[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst Beyjitzu

(Jun. 17, 2021  9:29 PM)JJustice Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2021  9:17 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Ok we've got 3 people so far the last day to register is June 21st because I will be deciding the winners so get your votes in people!!

Okay! 👌

Hasbro: let’s go ahead and release Strike Valtryak
One day later
Me: HUH @strikegamerv6 YOU HAVE YOUR OWN BEY NAME AFTER YOU
Also me: PLEASE TAKARA TOMY ANYONE HASBRO MAKE ME MY OWN BEY

Lol this account was actually based on Strike Valtryek (Also Hasbro already released strike Valtryek)
(Jun. 17, 2021  9:33 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2021  9:29 PM)JJustice Wrote: Okay! 👌

Hasbro: let’s go ahead and release Strike Valtryak
One day later
Me: HUH @strikegamerv6 YOU HAVE YOUR OWN BEY NAME AFTER YOU
Also me: PLEASE TAKARA TOMY ANYONE HASBRO MAKE ME MY OWN BEY

Lol this account was actually based on Strike Valtryek (Also Hasbro already released strike Valtryek)

Lol I know

Well your not the only one without a beyblade

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=http...AdAAAAABAD

To bad Hasbro and TT did not make that an official bey
I wish the best of luck to all of you no hard feeling if you don't win you can always enter in Beyblade Burst Dynachi and get guaranteed Smile (But you can only enter one character so if you've already entered you can't enter again)
My entry in the character contest:

Character - Raina Reinhart

Raina Reinhart is a 15-year-old girl who is an extremely powerful Beyblader. When she turned 11, she was given a Beyblade as a gift, Heaven Dragon Hurricane Rise Gen. She would battle the other kids at her school and would usually win. But one day, the school bullies challenged her to a battle. Raina accepted, but they completely overpowered and outnumbered her. They destroyed Heaven Dragon, which left Raina heartbroken. After that event, Raina became obsessed with getting revenge. She tried many times to fix Dragon but failed every time. She then attempted to build her own Bey and succeeded, creating Pirate Ridley. Raina rematched the bullies her destroyed her previous Bey. During the battle, Raina was so engulfed by anger and hatred, Ridley's spirit possessed her, destroyed the opponent's Beys and consumed the spirits inside them, becoming more powerful with each Bey it consumes. Over the past 4 years, Raina has travelled the world, destroying more Beys and letting Ridley become more powerful. Ridley only possesses her during battles, when things start to get intense. But the more powerful Ridley becomes, the more control it has over Raina.

Beyblade - Pirate Ridley 3A Quick'

Ridley - Ridley's Chip depicts a purple dragon that has yellow eyes. The dragon is made of metal.

Pirate - Pirate is similar to Rage except it has 2 modes: Absorb Mode and Strike Mode. In Absorb Mode, Pirate has 2 green rubber blades, which act as shock absorbers and can spin steal. In Strike Mode, Pirate has 4 metal blades that provide immense weight and attack power. Pirate is purple and black.

3A - Regular 3A, but it's trans-green.

Quick' - Regular Quick', but it's purple and the rubber is green.

Special Moves:

Dragon Launch - Raina holds her launcher high above her head. As the Bladers shout "Go Shoot!", She slams it downwards at an angle, and when Ridley lands in the Beystadium, it will rush to the centre and hit the opponent, almost always KOing them instantly.

Pirate Boost - Using the rubber on Pirate, Ridley slightly spin steals the opponent and gains a speed boost. Can only be used when Pirate is in Absorb mode

Dragon Skewer - Ridley rushes to the centre of the Beystadium, aligns itself with the opponent and charges into them, forcing them against the wall of the stadium. Ridley then travels around the edge of the stadium, taking the opponent along with it, scraping them against the wall and dealing massive damage with its metal blades. Can only be used when Pirate is in Strike Mode.

Ultimate Move:

Pirate Rush - Raina only uses this move when she is possessed by Ridley. Ridley rushes straight across the Beystadium towards the opponent and collides with an impact so hard, its almost always a Burst Finish. Sometimes Ridley will slice the opponent completely in half when colliding with them. If there are other opponents in the way, Ridley will plough through them and continue until it hits its target.

Other:

Ridley's Avatar is a purple winged dragon with yellow eyes.

Ridley's aura is purple.

Raina has purple hair with a green streak and green eyes.

