[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst Generations Saga (All Seasons)

Ariyga slips into the stadium and dies, Aiga wins. Nah jk I'm guessing Ariyga would beat Aiga.
here is a suggestion

Cora will posses and corrupt raizela and making her into her evil self.since Raizela has an angelic and kind personality.she will become like aiger
and episode 30 or 40.Seito will save her and disperse her evil inside

corrupted raizela's bey:

fallen ramiel 5meteor Concord'

here is the characteristics of everyone i said

galeem-has a dark brown hair similar to valt but more shorter with a brown baseball hat and has a green and brown striped jacket and just like season 5 silas.he has no top.revealing his chest with ripped jeans and wears

Nemisio-has an wood brown pompadour and a dark brown neck headphone in his neck and a black polo shirt and a letterman jacket around his waist and has khakis shorts with black red long boots

edo-has a dark green flat top with a similar jacket of Jin but has an ripped edge in the holes and its light green wears black plain jeans and wears green rubber shoes

raizela-has a snow white long hair with 1 ponytail in the back and 2 pigtails in the left and right with a white vine headband.wears an shoulderless white dress with light blue tennis shoes

seito-has an ocean blue scruffy hair with a blue jacket and an red gakuran with white khakis shorts and Dark blue basketball shoes

jason-has an light blue green afro and an green-black t-shirt with a j sign on it and has a black school uniform pants and a black school shoes
(Mar. 24, 2020  10:56 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2020  5:00 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Episode 52 - Ive Made It! The Challenge For The Title! Preview

Hanami: OK BOYS AND GIRLSS ARIYGA SAGAMA HAS MADE HIS WAY TO AIGER!!!!

*Both bladers walk to the stadium*

Aiger: well well....

Ariyga: YES I AM GOING TO DEFEAT YOU HERE ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!!

Aiger: WE'll SEE!!!!!

*their auras flare up*

Ariyga: THIS IS THE END FOR YOU!!!!!

*full episode on wednesday*

DeltaZakuro, no offends but you’re completely using the popular trio of Free,Lui and Shu as just assets. The three of them have hardly won anything. It is a really good series believe me. I loved it but the above problem... These three did not have any significant role. I agree new protagonists, new antagonist but still legends have respect. There were 2 more problems-
1) Ariyga’s sister should have evolved and sent up to the forefront and empowered. You tried your best but it could have been better
2) Suspense was missing. Everything seemed pretty obvious to me. I was expecting you will throw some suspense into the mix maybe Arc is Cole’s boss and is the real bad guy or something. Arc’s potential went waste. The series looks of a repeat sort of thing and a mix of Evolution and Cho Z.

PREDICTION OR TO SOME EXTENT SPOILER
none of the 2 things you mentioned are correct.

1 - Ariyga has no sister, if you are referring to Amelia, keep in mind Amelia is Ariygas rival for the series

2 - Arc while he CAN use Color Resonance Dark, he never had villainous intentions like Cole did, otherwise saying breaking beys wasnt his idea of beyblade.

while your thought towards Amelia being Ariygas so called "sister" and Cole and Arc working together to bring an end to beyblade. (which to me is a stupid idea and it would be similar to GT to how it played out if it indeed happened) but i do see your point and will try to improve in the coming series!

Edit: Shu, Free and Lui will still have similar roles in Hyper G, Fire and Assemble but they will most definitely have more battles

Episode 52 -Ive Made It! The Challenge For The Title

*2 Days before the Title Match, Ariyga and Amelia start training*

Amelia: Achilles is super powerful and can switch between 3 modes while you can only use 2

Ariyga: *overheats* MAN!!!!!!!!!! I NEED MORE POWER FROM THE SYNERGY DRIVER

Boa: Why dont you try using that thing when you burst Cobra the first time....

Amelia: What you mean overload the power??

Boa: Yes

Amelia: Do you have any idea of how risky that is??!!

Ariyga: great plan!! Ill use it!!!!

Amelia: Oh bother!!!! *she rolls her eyes*

*2 days later*

Hanami: OK BOYS AND GIRLS TODAY WE HAVE AN EXCITING MATCH FOR YOU TODAY!!!!!!!!

*both bladers walk to the stadium*

Aiger: Well well....

Ariyga: YES I AM GOING TO DEFEAT YOU ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!!!

*their auras flare up*

Ariyga This is the end for you

3 2 1 LET IT RIP!!!!!!!!!

