[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst: Rebellion

[this fan fiction has ben shut down by the owner]
(May. 22, 2021  2:45 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote: Introducing my New series "Beyblade Burst: Rebellion" this series follows a group of three friends, living in the year 2030. The Series will be completely different from current anime, no characters from the current or past animes will be involved, with that said, let's move onto the next part of this. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The system the Beyblades will be using is a system I've developed over the past month, I call the system "Battlecore fusion"

LAYER: The layers contain 3 main parts, the energy ring, a battle core, and a chip. the battle core comes in 4 types, stamina, attack, defense, balance. whichever battle core is in your bey will determine the type. snapping onto the battle core from the lower side is the energy ring, basically where all the blades and stuff like that are housed. and finally, connect from the top is the "bit chip" basically the standard chip that comes on a Beyblade. 

FORGE DISC: The forge disc consists of 2 main parts, the metal weight and the "fusion plate" the fusion plate snaps into the layer from the underside and snaps into the weight disc from the top, an optional third part can be added, that third part is a frame.

DRIVER: Drivers came in 2 parts, a core unique to each type(stamina, attack, defense, balance) and a "spin track" which snaps onto the core to create the full driver

Note: cores for layers and driver vary in weight based on the type
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They will release every/every other Saturday/Sunday
Now if all these interests you then you can submit a character with the form below

Name: 

Personality: 

Bey name:

Bey type: 

Special moves:

Finishing move(optional):

Name: Sho Ryugasaki

Also Known As:  Red Devil
               Savage Dragon
               Fiend Blader

]Hair Color:   Red

Eye:  Orange

Birthday:  June 5th

Blader

Beyblade:  Devil Sychreides Razor Heat (???? System/ Left-Spin Attack Beyblade)

Appearance:  Sho is a tall boy with a light skin complexion, orange eyes, and spiky red hair. His attire consists of a bright red jacket with a hoodie, a black T-Shirt with an emblem of a red dragon, red pants, black sneakers, and a black collar.  When he resonates with his Bey, his teeth turn sharp and his pupils become slit like a dragon's.

Personality:  Sho is shown to have a calm and reserved demeanor, much like Shu and Delta. However, when he's beyblatting, he becomes an intense and wild individual as if he possesses a second personality. He takes Beyblade very seriously and will not tolerate anyone cheating in the sport. Sho is also protective of his bey, Devil Sychreides, getting annoyed by anyone who touches it. 

Special Moves:  Venom Dragon Smash
                Venom Dragon Barrage
                Venom Dragon Impact
(May. 22, 2021  6:27 PM)Dark red Wrote:
(May. 22, 2021  2:45 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote: Introducing my New series "Beyblade Burst: Rebellion" this series follows a group of three friends, living in the year 2030. The Series will be completely different from current anime, no characters from the current or past animes will be involved, with that said, let's move onto the next part of this. 
The system the Beyblades will be using is a system I've developed over the past month, I call the system "Battlecore fusion"

LAYER: The layers contain 3 main parts, the energy ring, a battle core, and a chip. the battle core comes in 4 types, stamina, attack, defense, balance. whichever battle core is in your bey will determine the type. snapping onto the battle core from the lower side is the energy ring, basically where all the blades and stuff like that are housed. and finally, connect from the top is the "bit chip" basically the standard chip that comes on a Beyblade. 

FORGE DISC: The forge disc consists of 2 main parts, the metal weight and the "fusion plate" the fusion plate snaps into the layer from the underside and snaps into the weight disc from the top, an optional third part can be added, that third part is a frame.

DRIVER: Drivers came in 2 parts, a core unique to each type(stamina, attack, defense, balance) and a "spin track" which snaps onto the core to create the full driver

Note: cores for layers and driver vary in weight based on the type
They will release every/every other Saturday/Sunday
Now if all these interests you then you can submit a character with the form below

Name: 

Personality: 

Bey name:

Bey type: 

Special moves:

Finishing move(optional):

Name: Sho Ryugasaki

Also Known As:  Red Devil
               Savage Dragon
               Fiend Blader

]Hair Color:   Red

Eye:  Orange

Birthday:  June 5th

Blader

Beyblade:  Devil Sychreides Razor Heat (???? System/ Left-Spin Attack Beyblade)

Appearance:  Sho is a tall boy with a light skin complexion, orange eyes, and spiky red hair. His attire consists of a bright red jacket with a hoodie, a black T-Shirt with an emblem of a red dragon, red pants, black sneakers, and a black collar.  When he resonates with his Bey, his teeth turn sharp and his pupils become slit like a dragon's.

Personality:  Sho is shown to have a calm and reserved demeanor, much like Shu and Delta. However, when he's beyblatting, he becomes an intense and wild individual as if he possesses a second personality. He takes Beyblade very seriously and will not tolerate anyone cheating in the sport. Sho is also protective of his bey, Devil Sychreides, getting annoyed by anyone who touches it. 

Special Moves:  Venom Dragon Smash
                Venom Dragon Barrage
                Venom Dragon Impact

alright your character has been added
This looks somewhat interesting, noice. I might enter sometime (whenever I'm done with my backlog lel)