[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst Phoenix

So I’ve gone on a long break from this website because i stopped enjoying writing fan fics and I had new interests I was looking into but also I have school which gets in my time. And after reading my fan fic I could see I never really had a good idea on the plot so instead of continuing that story I’m gonna make a new one. This fan fic takes place in a different universe from my last fan fics so if you hear names and things from my other fan fics they are not the same character.

The protag of this series is named Damian (yes I know I used it before and I’m unoriginal with my naming). I saw a fan fic named beyblade burst into the darkness and I read the story of it and i liked the plot. And I dm’d Phoenix Fan (I think his name is) if I could use his idea in my new fan fic and he said I could. He also said that I could use it since he wasn’t gonna make the fan fic since he also has school things to do. I don’t know the story of Beyblade Burst into the Darkness but he said I could use his characters origins for Damian. 

So Damian is a kid from the hood that lives in the streets of Raleigh North Carolina. He is also the first black beyblade protag which I think is pretty special. This fan fic will also be for more mature audiences (maybe like 14/15+). There will probably be a little bit of swearing from this character so if you can’t handle swearing, don’t read this. But one day Damian sees on the tv the final match between Hyuga and Hikaru against Lane and Shu which inspires him to go to Japan and become a Blader.