*both beys land in the stadium*

Aiger: HERO LAUNCH!!!!!!

Ariyga: SYNERGY BOOST!!!!!!!!!

*Ares dodges Achilles attack and enters Color Resonance Pure*

Aiger: BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ariyga: *gasp*

*Achilles enters Color Resonance Red and comes in for an attack*

The world around them becomes slow and silent as Achilles and Ares draw close to each other

Ariyga: ......

Aiger: ......

BOOOOOMMMMMMM

*the stadium erupts and both beys are sent flying*

Ariyga: ARES!!!!!!!!!

*Ares burst and Achilles falls back to the stadium*

Aiger: Its useless to resist...

Amelia: I dont believe it...

Ariyga: A-Ares....

i hope you enjoyed. Let me know what you thought

1 more episode till Hyper G

Who do you think will win? Ariyga or Aiger?

Episode 53 - A Champion Is Victorious!

Aiger: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA i told you.. Ares is no match for my Achilles

Ariyga: ILL SHOW YOU!!!!!! *gets frustrated *

3 2 1 LET IT RIP!!!!!!!!!!!

*Achilles takes the center while Ares comes in for an attack*

Ariyga: ZENITH BREAK!!!!!!!

*Achilles withstands the attack*

Aiger: HERO SHIELD!!!!!!!

Ariyga: *gets extremely furious* THAT STUPID MOVE WONT WORK ON ME!!!!!! NOW ULTIMATE SYNERGY BOOST*

*the Synergy driver overloads and ROCKETS around the stadium*

Aiger: WHAT THE?!

Ariyga: ZENITH BLAST GOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

*Ares enters Color Resonance Pure and bursts Achilles

Aiger: What.....

Ariyga: WE NAILED IT!!!!!

Aiger: How could Achilles burst???......

3 2 1 LET IT RIP!!!!!!!!

*both beys fly and clash midair*

Ariyga: GO ARES!!!!!!!

Aiger: * hair spikes up and aura activates* ACHILLES!!!!!!!!!!

*both beys fall back down and clash back and forth*

Ares: LETS GOOO ARIYGA!!!!!!!!!

Ariyga: ULTIMATE SYNERGY BOOST!!!!!

*Ares speeds up and enters Color Resonance Pure*

Aiger: ACHILLES!!!!!!!!!

*Achilles enters Color Resonance Red and comes in for the final blow*

Aiger/Achilles: HERO SLASH!!!!!!

Ariyga/Ares: ZENITH BLAST!!!!!!!

*both beys clash and the Synergy driver overloads again*

Ariyga: DO IT AGAIN!!!!!! ULTIMATE SYNERGY BOOST!!!!!!!

the driver starts to malfunction and spark

Ariyga: Wait what??

Ares disconnects from Achilles and comes to a complete stop

Ref: *very surprised* Hero Achilles Spin Finish!! Aiger is the winner!!!!!

Ariyga: *starts to cry* no..... no.... NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

2 hours later, Ariyga lays in the grass wondering why he lost

Ariyga: Ares.... Im sorry.... I failed......

Amelia sits next to him: You may have lost... but to those who dont give up... You are always a winner

Ariyga: Amelia thank you for everything.....

Amelia: Its nothing.... I always look out for my friends.

Ariyga: Wanna battle?

Amelia: Sure.

3 2 1 LET IT RIP!!!!!!!

The End.

TYSM for reading this epic finale of Generations let me know what you thought
(Mar. 24, 2020  2:18 PM)daheavydl3 Wrote: here is a suggestion

Cora will posses and corrupt raizela and making her into her evil self.since Raizela has an angelic and kind personality.she will become like aiger
and episode 30 or 40.Seito will save her and disperse her evil inside

corrupted raizela's bey:

fallen ramiel 5meteor Concord'

here is the characteristics of everyone i said

galeem-has a dark brown hair similar to valt but more shorter with a brown baseball hat and has a green and brown striped jacket and just like season 5 silas.he has no top.revealing his chest with ripped jeans and wears