Raina's Launcher is a purple and green Left-Spin Sparking String Launcher attached to a black and purple grip.

When Raina is possessed by Ridley, her eyes glow yellow and her voice becomes demonic. The aura she emits while possessed is purple.

Weaknesses:

Despite being an extremely aggressive Attack-Type Beyblade, Pirate Ridley has very poor stamina and relies on KOing, Bursting or even completely destroying the opponent as quickly as possible.

After being possessed by Ridley, Raina becomes weak and tired.

Raina is also a Shu fangirl lol.
(Jun. 18, 2021  12:36 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: My entry in the character contest:

Raina Reinhart is a 15-year-old girl who is an extremely powerful Beyblader. When she turned 11, she was given a Beyblade as a gift, Heaven Dragon Hurricane Rise Gen. She would battle the other kids at her school and would usually win. But one day, the school bullies challenged her to a battle. Raina accepted, but they completely overpowered and outnumbered her. They destroyed Heaven Dragon, which left Raina heartbroken. After that event, Raina became obsessed with getting revenge. She tried many times to fix Dragon but failed every time. She then attempted to build her own Bey and succeeded, creating Pirate Ridley. Raina rematched the bullies her destroyed her previous Bey. During the battle, Raina was so engulfed by anger and hatred, Ridley's spirit possessed her, destroyed the opponent's Beys and consumed the spirits inside them, becoming more powerful with each Bey it consumes. Over the past 4 years, Raina has travelled the world, destroying more Beys and letting Ridley become more powerful. Ridley only possesses her during battles, when things start to get intense. But the more powerful Ridley becomes, the more control it has over Raina.

Ridley - Ridley's Chip depicts a purple dragon that has yellow eyes. The dragon is made of metal.

Pirate - Pirate is similar to Rage except it has 2 modes: Absorb Mode and Strike Mode. In Absorb Mode, Pirate has 2 green rubber blades, which act as shock absorbers and can spin steal. In Strike Mode, Pirate has 4 metal blades that provide immense weight and attack power. Pirate is purple and black.

Special Moves:

Dragon Launch - Raina holds her launcher high above her head. As the Bladers shout "Go Shoot!", She slams it downwards at an angle, and when Ridley lands in the Beystadium, it will rush to the centre and hit the opponent, almost always KOing them instantly.

Pirate Boost - Using the rubber on Pirate, Ridley slightly spin steals the opponent and gains a speed boost. Can only be used when Pirate is in Absorb mode

Dragon Skewer - Ridley rushes to the centre of the Beystadium, aligns itself with the opponent and charges into them, forcing them against the wall of the stadium. Ridley then travels around the edge of the stadium, taking the opponent along with it, scraping them against the wall and dealing massive damage with its metal blades. Can only be used when Pirate is in Strike Mode.

Ultimate Move:

Pirate Rush - Raina only uses this move when she is possessed by Ridley. Ridley rushes straight across the Beystadium towards the opponent and collides with an impact so hard, its almost always a Burst Finish. Sometimes Ridley will slice the opponent completely in half when colliding with them. If there are other opponents in the way, Ridley will plough through them and continue until it hits its target.

Other:

Ridley's aura is purple.

Raina's Launcher is a purple and green Left-Spin Sparking String Launcher attached to a black and purple grip.

When Raina is possessed by Ridley, her eyes glow yellow and her voice becomes demonic. The aura she emits while possessed is purple.

Weaknesses:

Despite being an extremely aggressive Attack-Type Beyblade, Pirate Ridley has very poor stamina and relies on KOing, Bursting or even completely destroying the opponent as quickly as possible.

Thank you!! Also if you win I have some plot developments and other stuff I'd like to talk about
(Jun. 18, 2021  12:36 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: My entry in the character contest:

Special Moves:

Ultimate Move:

Other:

Ridley's aura is purple.

Weaknesses:

Wow I love this
(Jun. 18, 2021  12:42 AM)JJustice Wrote:

Special Moves:

Ultimate Move:

Other:

Ridley's aura is purple.

Weaknesses:

Wow I love this

@"JJustice" @"Strikegamerv6" Thanks for the support! It's always nice when someone appreciates my characters!
(Jun. 18, 2021  12:44 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2021  12:42 AM)JJustice Wrote: Wow I love this

@"JJustice" @"Strikegamerv6" Thanks for the support! It's always nice when someone appreciates my characters!

No problem

@strikegamerv6 My character age is 13
Chapter 4 is actually going to be When In Doubt Swap Your Spin
(Jun. 18, 2021  5:48 AM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Chapter 4 is actually going to be When In Doubt Swap Your Spin

I'm so excited
(Jun. 18, 2021  5:48 AM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Chapter 4 is actually going to be When In Doubt Swap Your Spin

I read that, and this immediately popped into my head:
[Image: BMuvdxuhF5wIaV935qJaukYKgSH8ZYJxGu_bc-xw...WCf3VWlJC0]

Special Moves:

Ultimate Move:

Other:

Ridley's aura is purple.

Weaknesses:

Is this Ridley Bey happen to be a Metroid reference? /lh
(Jun. 18, 2021  7:25 AM)tenma Wrote:

Special Moves:

Ultimate Move:

Other:

Ridley's aura is purple.

Weaknesses:

Is this Ridley Bey happen to be a Metroid reference? /lh

Yeah. I was trying to think of a cool but evil-sounding Bey name, and Pirate Ridley works really well.
(Jun. 18, 2021  7:38 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2021  7:25 AM)tenma Wrote: Is this Ridley Bey happen to be a Metroid reference? /lh

Yeah. I was trying to think of a cool but evil-sounding Bey name, and Pirate Ridley works really well.

I see. Ridley happens to be one of my SSBU mains haha /lh /pos
Update!! We've got Dark red @Jjustice BeybladeManiac0 and eggblader anybody else entering?

Dark red @Jjustice BeybladeManiac0 eggblader sorry to be pinging you again but things came up so the deadline for the Contest was moved to the middle of Saturday 6:00 hope you guys exited
(Jun. 18, 2021  6:17 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Update!! We've got Dark red @Jjustice BeybladeManiac0 and eggblader anybody else entering?

Dark red @Jjustice BeybladeManiac0 eggblader sorry to be pinging you again but things came up so the deadline for the Contest was moved to the middle of Saturday 6:00 hope you guys exited

Now problem but it means I will have to wait and I hate waiting lol no rush
(Jun. 18, 2021  7:47 PM)JJustice Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2021  6:17 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Update!! We've got Dark red @Jjustice BeybladeManiac0 and eggblader anybody else entering?

Now problem but it means I will have to wait and I hate waiting lol no rush

No problem take all the time you need

Chapter 3 is out!!

Didn't I battle you yesterday

So bootiful

(Jun. 18, 2021  7:49 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2021  7:47 PM)JJustice Wrote: Now problem but it means I will have to wait and I hate waiting lol no rush

No problem take all the time you need

Chapter 3 is out!!

So good keep up the great work and this tells like DB
(Jun. 18, 2021  7:52 PM)JJustice Wrote:

Didn't I battle you yesterday

So bootiful

(Jun. 18, 2021  7:49 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: No problem take all the time you need

Chapter 3 is out!!

Ya, it's going to kinda be like DB for a bit but then change into my own story
(Jun. 18, 2021  7:59 PM)Strikegamerlegend Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2021  7:52 PM)JJustice Wrote: Didn't I battle you yesterday

So bootiful

Ya, it's going to kinda be like DB for a bit but then change into my own story

Okay
Chapter 4 is out
(Jun. 18, 2021  9:11 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Chapter 4 is out

At the beginning it said beyblade burst dynashi but beside that it was good
(Jun. 18, 2021  11:15 PM)JJustice Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2021  9:11 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Chapter 4 is out

At the beginning it said beyblade burst dynashi but beside that it was good

LOL lemme fix that

Ima just announce the winner early since nobody else is probably going to enter

The winner is... BeybladeManiac0!! Thanks, @Jjustice Dark red and eggblader for joining you can always snatch a spot on Dynachi have an awesome evening!!
(Jun. 18, 2021  11:50 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2021  11:15 PM)JJustice Wrote: At the beginning it said beyblade burst dynashi but beside that it was good

LOL lemme fix that

The winner is... BeybladeManiac0!! Thanks, @Jjustice Dark red and eggblader for joining you can always snatch a spot on Dynachi have an awesome evening!!
…. BeybladeManiac0 you deserve it.
(Jun. 19, 2021  12:48 AM)JJustice Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2021  11:50 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: LOL lemme fix that

…. BeybladeManiac0 you deserve it.

No hard feeling right? and besides you still have ur spot in Dynachi

Last Chapter change up (I swear)

Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8