek with a burst finish. With a score of three to one, Valt Aoi is the winner."

A chorus of cheers and applause filled the arena.

"Once more, Valt proves why he's the champ. Congratulations."

Aiger gritted his teeth. He picked up and reassembled Achilles. 

Valt picked up Valtryek. "Couldn't have done it without you, partner."

Aiger walked over to Valt. "You weren't lying about that bond. I didn't expect any less. Next time though, I'm blowing you away."

"I'll be here."

Aiger turned toward the arena exit.

Valt stared down at Valtryek.

You and me till the end.
Pretty good other than calling Dimension's balance mode defense mode. I know this is just my extreme pickiness, but every time you said Brave Valtryek I cringed because the English dub name isn't confirmed yet. Just me being me I guess.

Nice work!
(Jul. 03, 2020  5:29 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
The Clash of Legends

Hello all, Admiral W on the scene. I present to you a little one-shot of my take on a possible battle in the upcoming legends festival. I hope you enjoy it.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 

Valt's chest rose and fell with the deep breaths he took in. A stadium lay before him in the small, blue-walled training room. 

"One more." Valt launched Brave Valtryek into the stadium. Valtryek zipped around the rim, a trail of sparking cobalt light trailed behind it. Shu stood by the window at Valt's back.

Valtryek sped up. Before long, he stooped down and grasped Valtryek. As he stared at it, a flash of aqua light glinted off its surface. Valt smirked.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Welcome one and all to the second round of the Legends festival here in the GT Arena. We're serving up an electrifying battle for you today. Let's bring out our bladers."

"On my left, the top-ranked blader in the world, the strongest of the Legendary bladers, Valt Aoi!"

The audience erupted in applause. Valt strode across the walkway. As the stadium grew larger with every step towards it, his heart began pounding against his ribcage.

"On the right, we give you the Scarlet Supernova, the Legendary Blader, Aiger Akabane."

"Don't think I forgot what happened at the last festival. Things will be different this time. Achilles and I are going to blow you away."

"Ready! Set! 3. 2. 1."

"Brave Valtryek and Dominion Achilles roar into the stadium," Hamani said, his voice booming through the stadium.

"Rush launch." Valtryek struck the shields in a flurry of rapid strikes. Achilles shifted with each blow. "Break through." With one more slash of its wing, the shields shattered, and Achilles careened toward the stadium edge. It hit the side and bounced back into the stadium.

Achilles dashed toward Valtryek. They clashed, sparks flew with each strike as the sound of their furious hits filled the arena.

A mix of red and yellow light swirled around Aiger. "Time to blow you away. Dominion Whip." 

Achilles' silver blades glowed bright red. It crashed into Valtryek, sending it flying across the stadium. Valtryek slammed into the stadium edge, it's wing glinted yellow, and it rebounded toward Achilles.

The yellow protrusions on Valtryek's ring glowed gold and grew into blades of yellow light. 

Achilles glowed amber.

"They don't call Valt the strongest of the legendary bladers for nothing. Does Aiger have what it takes to turn this match around."

Aiger tied his hair back up and picked Achilles off the ground. He stared at it. Though Valt didn't make out what Aiger said to it, he didn't need to. It was clear.

You've come so far, Aiger. Your bond with Achilles is stronger than it's ever been.

"We'll see about that."

"Dominion launch."

"Rush launch."

"Brave whip."

"Dominion Whip."

Valtryek's wings glow brilliant blue and Achilles light cyan. Both blitzed down the slope of the stadium. They clashed at its center. Sparks of blue and red light flew out, both beys skidded backward. Valtryek dashed across the stadium edge in a steady glide, while Achilles wobbled across the rim.

"Brave Flash Launch." Valtryek zoomed down the slope. In a flash of cobalt, Valtryek spun around the inner ring until nothing but a halo of blue light pulsed at the stadium center. Valtryek shot out the middle of the stadium towards Dominion Achilles.

"Not so fast. Dominion Shield." A large red shield sprung up around Achilles. Valtryek crashed into it and bounced back.

"Achilles!" Amber light rolled off Aiger's body, and once more, his hair tie fell to the ground.

Achilles sped up the slope of the stadium and launched into the air. It barreled down and hit Valtryek. A collum of bright red light shot up from the stadium. Brave Valtryek flew out of the stadium, landing on the ground next to Valt with a clink.

"When you defeated me at the last Legends Festival, I trained harder than I ever had to face you again, Valt. I'm going to win this. Get ready to be blown away."

Valt gripped Valtryek. "Isn't that right, partner." Blue light glinted off its surface. Everything around Valt melted away till only he and Valtryek's avatar remained; They stood in an endless cobalt void.

"He's gotten much stronger, Valtryek. But so have we. Let's show him everything we have, partner." The blue void faded, and he once more stood before the stadium. He smiled.

He didn't change modes. He wants to settle this in attack mode. Give me everything you've got, Aiger.

"Rush Launch."

Valtryek zipped up and down the stadium. They collided, Achilles hurtled to the center. Valtryek blitzed after Achilles.

"Dominion Breaker." Achilles glowed red and struck the incoming Valtryek. Brave Valtryek flew across the stadium, slammed into the edge, it's wing glinted yellow. It dashed toward Achilles. 

"Brave Winged Launch."

Valtryek collided into Achilles, sending it flying into the stadium rim. It glided across the side.

"Dominion Whip."

"Brave Whip."

They zipped down the stadium slope and crashed at its center. Both beys flew backward. They hit the stadium wall and flew into the air. They collided mid-air. They stood suspended above in a clash of blue and red. Both beys dropped back into the stadium.

"Dominion Breaker."

"Brave Sword."

"Achilles!"

"Valtryek!"

A pillar of blue and red light erupted from the stadium. Before long, the light faded. Valtryek glided along the stadium edge, and Achilles lay bursted on the stadium floor.

"Brave Valtryek with a burst finish. With a score of three to one, Valt Aoi is the winner."

Aiger walked over to Valt. "You weren't lying about that bond. I didn't expect any less. Next time though, I'm blowing you away."

"I'll be here."

You and me till the end.
Can I request a character
(Jul. 11, 2020  11:30 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2020  5:29 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
The Clash of Legends

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Ready! Set! 3. 2. 1."

Achilles glowed amber.

"We'll see about that."

"Dominion launch."

"Rush launch."

"Brave whip."

"Dominion Whip."

"Rush Launch."

"Brave Winged Launch."

"Dominion Whip."

"Brave Whip."

"Dominion Breaker."

"Brave Sword."

"Achilles!"

"Valtryek!"

"I'll be here."

You and me till the end.
Can I request a character

This was a one-shot.
(Jul. 12, 2020  12:23 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2020  11:30 PM)kai edits Wrote: Can I request a character

This was a one-shot.

I dont know how one shots work
(Jul. 12, 2020  12:33 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2020  12:23 AM)Admiral W Wrote: This was a one-shot.

I dont know how one shots work

A one-shot is a one off story.