Nemisio-has an wood brown pompadour and a dark brown neck headphone in his neck and a black polo shirt and a letterman jacket around his waist and has khakis shorts with black red long boots

edo-has a dark green flat top with a similar jacket of Jin but has an ripped edge in the holes and its light green wears black plain jeans and wears green rubber shoes

raizela-has a snow white long hair with 1 ponytail in the back and 2 pigtails in the left and right with a white vine headband.wears an shoulderless white dress with light blue tennis shoes

seito-has an ocean blue scruffy hair with a blue jacket and an red gakuran with white khakis shorts and Dark blue basketball shoes

jason-has an light blue green afro and an green-black t-shirt with a j sign on it and has a black school uniform pants and a black school shoes
a wise man named Tango Koryu once said ~ very nice (this was a complement btw)
well yes because im trying to plan to do a fan fic about 3 years later after superking and i am giving alot of requests so yeah it's giving too much and its bad but yeah i aint giving up.
Beyblade Burst: Fire Plot:

3 Years after Hyper G, Pavel Rinodez finds out about the world of Beyblade and joins the prestigious team of BC Sol, there he meets some very familiar faces, then after winning one of the most special beyblade events he heads to japan to extend his skills as a blader! there he meets some new faces and some old faces! meanwhile a new threat emerges setting her sights on Pavel and Perseus and prepares to cause a stir in the beyblade world, will Pavel stop this new threats madness or will he suffer utter defeat?? FIND OUT ON BEYBLADE BURST: FIRE!!!!
question

as a newbie

how do i post a thread or a topic
(Mar. 24, 2020  5:18 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Beyblade Burst: Fire Plot:

3 Years after Hyper G, Pavel Rinodez finds out about the world of Beyblade and joins the prestigious team of BC Sol, there he meets some very familiar faces, then after winning one of the most special beyblade events he heads to japan to extend his skills as a blader! there he meets some new faces and some old faces! meanwhile a new threat emerges setting her sights on Pavel and Perseus and prepares to cause a stir in the beyblade world, will Pavel stop this new threats madness or will he suffer utter defeat?? FIND OUT ON BEYBLADER BURST: FIRE!!!!

kinda reminds me of GT in a way from the begening, cant wait to see this story! Smile
Could I request a character for Beyblade Burst: Assemble?

Name: Lane Plenoi (Pronounce Ple-no-h)

Beyblade: Lord PowerBlade Blitz Ultimate Reboot' (https://www.tinkercad.com/things/6ja8HXSqO2r)

Appearance: He is tall, has short black hair, wears a black T-Shirt with a Biker Vest with the color Blue on the left and red on the right, jeans, and a yellow pair of sneakers.

Personality: He is a bey collector of sorts, he shatters beys by having PowerBlade first steal their resonance (like Cobra does) and then with a huge hit from the metal on it's layer (practically the whole thing), it makes the foes energy layer break, them dissolve. The data gets stored in PowerBlade, in which Lane uses to recreate the beys he has shattered/dissolve, the disc, gimmicks, drivers, everything. Lane is rude addituded and makes lots of meme references.

Special Moves: PowerBlade Lunge, Lord Ultimate Reboot, Resonated Dissolve (the Breaking Move), Blitz Wing Propel
(Mar. 24, 2020  6:05 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2020  5:18 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Beyblade Burst: Fire Plot:

3 Years after Hyper G, Pavel Rinodez finds out about the world of Beyblade and joins the prestigious team of BC Sol, there he meets some very familiar faces, then after winning one of the most special beyblade events he heads to japan to extend his skills as a blader! there he meets some new faces and some old faces! meanwhile a new threat emerges setting her sights on Pavel and Perseus and prepares to cause a stir in the beyblade world, will Pavel stop this new threats madness or will he suffer utter defeat?? FIND OUT ON BEYBLADER BURST: FIRE!!!!

kinda reminds me of GT in a way from the begening, cant wait to see this story! Smile

Its gonna be a long season too im saying about 55 episodes

Update: No more character suggestions for S3, daheavydl3 i can only pick 2 of your characters

Im doing this so this season isn't too long

And btw Ep.52 is out so go check it out If you Haven't Already

Episode 53 is out!!!!!!! Go and read it!!!!!
ok now i can focus on the other characters putting them in my belived fam fic of mine

so who u going to pick
(Mar. 25, 2020  3:06 AM)daheavydl3 Wrote: ok now i can focus on the other characters putting them in my belived fam fic of mine

so who u going to pick

Raizela and the other im not sure yet
Beyblade Burst Hyper G Episode 1: It Begins! The Next Generation! Preview

*Valt walks away from the Battle Tower and stares at Valtryek*

Valt: Valtryek.... ill make you even stronger....

*he heads to the Victories where he is greeted by Dante, Delta and Arman and Gywn*

Dante: VALT!!!!!!!

