[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst All-Stars!

So I have actually been planning this for over half a year now.  I finally started pumping out chapters and make sure you keep reading for the whole series because I am releasing the designs of the Beyblades in the story!  This is my method of allowing the reader to keep along with the story in person.  I also plan on making this story last for about 1 year (roughly the same amount of time as an actual series).  Please feel free to leave your suggestions below and enjoy!

Chapter 1: Feel the force!  Leviathan!

Bzzh
Byzzhh
Byzz
Byzhz
OW!

Nick Ruwaki felt the shock pierce his finger.   “Yikes, that hurt.”  The hot metal tip of the soldering iron burnt his fingertip.  He cautiously wraps the burn-in gauze.  “Better not use that hand”, he chuckled.  He’s been working on his first project as a bey trainer.  At least that’s what he’s working to be.  His ultimate goal is to work for an international team.  “It’s all for my goal”, he muttered.

7:00 AM

“NICK!”  Nick gingerly gets up and out of bed.  Every morning his Dad expects him to get up at 5 and work his butt off until 6.  “What are you doing?  Its time for work!”, Riki Ruwaki exclaims.  “Just a minute!”, Nick yells.  Groggily he walks out of his room.  He subconsciously flicks on the light switch.  “Aggh!  Light!”, Like most Bey Trainers, Nick doesn’t get the chance to get outside much.  He stumbles back into the wall by surprise.  The walls are covered in Birthday decorations!

“Dad. . . did you do this?!?”.  Nick’s birthday was the one day of the year where he felt like the day was about him.  Usually, he has to work all day, but on his Birthday he doesn’t have to work or do chores for his’ Dad.  Just Birthday cake and presents, he thought to himself.  “Happy Birthday!”, Riki and all of Nick’s friends shout.  Nick’s friends are VERY limited.  It's just Seth, Karl, and Riki’s parrot, Curt.  I already know what they got me. . .  All of his friends are obsessed with Beyblade.

They all eagerly pull out their presents.  “Nick!  Open mine first!”, Karl practically screams.  “Alright!  I am pumped for this”.  It was a big square box, wrapped in yellow and pink gift wrap.  Karl carefully hands over his gift.  Looks pretty fragile from the looks of it.  I wonder what it could be.  It was a new 3D scanner.  “Thank you so much!  This is awesome!”  “My pleasure. . . well my Mom paid for it so I guess it was her pleasure”, Karl sheepishly says.  “No problem.  Its the thought that counts”.

Next up Seth got him a brand new Skateboard.  Curt got him some newspaper scraps from his enclosure.  It was Riki’s gift, however, that changed Nick’s life.  Nick’s Dad grabbed the gift from out of his back pocket.  It was a small silver box that was shaped fairly irregularly.  Looks like he made it himself.  Huh, Good ol Dad. 

When Riki handed the small package over he felt something.  It felt like it was from his core.  He’s never felt this before.  What is this?  I feel. . . so. . . powerful.  For some reason Nick felt a drive in him, wanting to open that gift more than anything.  When he looked back up all of Nick’s friends looked almost. . . scared of him.  “Nick.  What’s happening?”, Seth asked.  They all looked genuinely scared of him.  Is it because of. . .  this?  

The package tore easily.  Nick thought it was good to relieve some of this newfound stress on the foil wrapping the box.  What was inside was a small black. . . Beyblade?  “Dad?  Did you get me a Beyblade?  You know I don’t blade.”  “Yes.”, Riki exhaled, “I thought it would be good for you”.  Why is it glowing?  “Nick?  Hello?”  I can feel the power.  “Nick you’re scaring me”  I am unstoppable.  “Karl, and Seth.  Get out of here.”  I need to battle.  “Seth!  Battle me!”, Nick cried out.

GO SHOOT!

Leviathan shoots through the stadium, occasionally stopping in the center, only to start back up again.  It’s completely out of control!  “We’re gonna win this!  It may be your birthday but I won’t go easy on you!” Seth shouted.  “Let’s have some fun.  LEVIATHAN!”.  Suddenly Leviathan hits the brink of the stadium and skyrockets throughout the stadium.  Its blindly hitting anything in its path.  Suddenly Mirage Longinus bursts.  “WHAT!  No way!  I just lost to a newbie!”  Seth said.  “Congratulations Nick!  You just won your first match.  Nick?  Ha ha ha he’s asleep!”, Riki remarked.

Little does Nick know that this is just the start of his journey.

Shock Leviathan CB 00 Fusion' (Center Balance) download
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing