[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst Sigma

Beyblade Burst sigma

[Image: Screenshot_20220221-103202_FlipaClip.jpg]

after the end of Aoi Valt carrier a new era began! Bladers around the world tries to be the new "Legend of Legend!!"

Cast:
Porugas Lance.

Tanacious and barvery it's what makes a great knight, Portugas Lance aims to be the New Legend of Legend as his promise to a certain someone...

Bey, Midnight Lancelot

Simth Torres.
Bey, Ein Tyr

Aizawa Yuuki.

The "Green Dog" of the Waves Bladers Aizawa Yuuki ia knoqn for his potential that is sealed behinde his fears.

Bey, Sanctuary yggdrasil

Tsunagi Pedro.

Known as the leader of the Waves Bladers Tsunagi Pedro is said to never lose on a stamina battle?

Bey, Tsunami Pulmber

Shirasagijo Tsukasa.
Bey, Mugen Tsukuyomi

Bruce Owen 
Bey, Stardust Orion

Kiyama Gouenji
Bey, Flame Grannus

Xane
(Jul. 29, 2020  5:05 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: [Image: image0.png]
Beyblade Burst sigma

Main cast 

Mohamed Shan- Brave Solomon 
Tenma Shidou- Demise Tsukoyomi
Joshua Jonathan- dice Joker
Akane Mitsuki- Ash Amaterasu
Aoi Valt

The plot is set in japan where our heroes tried to erase the beyblade sector system 10 years after sparking

Episode 1- its time! Solomon!
Episode 2- the Beyblade Sector System?
Episode 3- infinite rotation? 
Episode 4- Aoi Valt?!¡
Episode 5- Training With valt

Beys design will come with episode 1 in  6 august 2021

Are you accepting characters
(Jul. 30, 2020  9:20 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2020  5:05 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: [Image: image0.png]
Beyblade Burst sigma

Main cast 

Mohamed Shan- Brave Solomon 
Tenma Shidou- Demise Tsukoyomi
Joshua Jonathan- dice Joker
Akane Mitsuki- Ash Amaterasu
Aoi Valt

The plot is set in japan where our heroes tried to erase the beyblade sector system 10 years after sparking

Episode 1- its time! Solomon!
Episode 2- the Beyblade Sector System?
Episode 3- infinite rotation? 
Episode 4- Aoi Valt?!¡
Episode 5- Training With valt

Beys design will come with episode 1 in  6 august 2021

Are you accepting characters
Srry my dude not excepting character
(Jul. 30, 2020  9:46 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2020  9:20 AM)kai edits Wrote: Are you accepting characters
Srry my dude not excepting character

K
Synopsis

Narrator: 5 years ago in spain national bey arena Valt and shu last battle was held it was said to be valt last battle then nobody knows what happened to him Many people were spirit was shattered at that moment afterwards 1 year later WBBA was bought by another company slowly by slowly the new Sector system was made the system at first was revolutionary we thought that beyblade has been revived by making a point system but each year from there on the beyblade world is all about winning if you get to the certain amount of points or ranks you will get payed for it, this leads to many veterans quitting The game just isn't fun at all...
(Aug. 02, 2020  1:58 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Synopsis

Narrator: 5 years ago in spain national bey arena Valt and shu last battle was held it was said to be valt  last battle then nobody knows what happened to him Many people were spirit was shattered at that moment afterwards 1 year later WBBA was bought by another company slowly by slowly the new Sector system was made the system at first was revolutionary we thought that beyblade has been revived by making a point system but each year from there on the beyblade world is all about winning if you get to the certain amount of points or ranks you will get payed for it, this leads to many veterans quitting The game just isn't fun at all...

There are a lot grammatical errors here.
(Aug. 02, 2020  2:03 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2020  1:58 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Synopsis

Narrator: 5 years ago in spain national bey arena Valt and shu last battle was held it was said to be valt  last battle then nobody knows what happened to him Many people were spirit was shattered at that moment afterwards 1 year later WBBA was bought by another company slowly by slowly the new Sector system was made the system at first was revolutionary we thought that beyblade has been revived by making a point system but each year from there on the beyblade world is all about winning if you get to the certain amount of points or ranks you will get payed for it, this leads to many veterans quitting The game just isn't fun at all...

There are a lot grammatical errors here.
Yeah autocorrect better fix that in the first EP
OVA (Non-Canon to the story)
Chapter -1: Sigma minus

In Japan national bey arena

Valt: Goo! Valkyrie
Shu: Spriggan!!

Ref: burst finish 2 points to Aoi valt the score is 4-2 therefore Aoi valt is the winner

Shu: congrats for being no.1 again
Valt: thanks shu but-
Shu: huh?

Valt: listen up everyone! I declaring my retirement from beyblade

Everyone: *shocked*
Anami: wow what this Aoi valt declare his retirement

Shu: wait a second valt you do all of this for nothing then
Valt: I'm doing this so my partner and i have a blast in our last year is that right valkyrie *valkyrie then glows* so from now and on Shu will be no.1 Thank you partner i ow you much so this is our good by then *puts Valkyrie on the stadium floor*

Valt: thanks shu without I would even come this far so making you no.1 is the only thing that can pay my ow to ya so take care then (leaves the room)

Ref: with valt retiring so the no.1 legend is kurenai
Shu: *picks up valkyrie* thanks valt

World ranks 2 years after sparking