Ichika: TAKANE!!! TANGO!!!!! VALTS HERE!!!!!

Delta: ive heard you lost in the battle tower!!

Valt: yeah but im gonna recreate Valtryek into a Gyro Bey!!

Everyone: A GYRO BEY!!!!????

Valt: Yep and its gonna be extremely powerful!!!!

*they going into Gwyns lab and start making the bey*

Gwyn: *starts seeing equations everywhere* Incredible.... ive never seen this much power in a bey before....

Valt: ITS DONE!!!!! I CALL IT POWER VALTRYEK!!!

*full episode on March 31st at 7pm Central Time

Hyper G Episode 1 Plot:

-after losing in the Battle Tower, Valt Aoi seeks help from the Victories to make a bey even powerful than Galaxy Valtryek

-Paladin meets Valt and battles him

-Valt makes Power Valtryek and battles the members of the Victories in a battle royale
Question How do I make my own fan fiction stories
(Mar. 24, 2020  5:02 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2020  10:56 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote: DeltaZakuro, no offends but you’re completely using the popular trio of Free,Lui and Shu as just assets. The three of them have hardly won anything. It is a really good series believe me. I loved it but the above problem... These three did not have any significant role. I agree new protagonists, new antagonist but still legends have respect. There were 2 more problems-
1) Ariyga’s sister should have evolved and sent up to the forefront and empowered. You tried your best but it could have been better
2) Suspense was missing. Everything seemed pretty obvious to me. I was expecting you will throw some suspense into the mix maybe Arc is Cole’s boss and is the real bad guy or something. Arc’s potential went waste. The series looks of a repeat sort of thing and a mix of Evolution and Cho Z.

PREDICTION OR TO SOME EXTENT SPOILER
none of the 2 things you mentioned are correct.

1 - Ariyga has no sister, if you are referring to Amelia, keep in mind Amelia is Ariygas rival for the series

2 - Arc while he CAN use Color Resonance Dark, he never had villainous intentions like Cole did, otherwise saying breaking beys wasnt his idea of beyblade.

while your thought towards Amelia being Ariygas so called "sister" and Cole and Arc working together to bring an end to beyblade. (which to me is a stupid idea and it would be similar to GT to how it played out if it indeed happened) but i do see your point and will try to improve in the coming series!

Edit: Shu, Free and Lui will still have similar roles in Hyper G, Fire and Assemble but they will most definitely have more battles

Amelia: Achilles is super powerful and can switch between 3 modes while you can only use 2

*2 days later*

*their auras flare up*

The world around them becomes slow and silent as Achilles and Ares draw close to each other

BOOOOOMMMMMMM

Ariyga: *gets extremely furious* THAT STUPID MOVE WONT WORK ON ME!!!!!! NOW ULTIMATE SYNERGY BOOST*

3 2 1 LET IT RIP!!!!!!!!

Amelia sits next to him: You may have lost... but to those who dont give up... You are always a winner

3 2 1 LET IT RIP!!!!!!!

The End.

Did he choose the ending after seeing how many people predicted the ending in favour of Ariyga? Happy to see that Aiga is relevant. Good Luck for Hyper G.

Oh are we getting Ariyga and Amelia back in Hyper G? Loved their character arcs and would want them to carry on in the series.
(Mar. 26, 2020  2:43 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2020  5:02 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: none of the 2 things you mentioned are correct.

*2 days later*

*their auras flare up*

BOOOOOMMMMMMM

3 2 1 LET IT RIP!!!!!!!!

3 2 1 LET IT RIP!!!!!!!

The End.

Did he choose the ending after seeing how many people predicted the ending in favour of Ariyga? Happy to see that Aiga is relevant. Good Luck for Hyper G.

Oh are we getting Ariyga and Amelia back in Hyper G? Loved their character arcs and would want them to carry on in the series.

Ariyga and Amelia will be abscent from Hyper G but will return for Fire and Assemble
(Mar. 26, 2020  11:22 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2020  2:43 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Did he choose the ending after seeing how many people predicted the ending in favour of Ariyga? Happy to see that Aiga is relevant. Good Luck for Hyper G.

