[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst: Beginnings

Hi, so I'm beansworth, and I current write the fan fiction, Beyblade Burst: Mystical, which I wouldn't be apposed to you checking out. But this isn't Mystical, this is Beyblade Burst: Beginnings which is about the Pre-Dual Layer Beys, which include Valkyrie Wing Accel, Spriggan Spread Fusion, etc. It will basically be a mini-series leading up to the first season.

Some info will be in the spoilers.

Beys!
Story/Plot
And yeah, this is what Beginnings will be, it's not going to be long, because there's not a lot to work with, but I really wanted to make this, I'll get Chapter 1 up asap.
Name already taken but ok
(Mar. 17, 2022  1:06 AM)Attila Wrote: Name already taken but ok
It is? I'll change it right now
(Mar. 17, 2022  1:13 AM)beansworth Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2022  1:06 AM)Attila Wrote: Name already taken but ok
It is? I'll change it right now

There is a series called beyblade burst rising, its like when the old gen bladers came back for a 4th season for the manga. It ended and never got an anime
(Mar. 17, 2022  1:15 AM)Attila Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2022  1:13 AM)beansworth Wrote: It is? I'll change it right now

There is a series called beyblade burst rising, its like when the old gen bladers came back for a 4th season for the manga. It ended and never got an anime

How does that at all connect to this? This is about what happened before burst being a redo of the original burst manga with the single layers
(Mar. 17, 2022  1:47 AM)Anime Blader Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2022  1:15 AM)Attila Wrote: There is a series called beyblade burst rising, its like when the old gen bladers came back for a 4th season for the manga. It ended and never got an anime

How does that at all connect to this? This is about what happened before burst being a redo of the original burst manga with the single layers
Yeah basically. It's a redo of the original single layer series.
(Mar. 17, 2022  1:58 AM)beansworth Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2022  1:47 AM)Anime Blader Wrote: How does that at all connect to this? This is about what happened before burst being a redo of the original burst manga with the single layers
Yeah basically. It's a redo of the original single layer series.

Yeah but this guy is saying your copying a beyblade manga series where the original plastic layer characters come back for a season 4 (I guess the zero g of the plastic series).
hello, you shall never escape me lol
First Chapter, is out.

Chapter 1: Valkyrie! Valt Aoi & Shu Kurenai