Ariyga and Amelia will be abscent from Hyper G but will return for Fire and Assemble

how old are they in season 1 and what will be the time skip till they return? just curious
(Mar. 26, 2020  11:24 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2020  11:22 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Ariyga and Amelia will be abscent from Hyper G but will return for Fire and Assemble

how old are they in season 1 and what will be the time skip till they return? just curious

Ariyga and Amelia are 13 in S1

S3 goes over a 4 year time skip so they will be 17 when they return

Valt would be 18 in S3 since S1 takes the place of GT/Rise

Aiger is still 12 in S1 and would be 16 in S3

Hyper G Character Bio: Paladin Venpour

Hair Color: Emerald Green

Eye Color: Turquoise

Bey: Neutron Pegasus St Rb'/ Fusion Pegasus Ot'

Friends: Aurora Kyrona, Valt Aoi, Shu Kurenai, Ken Midori, Daigo Kurogami, Wakiya Murasaki

Moves: Neutron Boost, Neutron Stab, Fusion Boost, Fusion Stab, Fusion Wing.

Clothes: Plain Blue T-Shirt, Leather Jacket with wbba. logo on back, Jeans with fixed frays on thighs, red tennis shoes with green laces

Hyper G Character Bio: Aurora Kyrona

Hair Color: White with Blue Tips

Eye Color: Red

Bey: Descendant Angel 4C Ws

Friends: Paladin Venpor, Valt Aoi, Shu Kurenai, Ken Midori, Daigo Kurogami, Wakiya Murasaki,

Moves: Descendant Wing, Angel Wisp, Heavenly Veil

Clothes: Blue Jacket with the letter A on the front, White Shirt, Green Leggings, Blue Dress Shoes
Beyblade Burst Assemble Beys

Heros:

Maiden Valtryek 6V Ev' (Valt)

Flame Dragonis 16M Ch' (Daiku)

Fang Wolf 14Z Om (Willow)

Samurai Achilles Cn Dm' (Aiger)

Salvation Ares Sy' (Ariyga)

Sparkle Alicorn 00P At (Amelia)

Universe Pegasus Bn Ul' (Paladin)

Siege Drago 0P Mb (Della)

Adventure Perseus Wl (Pavel)

Devil Spryzen 0B Mr' (Shu)

Rampage Luinor Sp' (Lui)

Ghoul Fafnir Et (Free)

Level Dragon Ig' (Dante)

Molten Devolos Gn' (Delta)

Spire Ashindra Hr Kp' (Arman)

Equal Genesis Hy (Gwyn)

Villains:

Spread Ender 12B T' (Eilam Vellus)

Boom Charon Bl J' (Dark Emperor)

Wrath Apocalypse 0D Ul' (Arthur)

Coil Cobra Gn' (Cole)

Reborn Nibiru En' (Nova)

Mastermind Tyrant Db α' (Theodore Glass, the Mastermind)

Episode Count - 68 Episodes

GET READY BECAUSE THIS IS THE SERIES OF LEGENDS!!!!
(Mar. 27, 2020  12:44 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Beyblade Burst Assemble Beys

Heros:

Partner Valtryek 6V Ev' (Valt)

Flame Dragonis 16M Ch' (new Main Character bey)

Fang Wolf 14Z Om (Rivals Bey)

Rampage Luinor Sp' (Lui)

Ghoul Fafnir Et (Free)

Level Dragon Ig' (Dante)

Roar Devolos Gn' (Delta)

Equal Genesis Hy (Gwyn)

Villains:

Spread Ender 12B T' (new Villian)

Coil Cobra Gn' (Cole)

Reborn Nibiru En' (Nova)

Mastermind Tyrant Ul' (Theodore Glass, the Mastermind)

this is season 2 right? Im kinda confused I forgot lol.
(Mar. 27, 2020  12:46 AM)snoc Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2020  12:44 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Beyblade Burst Assemble Beys

Heros:

Partner Valtryek 6V Ev' (Valt)

Flame Dragonis 16M Ch' (new Main Character bey)

Fang Wolf 14Z Om (Rivals Bey)

Rampage Luinor Sp' (Lui)

Ghoul Fafnir Et (Free)

Level Dragon Ig' (Dante)

Roar Devolos Gn' (Delta)

Equal Genesis Hy (Gwyn)

Villains:

Spread Ender 12B T' (new Villian)

Coil Cobra Gn' (Cole)

Reborn Nibiru En' (Nova)

Mastermind Tyrant Ul' (Theodore Glass, the Mastermind)

this is season 2 right? Im kinda confused I forgot lol.

season 4, im just revealing it early oof XD
my series just started and Its doing decent for starting 4 days ago, so I might continue it into more seasons idk